Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ranting Thred

+3
Echy
me+bill=luv4ever
SarahSabotage_xo
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Ranting Thred Empty The Ranting Thred Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:46 pm

SarahSabotage_xo

SarahSabotage_xo

I need a serious rant right now...

Im actually so fucking sick of her. Why must she fucking copy everything i do? Its sooo fucking annoying. She thinks its making me like her more but in reality its making me hate her. I actually just hate seeing her online these days! I cant stand people copying me and shes taking it to a whole new level. Its actually just really pissing me off, she wont leave me alone and she doesnt seem to get the picture that i [i]dont want to talk to her!!

God shes annoying

SO yea, you got something to complain or rant about, well heres the place to do it

http://www.bebo.com/DarkStar_x

2The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:51 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

lol i dont have much atm but trust me. this thread will be filled with posts from me.

3The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 pm

SarahSabotage_xo

SarahSabotage_xo

Oh me too, dont you worry about that

4The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Echy

Echy

GOTT! My dad is bitching on me because "I pay so much money on clothes" !!!
I'm just a normal teenage, you know.
and I HAD TO buy that shirt, there's a converse printed on it!!

5The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 pm

SarahSabotage_xo

SarahSabotage_xo

Yea i got the exact same thing this morning. My mum went on a full scale bitch rant at me this morning because im spending to much money on clothes and crap i dont need. Ugh its soooo annoying!!

6The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Echy

Echy

well I'm shopping with mom, actually plus they are divorced so he is not even giving me the money I spent, but that doesnt stop him bitching at me. Evil or Very Mad

7The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

I wish I could do ONE little thing to make it all better. But I CAN'T, OK?!?! so FUCK YOU and leave me alone. Just because YOU don't have a life, DOESN'T mean you have to fucking cyber-stalk me!!! I mean, first Youtube,. and now my BLOG! For FUCKS sake....

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

8The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:27 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

grrrgh... i am so pissed off. i got one little virus and fucked up my laptop, and my parents think that yelling at me is going to solve the problem. It's not. They also think that a psychiatric is going to help too, but that won't either. right now, i don't think i want to wait for humanoid. i just want to get rid of this horrid life as soon as possible. I'm going to end this on a somewhat happy note, and say that all of you, my friends on here on this forum, are what's still keeping me here alive.

9The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Aww SUSAN!!! WE LOVE YOU TOO! you know you can talk to me about anything and everything- just PM me or something! Love you <333

10The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

thanks! Very Happy <3

11The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

You're very welcome sweetie.

rant:

I hope it will all be fine. If I am, then there's a few choices I have.... But I might lose Tom. And I DON'T want that... Sad

12The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Jenny

Jenny

My Family is having our patio leveled at the moment by an old family friend and when ever he comes over to do the job he ALWAYS brings his son over and expects me or my brother to look after him! It's not like we have anything important to do like pre college or uni stuff ¬¬
Also, He will stay for an hour then bugger off to Reading for two or three hours leaving us with his kid and expecting my mum to pay for the 9 or something hours he was surpost to work.
I really don't trust him Mad

13The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

I LOVE my braces, and i know my teeth will look great, but i can't take the pain! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

14The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Jenny

Jenny

me+bill=luv4ever wrote:I LOVE my braces, and i know my teeth will look great, but i can't take the pain! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
You can do it! BELIEEEEEEEVE IN YOURSELF!

I friggin want braces, I have my wisdom teeth coming through and they're pushing my teeth together which is making my already crossed teeth more painful - go to the dentist "They're fiiiiine" ovbiously they're not if they hurt T_T

15The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:59 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

I can't do it! I can barely eat!!!!!!!

16The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:01 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

Urgh!

This year at school is gunna be absaloutely shit I can tell... Ive had 3 lessons and already they bored me to freakin death!! AND why the FUCK change all the room names?? We cant find our way round anymore!

URGGGH atleast I have my b-day to look forward to... but waaaaait I have school that day... GREAT!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

17The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Jenny

Jenny

I F*CKING HATE PEOPLE WHO JUDGE YOUR MUSIC TASTES Evil or Very Mad

Alex says:
really? Tokio Hotel. jesus fucking christ.
Jelly says:
what's wrong with that?
Alex says:
let see... everything.

I had something about Tokio Hotel on my MSN name, but that really Pissed me off! I don't judge her music taste so why does she do that to me??

18The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

i don't see why ppl do that. i have friends that like the Jonas Brothers. I hate the Jonas Brothers, but i don't go up to them and say: 'The Jonas Brothers are gay and stupid.' and yet they think they have the right to come up to me and say the same thing about TH..... Mad

19The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 am

Jenny

Jenny

I know!
I mean that girl wasn't even a close friend. My close friends know I like Bill and they call him 'Gay' or 'a girl' and I know they're only joking but it still annoys me. One of my friends likes Reel Big Fish, I myself don't like their music but I don't tell her every comment she makes about them my thoughts.
I want to make it in the music bussiness and you don't get there by dissing other people, I learnt that when I was younger and I want them to learn it too. It's not right >=[

20The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Jenny

Jenny

Well that girl I was talking about before, I'm pretty sure she hates me. My status on Facebook is "Gummi Bears, Bouncing here and there and everywhere. High adventure that's beyond compare, They are the Gummi Bears! ^^ Anyone remember the series??" So she started trying to prove to me that no one had seen it and neither had I because the series had finished in 1991, which is before we were born. Ovbiously she looked on Wiki for the infomation, but forgot to read the two lines saying "RE-RUNS" which were between 1998-2001. I swear if she judges my choice of TV channels or programmes (especially because I was only FIVE YEARS OLD) God knows what I'll do!

I think I'm going to be using this thread alot.

21The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:56 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

i have braces too (for about 3 years :/) the pain will ease up and go after a couple of weeks or so Smile why does this thing always be on an old page x)

22The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:00 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

gahhh its annoying when some people think they are right all time!!! what do people have against me?? Sad

23The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

I think this is a happy rant lol

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! FINALLY I GOT THE RESULTS BACK!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!

24The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:43 am

Jenny

Jenny

I am getting so pissed off at the amount of times my leg has been bitten by Mosquitos. I'M ALLERGIC TO THEM DAMN IT!(just like Bill aparently o_O) Its still so warm and I can't wear a dress because of the sight T_T Why wont winter come quicker?! Kill all the little buggers. Evil or Very Mad

25The Ranting Thred Empty Re: The Ranting Thred Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Ahh Gott- It's started again, huh? So- you decide that you're going to hate me because of my nationality, and then the SECOND you need someone to talk to, you come crawling back to me. "My boyfriend broke up with me *sob*". I'm sorry, but I am GLAD! You could have done better, and you know that.

However, what is wrong with me being German, huh? When you left a few days ago, We hugged to say goodbye and you whispered 'See yah, Nazi' before letting me go and closing the door behind you. THANKS A FUCKING LOT! You're supposed to be my friend- Do I keep saying to you 'Oh- let's go have a cup of tea' EVERYTIME I see you because you're English? NO!!!! So don't fucking have a go at my nationality JUST BECAUSE of something that happened about 40-odd years before I was even BORN!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum