Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

The twins 20th Birthday!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty The twins 20th Birthday!!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

It's Tom and Bill's birthday and Bild.de has the interview with Bill on this special day! About his likes, dislikes, how he sees himself and his feelings.

Translation:
Today the most famous German twins Bill and Tom Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel celebrate their 20th birthday!

In just four years they emerged from Magdeburg and became the group's most successful German rock world, selling more than six million CDs, playing sold out worldwide.

BILD had an intimate interview with Bill Kaulitz. The rock star speech.

Just a small Tokio Hotel update.

Tokio Hotel - The Twin's 20th Birthday - Bild.de (1.09.2009)

Looking for translation, if anyone knows then let me know Smile

Bill's Birthday interview on Bild.de Article which accompanies interview - Translation by Onerva69

- his mirror image
"I don't look in the mirror every morning thinking "Wow, you are such a hot guy!"
I have a normal relationship to my face and my body. I'm comfortable in my skin."

- his skinniness
"I'm almost exclusively eating unhealthy rubbish and I order one pizza after the other. I simply don't get fat. And I have to disappoint you, I don't make myself throw up in order to stay thin."

- his money
"We earn good money, but we are not filthy rich like some people believe. There's lots of money we could make but don't. 90% of the advertising deals we are offered, we say no to. Because the brand or products were complete shit. I only wanna make deals for stuff I really like myself."

- his luxury goods
"I spend a lot of money on vacations. It's already kinda sick and excessive. But because my vacations are so rare, I wanna enjoy them compeltely."

- his status symbols
"When I finished school, I bought myself a Rolex, even though I don't care for watches at all. I simply found it funny to have a Rolex at the age of 18. Kinda dumb, actually."

- his sexlife
"I don't have a girlfriend and sex without love is not the thing for me. This is something my brother should waste his time with. There will be a time he will realize all this fucking around is useless."

- his preferences
"I'm into pretty hands. My first look always goes to the hands. And eyes are also very important. I could care less for the haircolor."

- his loneliness
"After a concert, when I'm all alone in my hotel room, I sometimes don't know what to do with myself. Eerything is so damn quiet suddenly."

- who he takes to bed
"My 4 dogs are sleeping in my bed with me. I could never be without them. The closer they are to me, the better I feel. This is my advice to everyone: Take your dogs to bed with you!"

- his feelings
"I have to admit, there are movies that make me cry. The Notebook, for example. Now probably most people are thinking "Haha, we knew it! That faggot is crying when watchign TV!"

- his flaws
"I think I can be exhausting. And sometimes I'm really over the top with the things I say. And I regret it later and think to myself I shoudln't have said that."

- the end of his career
"After my surgery last year I wanted to throw it all away. I just though I don't wanna hold my face in a camera ever again. But music is the only thing for me. If I would have to get a job or education now, I'd have no idea in which direction to go."

- his fears
"In general I'm afraid something happens to people I care about. Or if something would happen to one of my dogs, I couldn't deal with that."

- his daily routine
"I'm a total night person. While recording the new album, I usually was in the studio until 6 in the morning, and then slept till the evening. From the world, I usually only see airports, hotels and our venues."

- his daily life
"It's been years since I've last been to a supermarket like a regular person. I have no idea anymore what a piece of butter costs. There's really no normal life when it comes to me."

- his birthday
" Tom and I wanna celebrate with family and friends. And at night, we wanna rent a rollercoaster, just for ourselves. We haven't been on a rollercoaster since forever. We love that kind of stuff."

PS. The new single "Tokio Hotel" "Automatisch" appears on 18 September.

Never have we seen or heard two individuals with more talent, more exuberance, and more love such as Tom and Bill. We have watched them grow through the years, not just physically, but watched them grow mentally and in their career. We've watched them blossom into men, with high dreams and ambitions, not just with their music but in their personal lives. Along with Gustav and Georg, they have created, not just a band, but a revolution. A fandom that they not only care for, but have given us reason to coexists together and not judge a fan by their appearance, where they come from or their background. I, and all of you, have learned a lot from these twins, and I am grateful and proud of them for all their achievements.

Bill and Tom, you are two truly unique and wonderful individuals, we wish you all the happiness and success in the world. We wish you good health and we hope that your special day is made by your close friends and family, and also your fans. We love you.

"Zum Geburtstag viel Glück!
Zum Geburtstag viel Glück!
Zum Geburtstag liebe Tom und Bill.
Zum Geburtstag viel Glück!"

Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, zehn, elf, zwölf, dreizehn, vierzehn, fünfzehn, fünfzehn, siebzehn, achtzehn, neunzehn, zwanzig!

EDIT:// MORE ACCURATE TRANSLATION NOW!!!!!! ^_^ lol!

Last edited by Uchiha_Helenaka on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addng more accurate translation)

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

2The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty Re: The twins 20th Birthday!!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:53 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

awww! THAT'S SO CUTE!

3The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty Re: The twins 20th Birthday!!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

yeah i know! he's adorable, and i love how he's just so open xD vain too xD xD lol!

4The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty Re: The twins 20th Birthday!!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

hehe i know! 'You're hot' lol

5The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty Re: The twins 20th Birthday!!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

lmao yeah xD

one sec, i have a BETTER translation now, so I'm gonna post it lmao

6The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty Re: The twins 20th Birthday!!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:59 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

ok! Very Happy

7The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty Re: The twins 20th Birthday!!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

And according to that, Bill isn't as vain xD xD

8The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty Re: The twins 20th Birthday!!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Jenny

Jenny

It's so sad watching the boys grow up Sad

9The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty Re: The twins 20th Birthday!!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

it is sad.... Sad

10The twins 20th Birthday!!! Empty Re: The twins 20th Birthday!!! Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

I don't think it's sad- I think it's amazing. Seeing how far they've come, and how long they've been in the industry, and yet how they are STILL the twins from Germany...

It's amazing how down to eaeth they are about it all...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum