Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luci's untitled fanfic... noooo idea what to call it... (WARNING - sex scene... 14+)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

I sat in the cafeteria of our school, a half-eaten pizza infront of me, laughing so hard that the pizza that I HAD eaten threatened to fall out of my mouth. I calmed down a little, swallowed the food and then shouted jokingly to my best friend, Susan,
'Stop making me laugh! I nearly choked!'
'oh ok drama queen' she mocked. We laughed again.
'Soooo you excited for Prom tonight?' My own excitement showing in my tone of voice.
'oh my god YES! I can't wait!' she giggled
'Awww! Well I've never been to a prom before so I'm a little nervous... I can't dance to save my life!' My old school in England only had prom at the very end of highschool. Americas schools were so different. But I was starting to get used to it. Not having to wear a stupid uniform was a bonus.
'I'm sure you'll be fine... proms are always fun', Susan reassured me
'I'm just glad I'm not dateless!' I giggled. I'd been with my boyfriend, Bill for months now... as soon as prom was announced he asked me to go with him.
'I know me too' Susan squealed, then sighed, drifting off into her own world. I waved my hand infront of her and she snapped back 'oh god! sorry...'
'Picturing Andrew in a tux?' I grinned
'yyyup', she nodded. We both laughed. Andrew was Susans boyfriend. They'd been together even before I moved here. I looked behind her and noticed Andrew along with Bill and his twin brother Tom walking towards us.
'ooh speaking of the devils!' I half-shouted, unable to hide my excitement that Bill was here.
'Aww Luci you ruined it! I was gunna sneak up on Susan' Andrew complained
'Aww sorry... you should've said' I giggled. He kissed Susan on the cheek and put his arm around her as he sat on the chair next to her
'how's my special girl?' He smiled
'Fine' she smiled back, nearly laughing, and then planted a kiss on his lips. Bill pulled a chair up next to me and immediately threw both arms around me also kissing me on my cheek
'Hey' he greeted me, flashing me his amazing smile

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Aww so sweet! SO I'm guessing it's prom-night sex then? Wink lol SO sweet! More soon please?!?!?!

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

aww danke ^^ and... hmm maaaaybeeee Rolling Eyes xD
I shall write more in a bit when im free xP

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

YAY! Okies! I'll ait patiently and write more of my fanfic. You need to comment on it, mind! xD xD If I tell you I like your story on MSN then you make me comment on here, I can do the same to you! xD xD

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

LOOOL xD awww ok then xP
I have commented :'}

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Yeah! Very Happy:D More of this soon please though! xD

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

sorry for the crappyness :\

'hallo' I grinned, kissing him back. There was a cough from Tom, who had pulled up a chair at the end of our table. I rolled my eyes then stuck my tounge out at him.
'Childish' he joked
'shut up' I giggled. It was great that I'd grown close to Tom aswell. I was dating his brother afterall. Tom smiled and then nodded to Bill as if to say 'carry on.' I gently pressed my lips to Bills once more and then turned myself towards Susan and Andrew.
‘You boys ready for prom then?’ I asked.
‘Sure am’ Andrew said winking at Susan making her blush and giggle.
‘Yeah, it should be great’ Bill smiled at me again and I couldn’t help but grin back. Especially with that adorable German accent
‘Yeah… me too’ Tom huffed
‘Aww you don’t have a date?’ Susan said sympathetically
‘It’s ok, I don’t want one. I’ll just pick someone up there.’ Tom’s very well known for having one night stands. He’s very rarely been in a serious relationship. I couldn’t help but think how different the twins are in that respect. Bill believed in true love and Tom believed in love for just one night. As for Andrew, well, I’d say he was more like Bill. He seemed to love Susan a lot, that’s for sure. They were a really cute couple in my opinion and the best and most important thing was that they were happy. I could see them being together for a long time. I was happier with Bill than I had been in a long time. My childhood wasn’t exactly the best, that’s all I’m saying. When I’m with him, its like all that pain just disappears and it never happened. It’s like all that matters to me in the world is being there, with him. I know what you’re thinking, it’s Cheesy and soppy. Well… that’s honestly how I feel.

After talking and giggling the whole of our dinner break, the school bell rang signalling the beginning of our final class for the day. I counted down the hours till prom… just 4 hours. I was so excited, yet so nervous. I was sure I’d be fine though. The final bell rang. I got everything I needed from my locker as quickly as possible and ran to meet the others outside their various classrooms. The bus ride home seemed to take forever. Susan was coming over to mine so we could help each-other with make-up and getting ready. My dress was black, long length and had small diamantes across the top. My shoes were high healed, strappy and had silver studs on the straps. I was usually a t-shirt and jeans type of girl so this was very unusual for me. And I almost never wear make-up either. I attempted applying my own eyeliner, but I either poked myself in the eye, the eyeliner ended up well away from my eye or the line went squiggly so I kindly asked Susan to help me. I applied my own mascara and lipgloss no problem. My make-up HAD to be perfect, mostly because I didn’t want my boyfriend’s make-up to be better than my own… Susan wore a long, wavy, sparkly purple dress. She had silver strappy high heels to go with it. Even I had to admit, she was REALLY pretty. Just as we were double-checking we had everything ready to go out, we saw Tom’s Audi park up just outside my house. I know an eighteen year-old doesn’t usually drive round in an Audi but that’s the Kaulitz twins for you. I shouted goodbye to my mum, dashing out the door before she could embarrass me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum