Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slave To Your Love-16+(For brief sexual scenes w/out BIG descriptions and physical abuse and even a slight drug reference that only happens once)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

CHAPTER 1:

“THIS IS THE LAST TIME KYLIE! I SWEAR!!!” “NO DAD! I’M SORRY!!!! I WON’T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!” “YOU’VE TOLD ME THAT FOR YEARS! I’M FED UP!! ONE MORE SLIP UP AND YOU’RE OUT THE HOUSE!” Kylie hated that about her father… he never gave her credit for the things she did. She tried her hardest, but her father never thought she was good enough for him. “DID YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!? NEXT TIME YOU’RE OUT!!!!!” She ran to her mother and begged. “Please mom! Please don’t let him do that!” “Hmmph!” was all her mother said. Her mother stopped talking to her when she was 12, which was when her dad decided that B’s weren’t good enough for him. She used to be the most loving mother in the world. Then her father went bad, and her mother must have followed. She went to her room, sat down on her bed and started to cry. Then, a few hours passed and she was still crying. She stared at her clock. 7:30. It was almost dinner time. Her parents didn’t call her down for dinner anymore. If she smelled the food, she’d go down. If she wasn’t hungry or didn’t want to eat what was for dinner, she’d wait until her parents went to bed, and snuck some food. She just sat there, looked out her window, and hoped and prayed that she would be ok. Her parents went to bed. She went downstairs and ate something. She then quickly and quietly went to her room and fell asleep.

Sorry for the shortness of the chapter, and the longness of the name, but the next chapter will also be short, aaNd the 3rd chapter will be longer! Very Happy hope you all like it!

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Aww I feel so sorry for her! I hope it gets better! Love it so far.

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

it might get better...

Chapter 2.

School was boring. ‘Same stuff, different day. ‘ She’d say. She was going to the bathroom, and when she walked in there, she saw her best friend Roxy smoking weed, something she said she’d never do. “ROXY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!? “ “Come on! I was just trying it! It’s great! Here, try some!” “No thanks. Just give it to me and get out of here.” “Nah… I think I’ll stay here..” “Give it to me!” Kylie snatched the weed from her friend’s hands and pushed her friend out of the bathroom. Roxy was out of the bathroom and now all she needed to do was figure out how to dispose of it. She had almost figured out how, when suddenly, the principal, Ms. Jones, walked in there. “Kylie Rogers! What are you doing in here?” “I-I was just-” “Yeah, yeah, you were just. Well, now, I’m just going to call your father!” Kylie’s eyes went big and wide as soon as those words came out of Ms. Jones’s mouth. “Is there a problem, Kylie?” “N-No ma’am.” “I thought so.” As she said that, she left the bathroom. So that’s what you get for trying to help a friend stay on the clean path of sobriety. Kylie left the weed on the floor and left the bathroom. ‘Urgh!’ She thought. ‘Why me? Why is it always me?’ She went back to class, and even though it was hard enough to concentrate on the lecture, she couldn’t stop thinking of what her dad would do to her when she got home. Class was over. Kylie wished it wasn’t. She had hoped that the class could last forever, and that she would never have to go home and face her dad. Unfortunately, class did end, and she did have to go home. She would have run away, but her dad would have found her, and then she’d be in even more trouble. She walked the lonely path to her home, scared, to face her father’s wrath.

Meadhbh<3

Meadhbh<3

I really want to read on now xD
It's really good Susan! Slave To Your Love-16+(For brief sexual scenes w/out BIG descriptions and physical abuse and even a slight drug reference that only happens once) 996478
Keep it comin' Cool lol!

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

ok, i'll post the next chapter nao, but only because i might not have time to tomorrow...

Chapter 3:

Kylie got home, and the cars weren’t in the driveway. ‘hmm.. that’s strange, their cars aren’t there… maybe they’re in the garage..’ Kylie thought. ‘Wait, they never do that… it’s always empty…’ She walked inside, and there they were. With the death stare on both their faces. Kylie said nothing. They just glared at her. She went to go to her room, when as she was passing her dad, he grabbed her violently on her arm and pulled her to him. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!?! I TOLD YOU NO MORE SLIP UPS! AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU SLIP UP!!!!!! OUT! OUT! GRAB SOME OF YOUR THINGS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!” She ran to her room and started to pack some of her clothes and other things in her suitcase. She hadn’t used that suitcase since she was 10… As she brought out her suitcase and started packing, memories of the pleasant past started appearing in her mind. She shook those memories away, and started to pack faster. She packed her teddy bear, her pillow, clothes, the few dollars she had in her piggy bank, a blanket, and since she kept her toothbrush and toothpaste in her room (She didn’t want them to use it for cleaning nasty things), she packed those too. Kylie closed up the suitcase and took it to the kitchen with her to get some food, when her dad grabbed her by the arm and started dragging her out of the house. “But-but-” “NO BUTS! I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE!” He pushed Kylie and her things out of the house and locked the door. She tried to figure out where Roxy lived. ‘hmm… what kind of best friends don’t know where each other lives or don’t even have each other’s numbers? Not very good ones I guess.’ She thought. She wandered the streets, looking for a place to go. She counted her money, and she had enough money to either keep her fed for about a week or two, or enough to stay at a hotel for a few days. Kylie decided that being fed was more important than having a hotel room to sleep in. She walked for hours, and when it started to get dark, she found the city, full of places to eat. She was sure that she would find somewhere to sleep. A park bench, an abandoned building, anything. She walked around, but there were only expensive restaurants. ‘Why can’t there be a McDonalds around here?’ she thought. She walked a little farther, and found a diner that wasn’t in its best condition, but the food looked good, and the prices must have been cheap, judging by the people eating there. She walked inside, suitcase in hand, and waited for the waitress to take her to a table. The waitress approached Kylie and said, “How many?” “Just one please.” The waitress led Kylie to the table. The waitress brought her a glass of water and let her decide what she wanted. The waitress came back and asked, “So, what’ll it be?” Kylie ordered a hamburger, fries and a chocolate milkshake. When she was done, the waitress brought back the check. 8 dollars. That was half of her money. She went to the cashier, paid, and went to find a place to sleep.

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Aww I feel sos orry for her! but I LOVE this story! keep it up!

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 4:

A few days passed, and her money had run out. She had resorted to sitting on the side of the street and begging for change. As she was begging, a car stopped in front of her, and the driver said, “You need help? I could help get you food, money, and even a place to stay!” “Um, I guess… why not!” She wasn’t entirely sure, but when you’re hungry, cold and alone, what other choices do you have? The driver opened up the door, and Kylie stepped inside. “So, what’s your name? I’m Jorg.” “Uh… I’m Kylie…” “Well, we’ll arrive at our destination in about an hour, so if you want to sleep or something, go ahead.” Hearing those words somehow made Kylie feel more comfortable, and she fell asleep in an instant. Kylie woke up, in a room that was completely white. The walls were white, the bed was white, and all the other furniture was white. She went to go explore the house, but when she tried to open the door, she realized it was locked. She banged and banged on the door, but there was no response. Then, she heard a car pull into the driveway. She thought that she would yell for help when they walked in the house. “Well, well. You got here just in time. You just might be losing some clients.” “What do you mean?” “Well, we’ve got a new worker here. I found her on the side of the street, begging for change, and I brought her here.” Jorg said. “What? No!” “Yeah. She’s in the white room. Now, I’m going to find you both clients at the bar, and while I’m there, I want you to go in there and see if she’s qualified for the job… but if she’s not, then I’m sure that you can train her.” The man walked up to the room, while Jorg went to the bar to find clients. He unlocked the door, and found a girl, curled up in the fetal position, hands around her knees, with a scared look on her face. “W-who are you? What do you want?” “I’m Bill Kaulitz. I only want to talk.” Bill walked closer to the bed, and the girl simply inched farther away from him. “It’s ok, I won’t hurt you.” He then sat down on the bed, and the girl seemed to feel a little more relieved. “So, what’s your name? I’m Bill Kaulitz.” “I-I’m Kylie. Kylie Rogers. Why are you here?” “Jorg sent me here to talk to you.” “Jorg? The man who picked me off of the side of the road?” “Uh yeah, I guess so… but don’t be thinking he’s such a good person since he’s the one that put you in here!” “Why would he? I mean, come on! He saved me! He took me off the street, before I died of starvation or something!” “He only did that, so he could have another little ‘worker’.” “What are you talking about?” ‘Well, see… I-I’m forced by Jorg to s-sell my body to other people. And judging by what he told me, he’s going to make you do that too.” When Kylie heard this, she hid her head in her hands and started to cry. Her life just kept getting worse and worse. “I know, I know. This might be really hard for you in the beginning…I know it was for me, especially having to go through it alone…I’m here for you…” Kylie looked up at him with the tear-streaked face of a sad puppy, and hugged him. Bill hugged back. She had just met him, but she had a feeling that he was going to help her get through this whole stage in her life. “I’ll let you calm down for a minute, but…” Kylie sniffled and looked up at him. “But what?” She asked. “Well, Jorg told me that w-we h-have to have sex… in his words: ‘I want you to go in there and see if she’s qualified for the job.’” “Bu-But, Jorg’s not here, right? How will he know?” “No… he’s not here, but he has his ways. I don’t know how he does it, but he can somehow easily tell truths from lies… and if we don’t, I know exactly what he’ll do to us.” “What is it? You can tell me, my life is bad enough as it is… more bad news won’t change much…” “Let’s just say it’ll hurt… it’ll hurt a lot… I can’t bring myself to say more.” “I-Is Jorg your father?” “No, thank goodness I’m not related to him at all… my real dad left my mom and I when I was seven. We tried to locate him, but we couldn’t find him. A few years later, my mom found Jorg. He seemed like the perfect boyfriend. He showered her with gifts, he was nice to me, and 2 years later, he had proposed to her. She had accepted. A few days before the wedding, my mom died in a car crash. N-Now that I’m 18, J-Jorg put me into this job…” Then, they were both crying. Kylie then stood up. “Well, let’s get this over with!” “Wait, what???” “I mean, we have to right? If we don’t, then Jorg is going to be super pissed, so let’s just do it.” “A-Are you ready?” “I-I’m not that sure if I’m ready, but I trust you, I know you’ll be gentle. That you won’t hurt me.” Kylie started to take her clothes off. Bill wanted to say something, anything, but he didn’t know quite what to say. He couldn’t help but stare. Kylie had such a beautiful body, but come on! He had just met her. “I think it’s your turn…” “Uh… um… yeah, I guess…” Kylie sat down on the bed, waiting for Bill to undress, so that they could get it over with. Bill was almost naked. Kylie could do nothing but stare wide-eyed, since she had never seen a naked guy before. “I look good, don’t I?” Bill laughed at his joke. “Hehe… yeah…” Bill sat down next to her and pushed a strand of hair away from her face. He could sense that she was scared and nervous. “It’s ok; I promise with all my heart and all of my life, that I will never hurt you. If I do, may my heart stop, and my life be taken away.” He cupped Kylie’s face in his hands, and kissed her gently on the lips. Then, it began. The pleasure of Bill touching her body in every place possible. The way her moans and whispers filled Bill’s ears with delight. Then he stopped and got up. “Is it over? Are we done?” Kylie said. Her face was full of pain and anguish from what they did, while her eyes wished and hoped that their bodies could join as one once again. “No, no. Not yet. I’m simply going to get something from my room.” Bill went into his room, and brought back a bottle. “What’s that?” Kylie asked. “It’s a bottle of lubricant.” “What does it do?” “Well, let’s say it makes going in easier.” Kylie’s eyes went wide. She knew what the next part would be. She was scared, but she had to get used to it. She was put into this life where this would happen every day. Kylie spread her legs slightly as a sign that she was ready to let Bill in. He applied the lube and began again. Bill never really enjoyed this part, but with Kylie, there was a different meaning. It wasn’t just a one night thing with some random stranger that hurt him, but with a girl he seems to love. Kylie was a girl who seemed to love and trust him. Kylie felt overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with pleasure, with love for Bill, and a hint of pain and sorrow. “Bill…I-I think I’m done… how can you tell?” “You, well, you can’t really see it… you just feel it.” Bill pulled out. “Yeah… I think we’re both done now… but during work, when they’re done, they just get up and leave…”Bill added. “Oh…um ok then…” “Well, since we’re done with Jorg’s dirty work, why don’t we sit here and talk?” Bill asked while their bodies were entwined in every which way. Kylie, whose face was buried in Bill’s chest, looked up at him and said, “I thought we could maybe… oh I don’t know, maybe, go somewhere else?” “I’d love to, but Jorg told me that you and I can’t leave the house today… I’m not sure why…I don’t work today…” “It’s ok; we can stay here and talk. I don’t mind. We can go somewhere else another day!” “Sure, why not! What do you want to talk about?” “Well, how about we talk about what you get to do around here?” “Well, I don’t have too many freedoms around here, but whenever Jorg goes to the bar to get drunk, I can do pretty much whatever I want. Now, enough about me. What about you? All I know about you is that you are a beautiful and wondrous mystery.” Kylie blushed at the sound of the words ‘beautiful and wonderful’. She buried her face in Bill’s black raven hair, inhaled the luscious scent of his hair for courage and looked up. “Do you really want know what happened to me? I didn’t really have a cool life you know…” “I don’t care! I told you my life story and now I want to hear yours.” Bill stuck his tongue out and that’s when Kylie first noticed the silver ball resting on Bill’s tongue.

ok, thats all i have complete so far, so i need to write... i'll write tomorrow cause im busy today.... hope you like it! Slave To Your Love-16+(For brief sexual scenes w/out BIG descriptions and physical abuse and even a slight drug reference that only happens once) 996478

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

wow o_0 well. its really good so far! Very Happy

Last edited by KaulitzCrazy483 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Meadhbh<3

Meadhbh<3

KaulitzCrazy483 wrote:wow o_0 well. its really good so far! Very Happy

I second that XD

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

thanks!! Slave To Your Love-16+(For brief sexual scenes w/out BIG descriptions and physical abuse and even a slight drug reference that only happens once) 996478

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

no problemmm Smile

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Slave To Your Love-16+(For brief sexual scenes w/out BIG descriptions and physical abuse and even a slight drug reference that only happens once) 996478

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Wow it's amazing so far!!! I'm waiting for more, here! lol

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

im writing today... not sure when this ones next chapter will be done....

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Coolies! Can't wait! Very Happy

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 5:
“Uh-um…” “What’s wrong?” “Oh, nothing…. I was just distracted…” “By this?” Bill asked while sticking out his tongue. “Yeah…” Kylie said. “That…” “Well, I’ll keep my mouth shut to not distract you, and you can tell me your story!” Kylie told Bill her entire story, not leaving out a single detail. From her silent mother, to her abusive father, and even her drug addict of a friend. As he listened, Bill’s eyes got wider with each word spoken, and he couldn’t believe it. He couldn’t believe how horrible her life was. He internally sighed and thought: ‘If only we knew each other before this mess. I know I would have saved her from the pain…’ “…and that’s my story.” “Wow.” Was all that could escape Bill’s lips. “What? Is there a problem?” Kylie asked. “N-no…” There was an awkward silence until Bill changed the subject. “So, you want to get something to eat? I know this sounds weird, but I always get hungry around this time…” “Sure… but there’s something I really need to tell you first.” Kylie replied. “Tell me. Go ahead.” Bill said. “I-I know it seems strange, since I only met you an hour or so ago, but I-I…” “You what? Is there something wrong?” “I- I just love you!” She said, tears streaming down her face. “Oh Kylie!” Bill said. “I love you too! I realized that I never want to lose you. Without you, I can’t live anymore. It’s true.” Bill pulled her closer than they already were, and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Kylie looked deeply into Bill’s deep brown eyes and knew the kiss was real. “So,” Kylie said. ‘How about that food, huh?” “Oh yeah… the food…” Bill added. They disentwined themselves, though neither wanted to, got dressed and went to the kitchen. “So, what do you want to eat?” Bill asked. “Oh, I don’t know… whatever you want is fine with me.” Bill went into the fridge, got some ingredients, and started cooking. It all smelled so good to Kylie. But it must have simply been because she hadn’t smelled home cooked food in a while. “So, what are you making?” Kylie said as she walked over to see what Bill was cooking. “It’s a secret!” Bill said. “Go sit down and I’ll tell you when its ready!” Kylie went and sat down, and in a few minutes, Bill came back with 2 plates full of delicious-looking food. He set one plate down for Kylie and one for himself. As he sat down, Kylie asked, “What is this?” “It’s Königsberger Klopse! Or simplified, Meatballs in a white sauce with capers! It’s my favorite food!” Bill said with a big smile. Kylie tried it. If it was Bill’s favorite food, it must have been good. “WOW! This is delicious!” She said. “I had a feeling you’d like it.” They ate and talked about numerous things, but avoided the topic of their past for it hurt too much to talk about. As they finished, they cleared their plates. Bill looked at the clock. 7:00pm. “Uh-oh! Its 7! Go upstairs to your room! Jorg should be back soon. You don’t need to face him drunk yet…” Kylie looked at him with a scared face. “Don’t Worry. I’ll be fine. Just go upstairs, and I’ll meet you in there when he goes to bed.” Kylie went in there, and a few minutes later, she heard a car pull into the driveway.

Last edited by me+bill=luv4ever on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Aww I feel so sorry for her. I hope it all gets better! At least she now has Bill! I wonder how Jorg will react to them being a couple... :S

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

you'll find out when i get my laptop fixed! (which may be a while...)

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 6:

Bill stood there, in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes, when the door opened. “So.. How’s our new little worker? Do you think she’s good enough?” Jorg asked as he stumbled through the door. “She’s alright, but I may need to train her.” Bill knew she was good enough for him, but he simply said that so he could have more time with her. “Alright. Well, train her well this week, cause I’ve got lots of clients ready for her.” Bill couldn’t let Jorg do this to her. He just wanted to punch Jorg in the face. Bill wasn’t going to though, since he knew what Jorg would do if he did. Especially since Jorg was drunk. “But remember, even though she’s not working tomorrow doesn’t mean you aren’t! I’m going to bed!” Jorg stumbled up the stairs, and went into his bedroom. As the bedroom door slammed shut, Bill knew that Jorg would be asleep until tomorrow afternoon, so he crept up the stairs and quietly went into Kylie’s room. Kylie was sitting on her bed in the dark, crying, and staring at the moon, it‘s faint light shining in the room, and lighting up Kylie‘s face. Bill could tell she didn’t notice him come in, so he crept over to her. “Kylie? Are you ok?” he asked. She looked away from the shining moon, and looked at Bill. “Bill.” she sighed. He sat down next to Kylie and cradled her in his arms. “Bill, I- I love you so much!” Were the only words to break the silence. “Shhh… I love you too… but it’s getting late now…and we have school tomorrow…” “Oh, so you go to school!” “Yes. It’s not fun, but if I ever want to get out of here, then I have to go to school. And Jorg makes me go anyways, so as to not raise any suspicions… now go to sleep… I‘ll see you in the morning…” Bill looked down at her and kissed her forehead. “I don’t want to sleep though.” Kylie said. “Why not?” “Because, if I do, I’m scared that I’m going to wake up in my bed at my old home, and you will have disappeared and be nothing but the faint memory of a wonderful dream…” “It’s ok, you’ll wake up here in this very room, and even though I’ll have to sleep in my room, I want you to know that the first thing you’ll see in the morning is me…” Kylie sighed and smiled. She closed her eyes and in a few minutes, fell asleep. Bill kissed her on the forehead, laid her on the bed, covered her up and left the room. As he closed the door, Bill sighed. Kylie was right. What if this was all just a dream, and both of them woke up, in separate rooms, and they were both going to be just faint memories? Bill shook away that thought, and went into his own room.

ok, new chapter! i was bored today and on my mom's laptop while she's at work, so i thought i'd write a new chapter! I was listening to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25i56AWtFqk while writing the part where Bill was in Kylie's room, so if you want to get the full effect of how i felt, listen to it!

Jenny

Jenny

Loves it! <3 It's so sad! Sad
I started writing my own today ^^

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Aww that is so cute!!!! It won't be a dream Bill! Don't worry!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum