Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!!

+6
me+bill=luv4ever
Meadhbh<3
Echy
SarahSabotage_xo
KaulitzCrazy483
Uchiha_Helenaka
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Hmm, well you never know. I could try ordering Scream from there, then...

And yeah, we just have to wait and see.

I wonder if Tokio Hotel know how upsetting and dissapointing it is knowing that I feel my 5 years of fandom have been for NOTHING. I have nothing to show for it apart from a couple of posters and 2 t-shirts. that is ALL I have, after 4 years.... I don't even have one of their CD's....

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

77The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:23 am

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

we'll i hope they find out soon :S mhm well i dont think its the boys fault i just think that it could be their managment or their promoters or someone i dunno... coz their promoting here i dont think was that good...and wasnt Slink supposed to work for the BBC?? i'd never even heard of her before i saw TH's interview :S had you?? i'm sorry you havent got all their CD's, amazon and ebay have a lot of them thats where i've got mine from except scream Smile

78The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

im thinkin my new braces hurt. A LOT.

79The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Humanoideng-20090902100827-200_400

im thinking i dont like the new album cover.... silent

80The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:30 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

That the new album cover!?!..me neither...

81The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

reminds me of that film i robot...

82The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:02 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

Urgh! me neither! :affraid:

83The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Meadhbh<3

Meadhbh<3

Is it really the album cover?! Shocked

Eeeeeeep... D:

(I hope Bill never goes bald. Cause that just looks creepy. XD)

84The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

yeah i know what you mean, they've deleted it fom Tom's blog now, mhm you think he's actually read the comments fans've written??

85The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:17 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

http://tokiohotelofficial.ning.com/profiles/blogs/rollingstone-humanoid-single NEW SONG!!!!! omg!!! <3333

86The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:46 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

I LUVVV the vid for Automatic!!!

87The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Meadhbh<3

Meadhbh<3

me+bill=luv4ever wrote:I LUVVV the vid for Automatic!!!

SO DO I XD
Bill kinda dominated the vid though The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 996478
The other's just kinda got flashed on the screen before it went back to Bill. Rolling Eyes pirat
lol!

88The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:44 am

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

yeah thats kinda true :/ but still is great tho!! Very Happy <3

89The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:14 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

EEP EXCITEMENT lol! Birthday tomorrowwwww The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 996478

90The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:46 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

yeah Gustii was 21 yesterday Very Happy <3

91The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Jenny

Jenny

LJbinIch wrote:yeah Gustii was 21 yesterday Very Happy <3
Happy Birthday Gustav! <3

92The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

GAH I HATE MY LIFE! I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!!!!

Well, the good thing is I'm not pregnant.

Bad news- everything else is messing up for me... :'(

93The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

AHHHHHHHHHH! I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO FOR AUTOMATIC!!! WHY WON'T IT LET ME?!?!?!??!

:'(

94The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:40 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

my computer wouldn't let me put it in iTunes... Sad nao i don't have automatic on my iPod.... Sad the head bob would be just the thing to lift my spirits on the bus ride home.... Sad

95The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:16 am

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

mhm... i had an idea for a new UK fanaction but im starting to think its not such a good idea... i made a banner (not very good one) and im im thinking of doing a Vlog... coz with my idea we dont have much time coz single will be out soonish....and the ellen campaign is going now and i dont want to intrude... :/ man...

96The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:20 am

Jenny

Jenny

LJbinIch wrote:mhm... i had an idea for a new UK fanaction but im starting to think its not such a good idea... i made a banner (not very good one) and im im thinking of doing a Vlog... coz with my idea we dont have much time coz single will be out soonish....and the ellen campaign is going now and i dont want to intrude... :/ man...

Well, what are your ideas?

97The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:54 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Jenny wrote:
LJbinIch wrote:mhm... i had an idea for a new UK fanaction but im starting to think its not such a good idea... i made a banner (not very good one) and im im thinking of doing a Vlog... coz with my idea we dont have much time coz single will be out soonish....and the ellen campaign is going now and i dont want to intrude... :/ man...

Well, what are your ideas?
yeah, let's hear 'em! and dont worry, we're all friends here ! Wink

and before that, i was thinking how this vid i just posted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL6PBxErhfw is going to kill a lot of ppl... lol xD (warning! Leaked song involved and its VERY sexy hexy.... Wink )

98The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:04 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

well one of them i've been thinking about for quite a while... well T4 have this "Talk to T4" thingy ont their website and i thought that maybe we could get fans to write comments in there requesting they play TH's music video of automatic, and another task ( after automatic is released) of requesting that they get TH on their show. i've already left comments myself... and i made a banner for it but i'm not sure whether to go for it since the ellen campaign is running and i dont want to feel/it to look like im intruding....you get me?? :/

here's the banner i made the style was inspired by the THUKST's loud and proud banner... so what you guys think??

The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Blacks10

99The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:08 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

ooh and i watched ur vid btw Very Happy love it <3 Tomii and his sexy lip ring Wink niceee <3 tehe

100The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Jenny

Jenny

LJbinIch wrote:well one of them i've been thinking about for quite a while... well T4 have this "Talk to T4" thingy ont their website and i thought that maybe we could get fans to write comments in there requesting they play TH's music video of automatic, and another task ( after automatic is released) of requesting that they get TH on their show. i've already left comments myself... and i made a banner for it but i'm not sure whether to go for it since the ellen campaign is running and i dont want to feel/it to look like im intruding....you get me?? :/

here's the banner i made the style was inspired by the THUKST's loud and proud banner... so what you guys think??

The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 4 Blacks10
I think that is a bloody good idea! (and a bloody good banner Wink )
but what's the ellen campaign? (I'm slow ^^' )

I'm so excited for October!
london expo
TH's new album
and I just found out Flyleaf's new album's out then too X3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8OVPGbMAc their new song 'Again' if anyone's interested. Her voice has gotten so much better!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum