Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bragging thread!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bragging thread! Empty The Bragging thread! Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 am

Jenny

Jenny

The opposite of The Ranting Thread. Who doesn't like to brag every once in a while Wink

So today I had my college induction day, all very nervous at the start. 1 and a half hours of sitting and listening X_X Then they brought out timetables and GOODIES! So now I have a bag which says I am proud student of ACM, I have to wear an ID around my next and DISCOUT CARDS!! (money off Miss Selfridge, Amazon.com ECT. X3) Only on two days do I have to get up at 8:30 am latest XD In about 2 weeks I have an Audition thingy and I think I might sing Monsoon (I have a cold at the moment and It's the only song I can sing with out breaking a note =/ ). I'm worried and looking forward to it =]

2The Bragging thread! Empty Re: The Bragging thread! Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

I have GOT to brag about making a forum xD never before did I have so much fun!!!!

And the fact that everyone s enjoying it just makes me feel even better xD To be honest, I'm glad I got banned from the Official UK Forum because now I have one of my own and it feels AMAZING!

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum