Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bite (NEW!)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bite (NEW!) Empty The Bite (NEW!) Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Only have 2 chapters at the moment- but what do you guys think?

Chapter 1

‘Bill you idiot...’ I thought to myself, zipping my leather jacket up before shoving my hands in my pockets as I walked along, head down. It was a cold night... And I’d decided to have a walk. It was one of the few times I could actually just wonder down the street without being recognised. Sure- it probably looked odd as I was wearing sunglasses in what was almost the middle of the night, but it helped me remain undetected to fans and stalkers. I sighed as I took a glimpse up the path in front of me, noticing a figure standing beside one of the shops just up ahead. I crossed the road, so I’d avoid any trouble, and sped up my pace a little. I REALLY didn’t want any trouble... And all I could feel were that guy’s eyes on me, like he was some sort of pervert. I shuddered, uncertain as to whether I’d juddered because of the cold, or the guy, and sighed again, pulling my phone slowly out of my pocket. I dialled the number I knew all too well, and pressed the little handset to my ear, listening to the dial tone before someone spoke. “Bill? What is it?”
“I’m on my way home... I’ll be back in about 10 minutes, OK?”
“You alright? You don’t sound right...”
“Well... There’s a guy...” I turned, and noticed that he had crossed the road now, and was walking only about 30 steps behind me. I sped up a little again, and noticed that he did the same. My voice lowered to a panicked whisper. “And he’s following me... I...I’m scared, Tomi...”
“Bill where are you? I’ll come and pick you up, OK?”
“I’m by the bakery... Please hurry...”
“Nothing’s gonna happen... Bill, I’ll be there soon, I promise!”
“How do you know, Tomi? Ok.... See you in a minute,” I regretfully hung up on my twin, and took a quick glimpse over my shoulder. Now the guy was just stood there, his shoulders hunched, his hands in his pockets and his head down. I sped up again, this time breaking into a run. I was aware of the running footsteps following me, and I felt a tear roll down my face as my breathing came in gasps and pants. I started praying under my breath, and clenched my fists tightly. If he dared try anything, I’d smack him in the face and run. I turned the corner, and stopped, gasping as I realised it would be a dead end. The number of times I’d walked down this street- and when I was probably in danger, I took a wrong turning.... I heard the guy behind me, and I spun around. “Why the fuck are you following me?!” I demanded, my fists now raised.
“No reason... Just following you for the sake of it.”
“That’s stupid... Now tell me... WHY?!” I shouted, closing my eyes. That was when he leapt at me, snarling loudly. I fell to the floor, that guy practically crushing me beneath him, and I started screaming as he drew his lips back, his canine’s razor sharp, his face contorted into some form of demonic grin. “NEIN!” I punched him in the face, but he just stayed there on top of me, forcing me to attempt to push him off. I punched him again, but this time he managed to grab my arm and pin it down, so now all I was doing was just feebly defending myself. I brought my knee up into his crotch, and gasped in shock as he simply laughed. Suddenly, his teeth were buried deep into my neck, and I shrieked in agony as I felt my blood pouring down my skin, my veins leaking the crimson within. “NEIN!!!” I cried, trying to push him away the best I could, the pain in my neck almost unbearable. I tried yanking my head out of his teeth, but he simply used both of his hands to hold me in place, and my body shuddered as he began lapping at my blood... He was actually drinking it... Suddenly, a car pulled up at the bottom of the alleyway, and Tom ran out of the driver’s seat, leaving the door wide open as he dragged the guy off of me. I clasped my hands to my neck, tears of pain and horror streaming down my face as my blood poured between my fingers. I screamed repeatedly, my entire body trembling almost uncontrollably, the pain in my torn neck unbearable. The guy snarled angrily at me, then Tom, then ran off into the darkness, leaving me and my twin alone...

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

2The Bite (NEW!) Empty Re: The Bite (NEW!) Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

FUDGE... Yeeeey Bills gunna become a vampire *is secretly excited* XD

but that bite HAD to hurt!! :\ Lol

3The Bite (NEW!) Empty Re: The Bite (NEW!) Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 2

Tom ran to me, sitting me up with his hands tight on the side of my neck as I whimpered in agony. I removed one of my hands, a spurt of blood landing on Tom’s face as my hand weakly clutched his own. “To... Tomi...” I whispered, my strength ebbing away, tears of fear trickling down my face as I realised... I was dying. My body felt limp, and I fell back, the back of my head colliding with the grey concrete with a dull thud.
“BILL!” Tom yelled, tightening his grip, his own tears dripping off of his chin and onto my face. “Come on! You’ll be OK!” Tom pressed my hands against my wounds, and my eyes grew heavy as I watched Tom frantically dialling on his phone. My grip weakened around my neck, and I felt another warm trickle of scarlet as it flowed down my shoulder and the left side of my chest, drenching my t-shirt. “DON’T LOOSEN YOUR GRIP!” Tom yelled at me, and I instinctively grabbed my neck. I heard him muttering on the phone to the ambulance service, and my eyes twitched shut for a few seconds. I jerked them open- knowing that if I didn’t, it could spell the end of my life... I stared at Tomi, attempting to sit up. The pain was too much, and I moaned quietly in distress as I led back down. Tomi hung up, thanking the other person on the line, and he sat me up, clutching at my neck. His arms were covered in a red liquid... Which I suddenly realised was my own blood. He whispered something, but I couldn’t tell what he’d said. That was when he ripped the bottom of his XXX-Large t-shirt off, and he tied it around my neck tightly- but not so tight I couldn’t breathe. My hands were trapped little underneath, but in all honesty it probably helped. Tom kept looking down the end of the alleyway, then back at me, and then out of the alleyway again. “Oh Bill...” he whimpered, clutching me in a tight hug as he burst into sobs. I wanted to weep too, but I seemed to be too weak to even make a noise anymore. There were so many things I wanted to tell him... So much I wanted him to do with his life if I didn’t make it... But my mouth just opened and closed uselessly. My eyes grew heavier and heavier, until I just couldn’t hold them open anymore and they closed, my lungs emptying as I fell back once more, my hands slipping from under my make-shift tourniquet, my arms sprawling out to my sides as I fell backwards and onto the concrete...

4The Bite (NEW!) Empty Re: The Bite (NEW!) Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 3

The next thing I can remember, is being trapped in a small box-like thing, my chest stuffening and my hands clenching and unclenching. "Was?" I asked myself slowly and quietly, unable to even lift my head very far. I moved my arms along my sides and pushed firmly against what I assumed was the lid above me.... Nothing... I punched it repeatedly, a dull thud indicating that my attempts were in vain. Luckilly, I always had my phone with me. I had to not panic- TOm was probably messing around and had gotten Gerog and Gustav to sit on the lid of a box. But why would he do that... After what I'd been through? I placed one hand onto my neck, and felt it. There were a few scartches, but a[art from that I seemed to have healed. "How long was I out for?" I asked quietly, fumbling around in my pockets for my phone.... Panic tore through everyfibre of my being as I struggled to find it, tears now cascading down my cheeks as the true horror of what had occured chilled me to the bone. I screamed repeatedly at the top of my lungs, terror seizing me in the moment. I pulled at the lining of my coffin, my hands being cut to ribbons as the cold wooden lid came into touching range. I... had been buried alive! I gulped and screamed again, hoping that someone would be passing nearby. I didn't even know if it was in the middle of the day when people would be around, or... I gulped again and dreaded to think of what could happen if it was night-time.... and no-one was around... I screamed again, thinking of all the things I wanted to do with my life- continue the band, find true love, become a father, EVERYTHING- as I desperately attempted to tear the wood with my bare hands, my nails snapping as I began carving into the wood. But if I'd been bruied alive then.. that meant... I'd been dead... Dead long enough for them to arrange the funeral and bury me... I scream and screamed until my lungs couldn;t take anymore. My arms ached at having been clawing endlessly at the casket for so long, but suddenly earth began streaming through a hole I'd now made, and I panicked again. If the coffin filled with mud... then I might never get out...

5The Bite (NEW!) Empty Re: The Bite (NEW!) Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 am

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

COME ON! People read otherwsie no next chapter!!!

6The Bite (NEW!) Empty Re: The Bite (NEW!) Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

that was awesome!! and i hope Bill's ok!!!

7The Bite (NEW!) Empty Re: The Bite (NEW!) Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 4

I finally managed to clamber through the mud, and as soon as my head got above the surface I took in deep breathes, tears now streaming down my dirt-coated cheeks. I... Had ACTUALLY been.... buried alive... I pulled the rest of my body out, and took in as large a breath as I could manage. I pulled my legs out completely, before collapsing onto my back, sobs shaking my body, fear causing my breathing to be restricted and tight. I held one quivering hand to my chest, expecting to feel the rapid beating of my heart.... There was none. I placed both hands over the left side of my chest, panicking when I was unable to feel my heartbeat. I placed one hand on the damaged left side of my neck, and was surprised to feel that it had completely healed. I sat myself up quickly, getting a mild sensation of dizziness as I did so, as what was possibly the truth sunk in, causing my tears and terror to pause... I was dead. Yet here I was- sitting at the side of MY grave... I stared at the tombstone, reading ‘Here lies Bill Kaulitz-Trümper. Beloved little brother, son and musician. Taken too early and missed by everyone he touched through his voice.’ I swallowed hard, tears once again flowing down my face. I slowly ran the tip of my tongue over my top set of teeth, and let out a gasp as I felt the almost razor-sharpness of my canines. ‘But... that means...’ I thought reluctantly, looking back at my tombstone. “That’s impossible...” I whispered to myself, looking around the dark graveyard. I WAS dead...But in a different way... I guess... Then I remembered everything that had happened the day my world became plunged into darkness, and I almost screamed. That guy... the one who’d attacked me... He... must have been some sort of.... Vampire... That was the ONLY explanation, no matter HOW impossible... And that meant... I sighed deeply, calming myself as the truth of it all sank in, causing tears of shock and horror to cascade down my cheeks once more. ‘That must mean... That I... Have to be.... a vampire...’ I whispered that final word, disbelief causing me to almost laugh. Vampire only existed in movies and books... Yet here I was... living, well, not REALLY living, proof that... They must do... And all I could think of was doing one thing... I had to go and find Tomi. I needed him to help me through all of it... There was no way that I could do this on my own...

8The Bite (NEW!) Empty Re: The Bite (NEW!) Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 5

I rose and ran as fast as I could, everything around me becoming a wild blur as I charged towards the house I used to call home... I stopped at the gate, suddenly realising that it had only taken me 2 minutes to run what was normally a 20-minute drive. “Oh... Kay...” I spoke slowly, taking a few seconds to establish what was going on. That was when it hit me like a truck... How would Tomi react if I just... waltzed in, perfectly alive? Sure I wasn’t TECHNICALLY alive, but... I felt a tear dribble down my face as I realised I wouldn’t know how to explain it all. Suddenly, the front door came open, and I stared at the broken figure standing there. “Bill?” He asked quietly, causing my tears to cascade down my face.
“It’s me, Tomi...” I whispered, taking a couple of uncertain steps towards him.
“BILL!” Tom cried, running towards me. He flung his arms around me, squeezing all my breath out of me as he held my tightly.
“What’s going on?” I asked gently, placing my arms around him as he burst into sobs.
“I... We... thought you were dead....” Tom moaned gently, squeezing me even more. I swallowed hard, and Tom simply released me, looking into my eyes sorrowfully. “You... You can’t possibly be here... You’ve... been dead and buried... for almost a month...”
“Was?” I almost shouted, silence greeting my outburst. I listened intently to the quiet night air, only hearing crickets and Tom’s breathing, the silence almost chocking me.
“Bill... How... can you be alive?”
“I don’t know...” I answered, those 3 words being all I could think of saying. I couldn’t exactly just go ‘Yeah Tomi- I’m a vampire!’ could I? Yet that was all I wanted to say- I wanted him to know what had happened...
“Your eyes...Why are they black?”I shrugged at his words, unknowing of what to do or say. “What happened to your teeth?” Tom asked quietly, and I realised my mouth was partially open, revealing my new fangs to the world. “Mein Gotten!” Tomi gasped, clasping his hands to his mouth as he took a couple of steps back. “You... You CAN’T be!”
“Tomi... I... Don’t make this any harder for me!” I whimpered loudly, throwing my face into my hands as I wailed.
“It’s not true... TELL me it isn’t true!”
“It IS, TOMI!” I snarled, leaning forwards, my hands raised at my sides, my fangs bared. I suddenly realised what I was doing, and collapsed to the floor, sobbing loudly. “Tomi... Please...Help me...”
“I... How, Bill?”
“I... don’t know what I’m supposed to do...”
“I mourned for NOTHING! Fans KILLED THEMSELVES, for nothing....”
“I didn’t fucking know I was gonna wake up, DID I?!” I stood slowly, and Tom retreated another couple of steps.
“How am I supposed to know what to do, Bill? You should never have fucking came back...”
“I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE!” I screamed, almost throwing myself at him. Good thing I couldn’t see his neck... His pale neck, the veins underneath... The warm blood that I suddenly craved... “Oh Gott, nein... Bitte nicht...” I whimpered, staring at my hands ashamedly. “I’m a monster, Tomi... I need you...To help me...”
“Bill... I...” Tom took a few steps back towards me, and I pushed him away.
“I’m terrified I’m gonna hurt you...”
“You wouldn’t do that, Bill... You’re stronger then you think...” Tom took another few steps towards me, holding me in his arms softly. “Come on...” Slowly, he led me inside the open doorway, and into the house I knew so well...

9The Bite (NEW!) Empty Re: The Bite (NEW!) Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:27 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

My. God. This. Is. Awesome *_*

10The Bite (NEW!) Empty Re: The Bite (NEW!) Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

danke Very Happy If I had my memory stick on me, I'd put the next chapter up too... But I don't, so I can't xD Atleast... I don't think I do.... Can't find it on Tomi's computer Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum