Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UPDATE!!!!! Empty UPDATE!!!!! Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Publisher: BRAVO Germany 36
Title:Tokio Hotel: Our new life!
=========

Tokio Hotel: Unser neues Leben! BRAVO: Bill, du bist ja inzwischen auch sprichwörtlich ein “großer“ Star ... Bill: Stimmt , ich bin jetzt 1,90 Meter, also 2 Zentimeter größer als Tom(lacht). BRAVO: Wie geht’s euch bei eurem Comeback? Bill: Für uns fühlt es sich nicht wie ein Comeback an, wir haben ja die ganze Zeit gearbeitet, machen also einfach weiter. Aber wir sind voll aufgeregt wie die Songs bei den Fans ankommen. BRAVO: Tom, du hast ja deine geliebten Dreadlock abgeschnitten. Traurig drüber? BILL: Das war schlimm für ihn.
Tom: Nee, stimmt nicht.
Bill: Doch er war extrem aufgeregt. Er wollte die Dreadlocks loswerden –aber er hat lange überlegt. Es war echt hart für ihn.
Ich habe ihn dann noch überredet, seine Haare zu färben.
BRAVO: Bill hat jetzt Dreadlocks, Gustav hat eine neue Brille - nur Georg sieht aus wie immer …
Tom. (lacht) Demnächst lässt er sich aber eine neue Schamhaar-Frisur machen.
Georg: Genau, ich rasier mir ein paar Flammen rein(lacht).
BRAVO: Auch in den USA seid ihr inzwischen Stars. Habt ihr schon Promifreunde in den Staaten?
Bill: Es war voll cool, Rapper Jay-Z kennen zu lernen. Mit ihm hatten wir einen netten Abend - waren zusammen in Los Angeles
essen und trinken. Es war sehr entspannt.
BRAVO: Wie war Miley Cyrus?
Bill: sie ist echt super. Wir haben sie bei den Video Music Awards kennen gelernt .Miley ist ein echter Wirbelwind.
Sie zieht einen total hoch, wenn man mal müde ist.
BRAVO: Tom, du hattest ja einen heißen Flirt mit Chantelle von Flipsyde. Ist das was ernstes?
Tom: Sie ist ein extrem nettes Mädchen, aber ansonsten ist da nichts. Ich bin ja nun mal nicht der Typ, der viel Zeit
mit Beziehungen verschwendet.
Bravo: Wer von euch ist den grade verliebt?
Georg: Ich habe eine Freundin. Wir sind jetzt seit einem halben Jahr zusammen. Sie ist nicht berühmt und möchte
es auch nicht werden. Ich habe sie in Magdeburg beim feiern kennen gelernt - und jetzt scheint es die große
Liebe zu sein. Die Jungs finden sie auch voll nett ...Tokio Hotel reloaded! Im BRAVO Interview sprechen sie über ihren Look, Starfreundschaften und neue Liebe! Alles neu bei Tokio Hotel! Am 2.10. erscheint endlich ihr neues Album „Humanoid“ und bereits am 18.9 kommt die Single „Automatisch“ raus. Doch als wir Bill (19), Tom (19), Gustav (20)und Georg (22) zum BRAVO Interview in Hamburg treffen ist schnell klar: nicht nur der Sound der Band ist frisch. Was sich noch alles bei den Jungs verändert hat und wer von ihnen grade verliebt ist - verraten sie hier ...

==================

Translation:

Tokio Hotel: Our new life!
Tokio Hotel reloaded!

In BRAVO interview they spoke about their look, their star friendships, and new love!
Everything is new for Tokio Hotel! In 2010 finally they'll release their new album "Humanoid" and the single is already at 18/9.
But when bill (19), Tom (19), Gustav (20) and George (22) talked to BRAVO in Hamburg
it was immediately obvious that: not only the sound of the band is new.
What is still the same and what has changed with the guys and who?!

BRAVO: Bill, you're now literally a "large" Star ...
Bill: I am 1.90 meter, which is 2 inches taller than Tom (laughing).

BRAVO: How does it go with your comeback?
Bill: For us, it does not feel like a comeback, we were working the whole time, so we just moving on. But, we are very excited about what the fans will like from our new songs.

BRAVO: Tom, you've got your beloved Dreadlock cut off. Sad about it?
BILL: That was bad for him.
Tom: No, that's not true.
Bill: But he was very upset. He wanted to get rid of the dreadlocks, he has thought about it for too long. It was really hard on him. But then I persuaded him to dye his hair.

BRAVO: Bill now has dreadlocks, Gustav has a new pair of glasses - only George looks like always ...
Tom: (laughs) he might change the intimate haircut.
George: Yeah, I shave a couple of flames (laughs).

BRAVO: In the U.S., you are now stars. Do you have a celebrity friends already in the States?
Bill: It was totally cool to get to know rapper Jay-Z . With him, we had a nice evening - were together in Los Angeles, eating and drinking. It was very relaxed.

BRAVO: How about Miley Cyrus?
Bill: she is really great. We have met at the Video Music Awards. Miley is a real whirlwind.
She can make you happy even if you're tired.

BRAVO: Tom, you've had a hot flirting with Chantelle of Flipsyde. Is this something serious?
Tom: she is an extremely nice girl, but otherwise there is nothing. I'm not the type of guy who have time for relationships.

Bravo: And who is in love?
Georg: I have a girlfriend. We are together a half of year. She isn't famous and I hope she won't be. I met her in Magderbourg and this seems a real love.
The other boys have a good relation with her.

===============================

So- what do you guys think? About TIME Georg got a girlfriend!!!! xD

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

2UPDATE!!!!! Empty Re: UPDATE!!!!! Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:43 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Georg! that's so sweet! and thank goodness it wasnt one of the twins!

3UPDATE!!!!! Empty Re: UPDATE!!!!! Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

lol I think it's a shame that Bill doesn't have a girlfriend... he REALLY deserves one!!!

However, I am so happy for Georg! And the fact she ISN'T famous shows us fans that we have a chance with the guys lol

4UPDATE!!!!! Empty Re: UPDATE!!!!! Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:57 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

it does! and i hope we get to see what she looks like soon! Smile

5UPDATE!!!!! Empty Re: UPDATE!!!!! Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Yeah i hope so too! I think she'd be really pretty!

Edit:// I also like the fact that Tom cleared everything up regarding him and that Chantelle. Sounds like she was just a bit of fun lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum