Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eine Schwartz Tag- mild swearing and gore

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

AHHH!!!!! HELZ!!!! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!!

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

agreed!! its freaking amazing!! Very Happy

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 16

About half hour passed before I decided I would leave. It pained me too much to see them like this... And I couldn’t even bring myself to say anything to Andreas apart from ‘Auf Weidersehen, und es tut mir echt leid...’ before I sobbed harder then I had previously. Rebecca, the wonderful woman she was, opened the door for me, wrapping one of those slender arms around me as she consoled me, helping me through it. I whispered a thank you to the members of staff who worked at the mortuary, and bowed my head as tears wrecked me to my very core. It was hard enough dealing with the death of one of my closest...But 3? It was almost too much to bear. I saw Alessa once again as I left, and she ran towards me, wrapping her arms tightly around me as tears poured down her face. I held her, both of us sobbing how sorry we were for the other at their loss, her growing bump slightly digging into my stomach. She placed a gentle kiss onto my tear-stained cheek, and I returned the favour hoping that it would comfort her a little. “You’ll always have me...” she whispered to me between sobs, causing me to grip her tighter.
“I’m here for you too...” I replied, placing another comforting kiss onto the top of her head as Rebecca whispered how I needed to go.
“You have my number, Bill- Call me as soon as you can...” Alessa wiped her eyes, and somehow managed a weak smile.
“I will. I promise,” I waved goodbye as I stepped into the police car, and watched as Alessa slowly turned and went back to her Community Service duties.

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 16

I let myself in, and said my goodbyes to Rebecca. She was a nice police woman- attractive too, with her brown hair and blue eyes... Her flawless skin, the little bit of eyeliner that made her stand out... “Bill?” I looked at Tom, and sighed, practically falling into his arms.
“I... I visited... Gustav und Georg... Today...” I managed to say, my throat dry from all my crying, my eyes seemingly unable to produce nothing but a stinging sensation as they filled with tears.
“Oh Bill... It’s Ok...” Tom held me close, and I gripped his t-shirt tightly in my hand, as I had done many times before if I was distressed. “The police will get the guy...We just have to hang in there...”
“I’m scared... that one day I’ll find you on one of those mortuary slabs.... I don’t want to go through that!”
“Bill- you won’t... I promise. It’d take a lot more than a mad psycho killer to separate me from you.”
“But... what if he’s too much?” I asked uncertainly, raising my head so I could stare my twin right in the eyes. Tom simply looked straight back at me, his own eyes seemingly watery, his face contorted with a mixture of concern and sorrow.
“He won’t be... I’d do ANYTHING to protect you from a lunatic like him... And even if he does kill me...” Tom gulped and clutched me tighter to him. “Then I’ll make sure he’s hurt enough so he can’t come after you...”
“I don’t want to lose you...” I moaned quietly into his chest, the sensation of mourning and anguish flooding my already emotionally destroyed body.
“You won’t, Bill... I promise you that you won’t.”
“Will you... keep that promise?”
“Ja, Bill- Ich willen...”

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 17

I sighed as I sat in my bed a few hours later, staring at the dirty grey ceiling of my room. I pulled a cigarette out of the packet sat on the top of my beside cabinate, and I grabbed my lighter from my jeans pocket, struggling a little. 'Damn skinny jeans!'I cursed quietly, doing a little dance to remove the metal Zippo from the denim. Eventually, I was able to place the butt of the cigarette between my lips, and inhale deeply as I ignited the other end, removing the white stick from my mouth as I exhaled a thin stream of pale smoke in front of me. I held it delicately in my hand as I pondered over everything that had been happening- and how this seemed to be my first cigarette in a while. I know it’s a bad habit, and I have tried to quit, but being a rock star has its stressful moments when all you want to do is sit down, smoke and relax. With all this on top of it...It's hard to explain. Smoking just helps, trust me. I took another drag, and looked over at my stereo. I coudl just listen to music for a little bit- it always seemed to relax me. I took my stereo remote from next to my cigarette packet, and pressed the ‘Power’ button. My stereo buzzed into life, the machinery in it working, before the display told me the number of tracks and the length of time the CD took to play through. I forgot what CD was in there, and I randomly selected track 4, uncertain as to whether I'd changed it form Placebo or not. ‘Boulevard of Broken Dreams’ by Green Day washed over me, and I sighed, taking another drag of my cigarette. I flicked the ash into my ashtray I'd set on the bed beside me, and then took yet another long drag as I streched myself out along my bed, lying down and flinging my feet up to rest on the matress. I studied my shoes, analysing the dirt that seemed to have gathered along the wedge heel. grey was always an annoying colour... As I breathed out the cancerous smoke, I placed the butt to my lips and inhaled again. "My shadow's only one that walks beside me..." I quietly sang along, thinking of how highly appropriate this song was for everything that as happening. I DID feel like I was all alone, even with Tomi looking after me, having my back... But it still fitted neatly into everything- I sighed once more as I hear the knock on my bedroom door, and I told Tom he could come in, stubbing my cigarette out as I did so. I was trying to quit, anyway...

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 18

The door creaked slowly open, and I paused my CD as I looked up at the figure in the doorway.
“Tom- you OK?”
“I... I dunno...” Tom stepped towards me, and for some reason I took a step back. “Bill?”
“Sorry... I... I dunno what happened there...” I let out a giggle, that sounded more nervous then I actually was. I knew perfectly well why I had stepped back- the knife in Tom’s hand that he was holding behind his back. I could see it in his shadow... And that was when I realised Gustav was right...
“Bill... Can you come here a sec? I... I need to tell you something...”
“I’m right here- how about you just say it?”
“No- it’s kind of a secret...” Tom almost sounded confused, as if he didn’t know what was going on.
“Tom? Are you alright?”
"Yeah...just come here so I can talk to you..."
"There's no-one going to be stood on a ladder outside my window! Why don you just... tell me, Tomi?"
"Like I said... It's a secret..."
"Are you sure you're alright? Tom? Tomi?” I let out a slight yelp as he pulled the knife slowly out from behind him, and Toms eyes opened as he stared at me coldly.
“I killed them...Every last one of them...And guess what..... You're next, Billy...”
“What’s gotten into you?!” I yelled, terrified. “First Veronica, then Gustav... Georg... Andreas... It was YOU?!” Tom nodded slowly at my words, and the next thing I knew he had thrown his head back and was laughing.
“You stupid naive twat- you didn’t once suspect me?” Tom stared straight at me, a maniacal smile decorating his face. “Of COURSE it was me! When the cops arrested you, I had thought about turning myself in... But I thought ‘no, fuck it- he can get out of it...’ And where do you think you’re going?” I stopped edging towards the door behind him, and gulped as Tom intentionally closed it. “You’re not going anywhere...” That was when I made a break for it, barging my brother to the ground as I flung open my bedroom door, slamming it shut behind me. I held the handle tightly as I heard Tom on the other side bashing at the wood, then I felt him trying the handle. I gripped it as tightly as I could as my brother yelled insults through the thick maple, causing tears to stream down my face as the handle moved more and more against me. I released the handle and charged down the stairs as I saw Tom leave, walking slowly and with purpose. Suddenly, I found myself flying head over heels down the staircase, the sharp stabbing pain in my ankle as I hit the floor making me realise it was either twisted or broken. Stupid fucking heels. I looked up at Tom, approaching menacingly, and began crawling along the floor, dragging myself towards the front door as I screamed, well aware of blood tirckling down the left side of my face...
“Nowhere to run, Billy...” Tom spoke slowly, and I whimpered as I clawed at the front door, one of my nails snapping as I tried to carve my way through it.
“Gott... HELP ME!” I screamed as my other hand managed to open the letter flap, the cold breeze that hit my face taunting me... I was so close to freedom.... That was when I felt it, the sharp steel driving into my flesh on my back, and I shrieked in agony. Tom simply laughed, and I tried desperately to fight him off, turning and batting the knife away with my bare hands.
“Tomi... Nein... bitte... HALTE!” I felt the knife pierce me once more as I desperately attempted to defend myself, well aware of my hands getting cut to ribbons. I screamed as my twin plunged the knife into my abdomen again, the caring brother I had known being replaced by this... monster. I punched him the face, and clutched at my wounds before he came snarling back at me, repeatedly just stabbing at me with the blade in his hands, his familiar face contorted with a look of rage and disgust. It was almost as if, in these few seconds, he hated my very existence...The knife went in again, and as the steel was withdrawn, I coughed painfully, blood spurting out of my lips and onto Tomi's white T-shirt. "Nein... Tomi..." I whispered, trying desperately to reach the brother I knew... Just as he laughed and drove the knife into me again, one of the windows smashed, and police officers charged in, knocking my twin to the floor...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum