Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Birthday Thread!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Birthday Thread!!!! Empty The Birthday Thread!!!! Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Here's where you can wish happy birthday to people on the forum! So.... i decided to make it today since it's a special someone's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCI!!!!!!!!!!! The Birthday Thread!!!! 996478 The Birthday Thread!!!! 996478 The Birthday Thread!!!! 996478 lol here's your present! (even though you've seen it already lol) The Birthday Thread!!!! Cake10

2The Birthday Thread!!!! Empty Re: The Birthday Thread!!!! Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 am

Jenny

Jenny

Happy Birthday Luci!
I have no present at the moment, lets see if I can draw one!
(...an hour later)
Okay took me a little while
The Birthday Thread!!!! Img_0010
HOLY CRAP THE LARGENESS - you can see everything!
There's you present! LOL

3The Birthday Thread!!!! Empty Re: The Birthday Thread!!!! Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Echy

Echy

Aww thats cutee xD

Ahh I didnt celebrate Luci's bday here.
HAPPY LATE BDAY LUCI! xD

4The Birthday Thread!!!! Empty Re: The Birthday Thread!!!! Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

Sorry its late also,,happy birthday Luci!!!!!!!

5The Birthday Thread!!!! Empty Re: The Birthday Thread!!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:49 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

omg! WOW!!! oh wow THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!! thankies for the presents Susan and Jenny Very Happy they're GREAT Very Happy
aww I feel so loved XD thanks everyonee Smile love you all <3

6The Birthday Thread!!!! Empty Re: The Birthday Thread!!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:54 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

hehe you're welcome! Did you notice that one hour where Bill had gone missing? no? Well he was with me and Tom, and we all made you the cake! The Birthday Thread!!!! 996478

7The Birthday Thread!!!! Empty Re: The Birthday Thread!!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:57 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

yeah I did actually Razz he wouldn't tell me where he was going XD

hehe thankies you 3 Razz

8The Birthday Thread!!!! Empty Re: The Birthday Thread!!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:58 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

hehe no worries! Bill was NOT cheating on you! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum