Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!!

+6
me+bill=luv4ever
Meadhbh<3
Echy
SarahSabotage_xo
KaulitzCrazy483
Uchiha_Helenaka
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 am

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

ooh true!! that would be awesome!! Very Happy

hmm... I'm havin a sleepover for my birthday... we're all preeetty drunk XD

102The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:14 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

The ellen campign is an american fanaction thingy run by Val who created Tokiohotelofficial.ning.com and it started there too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUUC7W5Kg6Y&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Ftokiohotelofficial%2Ening%2Ecom%2Fprofiles%2Fblog%2Flist%3Fpromoted%3D1%26start%3D20&feature=player_embedded

this is Val's video of the ellen campiagn about Ellen campign day which was on the 12th Smile

103The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Jenny

Jenny

I found it yestersday ^^ and twittered it >.>
I don't think you're intruding.
1) the 12th is gone so you know, done and dusted Wink
2) They have quite alot of coverage over there but here the have none, zero, f*ck all. I don't think Automatic will be shown on TV here anyway.
3) I should think the people running the Ellen Campaign shouldn't mind as we're all TH fans helping them become more successful.
On a side note, I was listening to TH while my friend was over and I played Automatic once then again later and she said "I really like this song, what's it called?" My reaction: Neutral Shocked Very Happy The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 996478 and basically gave her their whole history...
So, go.for.it!

104The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 am

Jenny

Jenny

I was acctually looking at the lyrics of human connect to human and I couldn't stop giggling! I really need to get more mature. Well, I started biting my finger to stop the giggles, I turned around and walked straight into my mic stand, bill does that to me Wink

105The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:45 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

oooh dear lol yeah i guess ur not the only i've giggled too lol and one of my friends calls it the new pojn song lool

and thanks btw i went for it Very Happy <3 i just hope people help lolz here's my blog lool if you want to read it... http://tokiohotelofficial.ning.com/group/ukfans/forum/topics/new-british-fanaction-tokio Smile

106The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:10 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

eugh links weird :/
http://tokiohotelofficial.ning.com/profiles/blogs/new-fanaction-tokio-hotel-to

107The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:33 am

Jenny

Jenny

LauraRockstar <3 wrote:eugh links weird :/
http://tokiohotelofficial.ning.com/profiles/blogs/new-fanaction-tokio-hotel-to
I have stolen your picture/banner and have put it on my facebook! Twisted Evil

108The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

Okies thanks Smile

109The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:16 am

Jenny

Jenny

You're welcome ^^ I will speady the word I love you

110The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:32 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

I do think I made the right choice swapping ICT for History... atleast, I hope so...

I get to go to Germany now that I've changed to History anyway so wahoo!! Razz apparently you go near Magdeburg!!! Very Happy

111The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Jenny

Jenny

KaulitzCrazy483 wrote:I do think I made the right choice swapping ICT for History... atleast, I hope so...

I get to go to Germany now that I've changed to History anyway so wahoo!! Razz apparently you go near Magdeburg!!! Very Happy

You changed from ICT to History?? WHY!? I took ICT it was EASY! One of my friends took ICT and History, she'd call ICT her 'relief' if she had History just before XD (my bff took it too and didn't like it either). You wait a month or two, you WILL regret it... that is if you hate essays lol
Going to Germany sounds good though ^^ If you see Bill say hi from me XDD

112The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

hehe. Im actually ok with Essays... they just kinda bug me Razz but yeah I think I'll be fine Smile can't change back now anyway :p

and yeah it sounds great Very Happy I cant wait to go!! Razz and haha! gott... It'd be amazing if I DID meet Bill or even the whole of TH... but knowing my luck I wont Razz If I do I'll mention everyone! promise! Razz XD

113The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:40 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

thats cool Smile why would you be going there?? i did history too lol but i didnt really get ICT all my teacher did was tell us to get on with our work without really explaining it lol

114The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:36 am

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

Video of the fanaction------> i know its jkinda late lol but still what do you guys think of it?? xX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnK1Ic29Y4Y

115The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

good idea! and i commented! Very Happy

116The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:05 am

Jenny

Jenny

I also commented, facebooked the link ^^

117The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:03 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

Thanks guys! Smile... i really hope this works! <3

118The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Jenny

Jenny

I'm sick and I really want to throw up but I'm Helping the cause Twisted Evil

119The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:40 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

awhh no why you sick?? hope u feel better soon!

120The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 am

Jenny

Jenny

LauraRockstar <3 wrote:awhh no why you sick?? hope u feel better soon!

I has a cold DX And I'm losing my voice which as a vocal student is THE CRAPPIEST THING TO HAPPEN!! But I still love my college <3
OH! which reminds me I'm going to make a new thread. It's for college "What singer inspires you the most?" Ovbiously Bill lol but I need some help with it. I dunno whever to post it in general chat or Bill =/

121The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:34 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

lol the General Chat thread might be best for that cause its not just about Bill...

122The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:43 am

Jenny

Jenny

I litterally ROFLMAO! I have to give my talk on Bill on the 4th November and the EMA's are on the 5th XD KEEP VOTING BEST GROUP PEOPLE! ^_^
Which reminds me, I made that thread on the general chat about what we just talked about ^^ I do want my talk to be the longest in the class XD I don't know why but It seems like I know alot more about Bill then most of my class know about their fave singers XD pleeeease help me! ^^

123The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

The EMA's are the 5th of November? Well- I'm adding that date to my diary xD AND booking the TV- Papa can smeg off xD

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

124The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 am

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Heillig SCHIESSE!

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

125The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The 'What yah thinkin?' thread!! Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:57 am

Jenny

Jenny

Okay so I have to sing Who knew by P!nk In front of my whole side of the year tomorrow, and My voice still hasn't completely come back to me (Besides I cough like every 10 seconds) I'm either not doing it or I'll just embarass myself infront of everyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum