Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Pleasant Surprise- 14+ STRONG sex references & a sex scene

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 5

It was only about 20 minutes later that Gustav decided that he was going to leave too, so now it was just me and Tom. Bill whispered something about having to go to the bathroom, and I whispered 'OK' as he kissed me gently on the cheek before standing and almost falling out of my bedroom door. "I'm fine!" Bill half-laughed as he spoke, and a giggle escaped from me.
Suddenly, Tom pulled me close to him. I thought he was going to kiss me, and instantly pushed him away.
"I need to talk to you, dumbass!" Tom laughed, only this time gently pulling me closer.
"Ok... What about?" I asked curiously, watching Tom's face very carefully. Any minute, and he might pounce!
"Bill.. I need to know... Why do you love him?" Tom's voice was filled with concern for his brother, and the seriousness that had taken over his face was almost scary. Then suddenly, it struck me. I didn't know why I loved him... I just... did...
"I... I dunno..."
"Money? Fame?"
"No! None of those things- I love him for who he is, not what comes with him...." I answered quickly, knowing that even to remotely hessitate could potentially make Tom hate my guts.
"Really?" I was beginning to get tired of Tom's questioning of my motives, but I knew he was only defending his brother.
"Yes. Bill... means everything to me. When I'm around him, all the chaos I have been through is made... easier to deal with. I'm not afraid to be who I really am around him..."
"You talkin' about me?" Me and Tom turned to see Bill standing in the corridor.
"Yeah- I was just asking Sarah stuff..."
"Not the 'why do you love him' speech again?" Bill sighed, sitting heavilly on the bed beside me.
"Yeah... But Bill, you know it's only for you I do it!"
"I know- but it's still annoying...."
"Sarah- if you break Bill's heart... I WILL find you...." Tom glared at me before bursting into fits of laughter, instantly making me feel at ease once more.

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 6

After almost 2 hours of non-stop persuasion, Tom eventually decided he was going to trust me with Bill's heart and leave. The second that me and Bill heard the front door shut, we pounced on eachother, our lips colliding heavilly as Bill slid his hands up my top.
"Bill!" I gasped as I felt him fumbling at my bra clasp, and he drew his hands to his chest immediately.
"S...Sorry...."
"It's Ok babe- but it's waaaaay too soon..."
"I know... But... Something with you... makes me want to..."
"I know something else we could do..." I smiled, biting the corner of my lip teasingly, Bill taking one look then mimicking me.
"What?"
"Well..." I led Bill back gently, rubbing myself against his jeans. Bill let out a gentle gasp of 'Gott!' and I smiled down onto him as he brought one hand down to undo my jeans.
"Isn't this... like... having sex?"
"No... Keep our underwear on..."
"But-"
"It's fine, Bill..."
"Ok..." Bill removed my jeans, me giving him assistance in pulling them off my legs. Normally I was self-concious and would have hit his hand away. But... This was Bill. The man I truely loved more then ANYTHING in the entire world... Everything I had ever wanted. I pressed a kiss onto his lips as my hands began wondering under his t-shirt over his perfect body, then pulled back as I lifted his t-shirt over his head. Bill gasped as one of my hands slipped under his black skinny jeans, grabbing at his hardness. I slid down him seductively, well, what I hoped was seductively, and pulled his half un-tied Doc Martin's from his feet.
"Thought you were gonna do... something else then..." Bill half-giggled, reaching his hand to stroke the side of my face as I undid the zip on his jeans. It was a struggle to pull them off, stupid skinnys, but eventually I pulled them off of his ankles, dragging his socks with them. Then, I slid back up him, kissing him as my crotch met his. We began grinding against eachother, both of us gasping at this new ecstasy.
"Ah Gott..." Bill whispered, removing my top from my torso as he rolled us over so that now he was on top. I whimpered as he began kissing my stomach, his lips softer then I had anticipated. He placed a kiss on my abdomen, pulling my underwear slightly down with his chin as he lowered his head.
"Bill..." I gasped, grabbing his head and pulling it back up so I could kiss him. I wasn't ready for that yet... Bill ground against me, his chest colliding with mine as he moved together, our breath coming out in pants and moans. Hearing Bill mutter in German just made it all feel better... It was simply amazing.
"Sarah..." Bill moaned softly, his accent making me let out a little groan of pleasure. I moaned louder then I hoped as Bill thrusted onto me harder then previously.
Next thing I knew, he came, crying out a loud 'ja' as he threw his head back, his braids falling onto my chest as he placed a tender kiss onto me. I whispered that I wasn't finished, and he stared, his cheeks red, his eyes filled with ecstacy and love, his breathing heavy and coming out in pants.
"Ok..." he managed to say, resuming his motions, only slightly slower so he could catch his breath.
Suddenly, my own orgasm tore through me, causing me to practically yell Bill's name as I arched my spine into him. Bill rolled off of me, the dark stain on his boxers all too obvious. I sighed, and wrapped my arm around him as we led there, side by side, simply holding eachother. ALl I could think was that this was perfection...

SarahSabotage_xo

SarahSabotage_xo

Uchiha_Helenaka wrote:You are very welcome, sweetie. You know how much you mean to me, and I thought this would be a good way to show it AS WEL as my video I made <33

It was a prefect way!! And you know you mean so much to me to sweetie!!
And bt, im loving the new chapters Wink

http://www.bebo.com/DarkStar_x

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Aww Helz, im liking the story! lol A Pleasant Surprise- 14+ STRONG sex references & a sex scene - Page 2 996478

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 7

I blinked my eyes open rapidly, the light streaming in from the curtains almost blinding me in this moment of grogginess. I span over, throwing my hand on where Bill had been led. "No..." I whispered, the feeling of dissapointment and sorrow flodding through every fibre of my body. I listened for sounds of movement, but all I could hear was the creaking of the unsteady constantly groaning laminate flooring of the hallway. My eyes stung painfully as I braced myself for a wave of tears. It had all been a dream... But had it? It felt so real... And I was only in my underwear. I looked down, expecting to see Bill's clothing led on the floor.... Nothing. Not even a sock. I whimpered as I felt a tear dribble down my left cheek, unable to believe that the one time I had genuinely felt happy was all in my head. It was only a dream....

Then I heard it. That famlier-sounding cough, coming from outside my room. There was a knock on my door, and I wiped my tears away as I sat up slowly, pulling the duvet up to cover my half-naked torso.
"You awake, babe?" That gorgeous voice asked in that amazingly sexy accent.
"Yeah, i'm up..." I moaned groggily, rubbing my eyes as Bill came in. I removed my hands at the feeling of something weighty being placed on my lap. I looked down, and there was a tray with 2 peices of toast, some dodgy-looking pancake things and a cup of tea. I eyed it up suspiciously before looking back at Bill, the relief on my face obviously clear.
"You Ok babe? it's 2 sugars as you like..."
"Bill- I... I thought you'd left.... and it had been a dream..." I began cutting off abruptly as Bill placed his hand over my mouth.
"We are not a dream.... Don't ever forget that," Bill kissed me on the top of my head as he sat himself gently beside me, as to be sure he didn't spill any of my tea.

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

awww!!! Smile

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Thanks! There should be another chapter up soon! lol

SarahSabotage_xo

SarahSabotage_xo

Awwwww!! Cant wait for the next chapter

http://www.bebo.com/DarkStar_x

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 8

Bill placed a gentle kiss onto my cheek as I blushed at his throughtfulness.
"Thank you," I smiled and I happilly tucked in, realising he'd used 2 of my Mum's best china plates that only came out on special occasions.... Well, I guess it was. I didn't say anything about it as I drove my fork into the mountain of home-made pnacakes, which in all honesty did NOT look appetising. It was almost as if my cat had just taken a crap on the plate. However, I decided to give it a try anyway. How bad could it be? I used the knife to vut a small section of the first pancake, watching it hang limply from my fork. Uncertainty washed over me as I stared- should I really eat it or not? Bill isn't exactly famous for his cooking.....I caught the expression on Bill's face, and turned to look at him.
"Umm... Please don't stare while I'm eating," I laughed, placing the fork into my mouth, using my teeth to pull the pancake off of it. Bill grinned cheesilly at me as I chewed, the pancake actually tasting a LOT nicer then I'd thought it would have. I swallowed, immediately helping myself to more.
"You like?"
"Mhm!" was all I could really say with a mouthful of pancake.
"I used maple syrup in the... umm.... dough or whatever. To make them sweeter..."
"I didn't know you were a chef!" I managed to say.
"I'm not- Tomi taught me!" Bill laughed, and I couldn't help but join in. So- these pancakes were a recipie by Tom Kaulitz.... I could live with that

*Sorry it's so short guys! But this is all I can post until next time I get internet!!*

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

awww.... its still good even though it is short... Smile

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Danke Very Happy

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 9

Once I'd finished, Bill took the plate and everything from underneath me, and her placed one of the gentlest and most tender kisses onto my lips I had ever experienced. We lingered in that position for a few seconds, and I let out a sigh when Bill eventually pulled away from me. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw him beaming at me. "I'll be right back," his voice was really gentle, and I placed a kiss onto his cheek as he turned, making him turn back to me. He smiled and put everything onto the floor before holding my hands gently in his. Bill sighed lovingly, before placing a firm kiss into my lips, slowly leaning forwards so that eventually we were sprawled out on my bed.
"Bill!" I giggled, placing a playful slap onto the side of his face.
"What?" he smiled. I draped my arm around him and pulled him close as we kissed and embraced, Bill letting out a gentle moan between kisses as he used his lips to seperate mine, his tongue exploring my mouth. I gripped the back of his braids softly, and Bill pressed his chest into mine as the kiss became more and more passionate, the bulge in his jeans rubbing against the material of my underwear. I moaned, and Bill's hand wondered all over my body. Then, without warning, Bill pulled away, causing me to be almost overcome with a wave of dissapointment.
"We can't- I have to put this away!" Bill laughed, indicating the plates on the floor. He stood, and a horrible cracking noise filled my room, causing me to cringe. I looked at the grimace on Bill's face, and he nervously smiled at ma. "Everything.. fine...." Bill quickly picked up the plates, yet I could clearly see he had stepped on one and broken it. Even though I knew my Mum would be angry, I let out a laugh. Bill's rapidlly reddening face broke into a genuine smile, then he began laughing too, all-be-it with unease.
"Don't worry about it!" I smiled, standing next to him. "You just have to clean the shards up.. I might cut my feet open!" I indicated my bare feet, and Bill nodded, placing a kiss onto the top of my head.
"I'll be back in a minute- I promise!" He placed a quick kiss onto my lips, btu before I could respond he was out of my room and rummaging around in the kitchen.

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

awwww! Sooo cute! A Pleasant Surprise- 14+ STRONG sex references & a sex scene - Page 2 996478

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

lol Aww Danke! There will be more soon I PROMISE! I have to fgix my memory stick though... :'(

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Still none, i'm afraid! My memory stick is completely kaput, so I'll have to try and write from memory!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum