Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't Wanna be Torn 12+

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 1:

“AMY! YOU’RE GOING TO MISS THE BUS!”My mom shouted. I am Amy Carter. A simple girl just going into her freshman year in High School. I couldn’t wait to get onto the bus. There was only one reason, and that was that my neighbor, Matt, was my crush. I loved him with almost all of my heart and soul. I decided to look my best, so I put on my favorite Tokio Hotel T-Shirt, and my skinny jeans, with my grey chuck taylor converse. I looked at the posters of the lead singer of my favorite band Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz for courage, and I ran outside to my bus stop. Matt was already there. He was on his phone, texting as usual. I walked over to him. “So, how was your summer Matt?” He looked up from his phone, and said, “Oh it was good; Olivia and I spent lots of time together.” Oh, I almost forgot. Matt has a girlfriend. Olivia. I love Matt, but Olivia is the barrier between us both. Every day, I wake up, hoping that they will be over. I feel like he’s the perfect one for me. The bus arrived, and we got on. We sat in separate seats, and as I sat a few seats behind him, I glanced at him once or twice, while staring out the window, dreaming of what could be. The day passed, and I went through my day as normal. I dreamt of Matt, and even though I would most likely never meet him, I dreamt of Bill too. The day finally ended and I got on the bus to go home. I got home, went into my room, and turned on my radio to my favorite radio station. I was glad I turned it on when I did, for my favorite song was just starting. Monsoon. I sat on my bed, staring at the posters on my wall, and listening to music. When the song ended I heard the words that would change my life. (urgh... i hate the fact that i write such short chapters... Rolling Eyes )

2Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Wow it's awesome so far! More please Very Happy

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

3Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:59 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

im in the midst of writing the 2nd chapter, should be on today or tomorrow! =D

4Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Billiant! Can't wait!

5Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

“Alright! That was Monsoon, by Tokio Hotel! And speaking of Tokio Hotel, all you TH fans listen up! Tokio Hotel is going to be performing here, in good old Spring Hills tomorrow, and YOU! Yes YOU, can win 2 tickets and 2 backstage passes for you and a parent or friend! All you have to do is call in, and answer this question correctly! The question is, What are the FULL names of all of the Band members, AND the first name of one of their security members! Just call in and if you’re the 483rd caller, and you answer correctly, then you win! Remember, call 1-234-483-9189!” I knew this. It wasn’t a sign of obsession, it’s just a useful fact I always thought I’d need to know. I picked up my cell phone and called. Unfortunately, the line was busy. Then the announcer said, “ALRIGHT! WE HAVE OUR 483rd caller!” It wasn’t me. “What’s your name, caller?” “Leah!” The caller said. “So, Leah, what is your answer?” “Ok, Billiam and Thomas Kaulitz, Georg Listing and Gustav Schafer.” Leah said with full confidence that she would win. “What about the security guard’s name?” “Uh… um….Security Man?” “OH! I’m sorry, that was incorrect! But you still have a chance! Just call in again, and the next 483rd caller gets a try!” I grabbed my phone, called the station again, and then, I realized it was ringing. Someone picked up. “HELLO 483rd CALLER! What’s your name?” I heard! “Amy!” I shouted. “Alright Amy, your answer please!” “Their full names are, Bill Kaulitz, Tom Kaulitz, Georg Moritz Hagen Listing, and Gustav Wolfgang Klaus Schafer! And one of their security guard’s names is Saki Pelka!” “THAT IS CORRECT! CONGRATS AMY! YOU WON 2 TICKETS TO SEE TOKIO HOTEL LIVE AND 2 BACKSTAGE PASSES TO MEET THEM BEFORE THE CONCERT!” “OMG!!!!” I screamed into the phone. The announcer told me to go pick them up at the station as soon as possible. I hung up and ran downstairs. “MOM!” I yelled! “What? What is it Amy?” My mom said as she walked up to me. “I JUST WON 2 TICKETS AND 2 BACKSTAGE PASSES TO GO SEE TOKIO HOTEL IN CONCERT!!!” I yelled in excitement. “Oh, and they’re performing tomorrow at the Riverside Arena, and I have to pick up the tickets and passes today! Can we go pick them up now? Please???” “Alright.. we can go… let me just get changed.” “Well hurry!” I sat on the living room sofa, anxiously waiting my mother to finish getting ready, so we could go. Finally, after what seemed like hours(even though it was only minutes), we left. We finally arrived at the station, and I almost broke the seatbelt with my rushing. “Calm down!” my mom said. I ran inside and my mom followed. We walked until we found the room. We walked in. A security guard then stopped us and said: “What are you doing here?” “I’m here to pick up the tickets I won!” I said with a bright smile. “Oh, you’re the winner of the Tokio Hotel tickets. Follow me.” He led us in there and told the announcer that we had arrived. “Well, you must be Amy.” The announcer said as he shook my hand. “And you must be Amy’s mother.” “So, where are the tickets?” I asked impatiently. “Calm Down. They’re right here.” He handed me the tickets and passes, we thanked him and left. As we were walking to the car, my mom asked me who I wanted to take to the concert. “I think I’m taking you mom.” “Why me?” she asked. “Well,” I said, “I am a minor, so I can’t go unattended, and I don’t think Dad would want to go... hehe” “You’re right. He wouldn’t. I’ll gladly go, but don’t worry you can go backstage alone!” I was so happy, the biggest smile crossed my face. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow, since it was Saturday, and the day of the Tokio Hotel concert. As the day went by, I grew more and more anxious. I fell asleep quickly, wanting the night to pass fast, so I could finally meet my favorite band.

so, did you guys notice anything with the phone number?? lol

6Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

OH WOW HOW COOL!!!

post more... post more!!! Razz

7Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:01 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 3:

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my room. I smiled as the warm sun shined on my posters, lighting up their faces. I stared at Bill’s beauty for a few seconds before getting up to get ready. I could not be late. I already had to be there an hour earlier to meet them! I started to pick my outfit. It had to be cute yet casual. I picked my special TH shirt(which was saved for special occasions) a pair of skinny jeans, my grey converse, and my Tokio Hotel bracelet. I took a shower and got dressed. I went downstairs and looked at the clock. 12:00. I only had 4 hours to look completely perfect, since I had to be there at 5, and it was an hour drive there from my house. I went back to my bathroom to fix my makeup. When I finished, I looked at the clock. 1:00pm. ‘Great’ I thought. Even though it took me about an hour to do my makeup, I still had 3 hours left. I went down into the living room, and pulled out a movie. I sat down on the couch to watch it. Once the film was done, I saw there was only an hour left until we had to leave. “MOM!” I shouted. “Are you ready?” “Calm down! I’m getting ready! We still have an hour left until we have to leave!” I sunk into the couch and started to watch some TV. An hour was up, and my mom and I went to the car. I was so anxious, I could not sit still. We arrived at the venue. My mom parked the car, and we walked to the front. As we were walking, this one girl yelled at me, “HEY! BACK OF THE LINE!” I simply showed her my backstage pass, and she went quiet. We got to the front and Saki was there. “Name?” Saki said. “Amy Carter.” I said. “I’m the one who won the backstage pass!” I added with a smile. “Oh… I see. Follow me.” I followed him, and we finally reached a door that said: “Tokio Hotel”. “The boys are just behind this door. Let me just tell them.” He said. He opened the door, and warned the boys. They all looked at the door and said “Hi!” For a few seconds, all I could do was stare. srry for the shortness, the next one will be longer! Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ 996478

8Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:18 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 4:
“Uh…. Are you ok?” Tom asked. “Uh… Yeah!” I replied while slowly entering the room. “Oh come on! We don’t bite!” Bill said as he ran up to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to where the guys were sitting. He sat down on the couch and sat me down next to him. “So, you’re the lucky winner, huh?” “Y-yeah…” I said. “What’s your name?” Tom asked. “A-Amy.” I felt so light headed, that I couldn’t even say my name! “Well Amy, I have to say, you are very pretty!” Bill told me. I blushed and turned away so he wouldn’t see. As I was turned away, I heard Bill whisper “Georg, Tom, Gustav, could we have some alone time here?” “I heard them leave, and looked back at him. “You know, I think that you’re really not pretty.” When I heard that my world shattered into a million tiny pieces. “I think you aren’t pretty, cause that underestimates you. I think that you are so beautiful!” I smiled a shy smile at him while my eyes welled up with tears. I felt this was a dream, and that I would wake up soon, and the concert would still be hours away. Then, Bill slipped my hand in his and I knew it was real. “Well,” Bill said, “I bet you know lots about me, but all I know about you is…. Well, nothing yet. Why don’t you tell me a bit about you?” I was so nervous, with him holding my hand and all, but I got up the courage to do so. “Well, I’m 15, and I love your music.” I told him. “I have an average life, until yesterday, that is…” “When you won the contest to see us, I‘m guessing.” “Yeah… that’s when my entire life changed….” Suddenly, Saki came in and said something in german. Bill looked at me with a sad face and said, “I have to go get ready. Go out into the concert area, and when the concert is done, meet me back here. I’ll tell Saki to let you through.” I smiled at Bill, and he smiled, and planted a kiss on my lips. Now go! Before we both get in trouble!” I grabbed my purse and ran out there. I found my mom,(which wasn’t hard to do since they hadn’t let the fans in yet and she was the only one in there) and ran towards her. “So,” She asked, “How was it back there?” “It was great! Bill was really nice!” “And the others…” “Oh they left.” “Well, as long as you were ok.” Then, screams started to fill the room, and the fans started to pile in. That meant the concert was starting. I stood there in the very front row with my mother, nervous and waiting for them to come on stage.

9Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Aww that is awesome!!! i can't wait for more of it!!

10Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:45 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 5:

Then, all the lights dimmed, and smoke started filling the stage. Out came a figure. It was too dark to tell who it was, but I then realized it was Gustav, since he sat at the drums. He started playing and everyone started to scream. My mom asked me a question, but I couldn’t hear her over the loud screams, so I just ignored her and started to scream with the rest of the crowd. They played lots of songs, like Monsoon, and Break Away, but as they were performing Scream, Bill stopped them and said, “I feel like bringing someone up on stage to sing with us!” So many fans screamed and raised their hands, and I was one of them. Bill searched and searched the crowd, then he pointed to me. “Her!” he said. I screamed with joy as Saki pulled me up on stage. My dreams were finally all coming true. Bill put his arm around me and asked, “What’s your name?” and winked at me. I knew he knew what my name was, but I told him anyways for the sake of the routine. “A-AMY!” I shouted. Wow. It was so loud, that I could barely hear my own name. “So, Amy, do you know the words?” “Yeah!” “Alright, let’s do it! Gustav!” Gustav counted them in, and they all started up again. Bill started singing then passed the microphone to me. I sang, but I was so nervous that my voice started to shake. After we were done, Bill gave me a big hug, and then Saki pulled me off stage.

Hope you all like this one! Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ 996478

11Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Aww!!!! That's awesome though!!! More soon please?!?! I BEG YOU!!!!

12Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

lol im writing more now! Smile

13Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Yay!!! lol

14Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 am

Jenny

Jenny

Our fanfictions seem to have the same idea's, I was gunna do the whole bring someone on stage thing XD As they say great minds think alike Wink

15Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:49 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

hehe i guess so! :p Smile

16Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

lol Well, we ARE all great people, so I guess it's just natural for us all to think the same xD

17Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 6:

They did more songs, and then the concert ended. I was so anxious. As everyone started walking towards the exit, I started walking towards backstage. My mom grabbed me on the shoulder and asked, “Where are you going? The exit’s that way!” “Bill told me to meet him backstage after the concert! Go on home, I’m sure Bill will drive me home.” “If you’re sure…” She walked away, and then I was the only one in the empty arena. I walked backstage. I got there, and met up with Saki. “Um hi again… Bill told me to come here… he told me that he would tell you to let me back here…” “Oh… right…. Follow me…” I followed him backstage, and with each step I made, and each breath I took, my heart started to beat harder and faster. We finally made it to the door, and Saki said: “Bill should be right through this door. I’ll tell him you’re here.” Saki opened the door and I was dead nervous. He muttered something unintelligible in German, and he let me in. I looked around the room for Bill, and I found him running towards me like he did the first time we met. This time though, instead of dragging me around, he pulled me into a tight embrace. “Did you like my little surprise tonight?” He asked me. I could barely choke out any words, and my eyes were welling up with tears. “I-I did. It was one of the best moments in my entire life.” He looked at me with eyes full of happiness and kissed me on the lips. I felt like I was going to faint. “Come on. Let’s go sit down.” He said after breaking the kiss. He gently slipped my hand in his, and we walked slowly together to the couch. As we sat down, I noticed Tom saw that we were holding hands. “OOH! Does little Bill have a girlfriend?” I blushed, still not believing this was reality. Bill looked at Tom with a stern face and said something in german which I figured meant ‘Shut up’. “Well,” Tom added, “If you’re gonna date my brother, you gotta treat him right. I don’t wanna have to take care of him when he gets sad and depressed…” “Tom! Don’t say that! I think Amy’s perfect! She’d never hurt me… I can see it when I look in her eyes…” “Awww….. Bill’s got a girlfriend! Bill’s got a girlfriend!” “TOM! SHUT UP!” “What? It’s cute!” Just then, Georg and Gustav walked in. “Hey Guys!” Tom yelled. “Bill’s got a girlfriend!” Aww… that’s so cute!” Georg said. “Hey Hagen! Don’t you Start! You either Wolfie! Come on Amy, Let’s get out of here…” I looked shyly back at them as Bill grabbed my hand and dragged me outside to the car. “Where are we going?” I asked. “That’s a secret.” Bill said as he helped me into the car and winked at me. I was wondering where we were going but I’m sure it would be romantic.

Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ 996478

18Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:53 am

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

lol Aww that's so cute! And EXACTLY how I'd imagine Tom would react xD

19Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:55 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

aww danke! Smile

20Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Empty Re: Don't Wanna be Torn 12+ Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 am

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

You're very welcome <3 Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum