Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Most Fantastic Mistake Of My Life (NEW!)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

I started writing this while I wait for the laptop to be repaired. So until that comes back, this will have to do, Ok guys? I promise there will be more 'For Bill' and more 'The Bite' soon! Very Happy Very Happy

Chapter 1- Intro

I sat on the computer chair, staring at the many images on the screen. Most of them were of my favourite band, Tokio Hotel, but there was one person I couldn't help but stare at. His name.... was Tom Kaulitz, the second-youngest member of the band. His gorgeous eyes, his naughty little smile... I couldn't help but be more and more attracted to him with every photograph. My abdomen twinged and I carefully placed a hand onto it soothingly. I sighed staring at Tom as I did so. "Your baby is kicking again..." I whispered softly, trying desperately not to burst into tears. Hi, my name is Helenaka- and I'm pregnant with Tom Kaulitz's child...

How did it happen, I hear you ask. Well- on holiday in Berlin. Tokio Hotel were performing, and I was staying at the same hotel as them. Me and Tom met after the concert, getting along like a house on fire, before he invited me to his room. I know I should have declined, I knew his 'reputation' as a bit of a womanizer but I couldn't HELP myself! His eyes looked so innocent, and he knew exactly what to say. We exchanged numbers and talked for most of the walk towards the hotel, acting civilaised although judging from the bulge in his baggy jeans e both knew what we wanted. Before I knew it, we were walking down the corridors kissing and ramming eachother against the walls, our tongues entwining passionately, his breath hot on my neck as he placed soft kisses down my flesh... An expensive-looking painting was even knocked to the floor, the glass case shattering upon impact with the laminate wood. But me and Tom didn't care- all that seemed to matter was getting every last second of passion from this brief liason. My boyfriend had broken up with me just weeks before, and I needed someone to love me, even if for one night. And it honestly felt like he did. When we finally got to his hotel room, it had taken seemingly seconds for our clothes to land in a pile on the floor, our naked bodies coliding passionately. Next thing I knew, he had a condom on and we were fucking like there was no tomorrow... Hearing him cry out my name at the height of passion was increadible...

After about an hour we'd ended up crumpled on the bed, inhaling deeply on cigarettes, talking about life the universe and everything. I cuddled into him, and he draped one arm around my shoulders, resting his hand on my breast. I giggled, playfully knocking his hgand away, but he placed it back. I snuggled into his chest, finished my cigarette, and fell asleep.

When I'd awakened, he was putting his clothes on, mumbling about how Bill as going to kill him. "Tomi?"
"I'm late for something... Call me whenever you want, OK?"
"Ok.... I love you!"
"Love you too!" Tom had placed a swift kiss onto my lips, lingering for a few seconds before hessitantly pulling back, sitting on the end of the double bed and struggling to put one of his trainers on.
"Really?"
"Yeah... I don't give my number out normally...." He turned his head and smiled, one of his cornrows dangling in front of his face, the rest of them seemingly placed onto one shoulder. He looked beautiful.
"Awww...."
"Babe- I have to go... As I said, call me whenever you want to!" He leapt off the bed, held my head in his hands, and kissed me as passionately as the night before. I couldn't resist pulling him back onto me, moaning into his mouth as he slowly thrusted his hips forward onto me. If only the duvet hadn't been in the way.. If he hadn't been in a rush we probably could have repeated last night all over again.... But before I knew it, he's pulled away, grabbed his room key, told me he loved me before swinging open the door and shutting it behind him, leaving me on my own.

As I'd gotten dressed, I discovered the condom he had worn.... And it had broken.....Was that why he'd been in such a hurry to leave? Who knew... All I know is... Now I'm pregnant.... And don't know how to tell him....

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

*_*...
b...b...but... b-b-b... DEMI...

Susan, I think you better have words with Tomi...

xD xD

joking dude joking xP

awesome fanfic Helz!! Very Happy I know its not much but still... post as much as you can!!

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 2

I led on my bed, staring out of my half-closed curtains as the sunlight faded away into the cool dim of night. I held my mobile in trembling hands, pondering over what I would say to him... I mean.. I was having a kid- HIS kid. How would he react to that? I patted my stomach uncertainly before taking a deep breath, and opening my contacts list. I scrolled down to his name, my hands shaking almost uncontrollably. I pressed 'Call' when I reached his number, and almost started crying as it began to ring.
"Hallo?" Tom answered, and I let out a gentle sob. "Helz? What's wrong?"
"Tomi... I... I'm..." I couldn't put a sentence together. My entire body shivered as I wept about not knowing what to do.
"What to do about what? Tell me... Please?"
"I...I'm pregnant!" I almost shouted, being careful not to alert my father in the living room downstairs.
"Wow.... Umm... You sure?" Tom sounded a bit un-beleiving, and all I could manage was to mutter a quiet 'yes'. "I'm gonna be a Dad?"
"Yeah....I'm sorry, Tomi..."
"Don't be... How far along are you?"
"About 3 months now..."
"You sure it's mine?"
"I haven't spelt with anyone since.. Oh God I'm so sorry...."
"It's not your fault.... Aww SCHEISSE!" He shouted that final word so loudly I almost dropped my phone.
"What happened?"
"I'm walking around my hotel room and I stubbed my toe on the corner of the bed....But seriously... I'm gonna be a Dad?"
"Yeah, Tomi... What do you want me to do?"
"I... I want you to get rid of it..." My jaw hit the floor as he spoke.
"WHAT? You know I can't do that..."
"Why not?"
"It's MOVING! Kicking.... I can feel it! It's a living thing now, Tom. You can't just deny it life!" My tears paused as anger began flooding through me at how heartless he was being. I could never have an abortion... It just wasn't right.
"What about adoption then?"
"After the pain of child-birth? Do you HONESTLY think I'm strong enough to go through that to just... hand my, no OUR, child away? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I shouted that last question, squeezing my eyes closed as my tears once again cascaded down my cheeks. He didn't understand... "This is your fault..."
"How can it be my fault? You WANTED to sleep with me!"
"You KNEW exactly what to say!" I cleared my throat, about to raise my voice again... That was when the baby kicked, and I looked down at my stomach, sighing deeply. "Tom..." I practically whispered. "We shouldn't be arguing over this... I need to see you..."
"You're right... What's done is done and I'm sorry.... I'm free next month, if that's OK?"
"Yeah... I'll see you then..."
"Bye..." The other line went dead, and I tucked my knees to my chest as I sobbed quietly....

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 3

That night, I simply tossed and turned, my mind racing with everything that had occured in the past 3 months. I'd made 'love' to Tom Kaulitz... and look what had been a direct result of that.... But he was right- what's done is done. What was there to do about it other then hope and pray that he'd support me... I could never get rid of this child... EVER! It would kill me...I sighed, rolling onto my side, staring at the poster of Tom staring at me from the wall I now faced. Everytime I looked at him, all I had were memories flashing before my eyes, reminding of that one stupid fateful night. "I was so stupid..." I whispered, staring intently into Tom's eyes. "So effing stupid...." I rolled onto my back, staring up at the dull cream ceiling. And now look what I'd done to myself.. If I hadn't slept with him then only God knows what I could be doing now... I was only 21... My life would be ruined if I had this kid. But I would never get rid of it- I had told myself that years ago, when I was considering having kids in my future... But who would have imagined it being so soon? I felt a single tear roll out the corner of my eye and down my temple, and I
brushed it roughly off of my face with the back of my hand. The baby kicked again, a constant reminder of what I was going to do. Was it the right decision? And how the heck was I going to tell my Dad? He'd go mental.... I rolled onto my side yet again, and ended up staring at Tom for the 70th time tonight... What was I going to do? That was all I could really think about- that, and if Tom would be there for me and his kid. He had to be- surely he wasn't heartless? Surely... I stared at my stomach, and place one hand softly onto it. I felt the baby kick my palm, and couldn't help but smile. It would be worth it... But really only if Tom suppoprted me. "Oh God I
hope your Daddy does..." I sighed, rubbing my stomach in a circular motion. I began humming to myself, trying to lul myself to sleep like I normally did if I had anything on my mind. But it just didn't help... It felt like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders, and nothing would take it away. So all I could do was lie there with my eyes wide open, hoping and praying for the sweet relief that sleep would bring...

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 4

I had somehow managed to sink into a restless, almost haunted, sleep because when I next opened my eyes, the pitch black I had last seen was replaced by a deep orange. I sighed, rolling onto my side, staring at my Tom poster yet again. I stared at my phone on the floor beside my bed, and held it up to check the time. It was almost 7 in the morning... And I had a missed call.... I quickly checked through it- it was Tom. I couldn't help but wonder what he wanted. Suddenly, I got a text. As Children Of The Night by The Blackout played, I went to my menu and pressed 'Messaging'. The music stopped, and I stared at the name of the person the first message was from.... "Tom.." I whispered, opening it hessitantly. It read: 'I'm so sorry. I acted like a complete douche. I want u 2 keep it. I didn't mean 2 b so nasty. Keep it... Bitte. Tom x'. A tear rolled down my cheek as I read that message over and over, joy and relief sweeping through me. After everything he'd said... He wanted me to keep it. I was smiling like the Chesire Cat from Alice In Wonderland as I slowly rose, my nightdress tickling my knees as I stretched. The baby kicked, the first kick of the day always felt the strongest, and I patted my stomach softly, whispering 'Good morning' to them. And no- I'm not saying them as in twins, I think calling the unborn baby 'them' is more personal then calling them 'it'. Yeah, I'm weird like that. I giggled to myself, grabbing my hairbrush and quickly going through my short dark hair, one bright red streak of fringe falling in front of my left eye. I smiled, then opened my bedroom door. To be honest, I really fancied a up of tea...

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

YEEEYYYYY :'D Im glad he wants to keep it
and sorry.... but that last line was so typically British xD 'fancy a cuppa?' xD

das ist geil Helena!!! Very Happy

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

lmao danke xD And yeah, I guess you could say it is xD I've lived here for too long xD xD

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 5

However, that was not to be. The next thing I knew, I was charging into my en-suite bathroom, lifting the lid of my toilet and spewing the contents of my stomach into the water. I started crying as I held my stomach weakly with one hand, my knees digging into the cold tiled floor. So NOW the morning sickness was kicking in....I groaned weakly as my stomach convulsed again, sending yet more of yesterday's dinner up and into the toilet bowl. "TOmi...." I whimpered, wishing he was here to rub my back and tell me everything was going to be OK. But I wouldn't be able to see him for a while- almost a month, in fact, so I guess I just had to grit my teeth and
bare it. I vomited again, my tears dripping off of my chin and into everything below my head... I needed him right now... He hadn't felt the baby kick, he hadn't been there for anything.... Him being here during the pregnancy was every BIT as important as having him there during the birth. I puked once more, wiping my bottom lip with the back of my hand as I leant against the cold white wall, breathing heavily, my stomach aching like never before, a band of sweat covering my forehead and trickling down my face to mingle with my tears. MY body shuddered, and I clamboured back to the toilet, vomiting once more.

Once all that was over with, I flushed and washed my hands and face in the sink, staring at my reflection. I looked practically white... And even under my overly-baggy nightdress, there was a small protrusion... My baby bump. I'm pretty-sure my Dad would notice soon- if he didn't already know... I walked into my room, and dressed myself in relatively baggy clothing, my jeans being tight on my legs, but the waistband was just below my bump so I assumed it was alright. I had a
doctors appointment today anyway- my 12-week ultra-sound scan. I just wished Tom could be here to see it... I sighed, checking myself in the mirror. I looked fine. Sure, I wasn't wearing any make-up, but I was only going to the doctors- not a gathering with my friends. I walked slowly down the stairs, seeing that my Dad had gone to work already. Great! I checked the time again- 8.15. I double-checked. WHAT?! I'd been throwing up for over an HOUR? I shook my head, patting my stomach. My Mother had only one day of morning sickness- when she'd apporached 12 weeks.
Maybe it was the same for me too... I sat on the sofa, flicking on the TV set. Maybe just a quick game of Resident Evil 5 on the PS3- my scan wasn't until 9 anyway...

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

awesome awesome awesome awesomeeeeee!!!

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 6:

I switched the console and the TV off after gaming several of my friends online, preparing myself for my trip to the doctors. I had about 20 minutes to get there- and that was fine. I grabbed my long black coat from one of the hooks on the hallway walls, and slipped it on. I opened the front door... "Where do you think you're going?" I span around and my Dad was there holding something in his hand... I gasped- THE PREGNANCY TEST! My eyes welled painfully, and I collapsed to the floor, weeping. "Oh Helen!" My Dad came over to me, kneeling beside me, placing one arm protectively around my shoulders, dropping the used test. "Why didn't you tell me? Who's the Dad?"
"I...I was scared... I still am..."
"It's Ok- you're 19. I can't hold on to you forever... Who's the Dad?"
"His name's Tom..."
"And where is he now?"
"In Germany..."
"WHAT? Oh he's not that fucking Tom guy you got with while we were in Berlin, is it? The one with the stupid clothes and the pathetic 'I'm gangster' cornrows?" My Father raised his voice a little, and without thinking I nodded repeatedly... And that small movement was one of the BIGGEST mistakes I had ever made. "YOU LITTLE SLUT!" My Dad cried, rising, throwing something from the table. It smashed as it hit the wall, and I protectively curled up into a ball, trying to defend my stomach and the unborn life within. "What the FUCK so you think you're PLAYING AT? Getting pregnant by that... THING?! YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME?! HE WILL NEVER BE A PART OF THIS FAMILY! Now go- Get out of my sight! NOW!" I rose, wrapped my coat around myself, grabbed a pair of Converse and practically ran out of the house, sitting on the steps in the front garden as the front door slammed violently shut. I slipped my Converse onto my feet, and pulled my phone out of my jean pocket. I could hear my father yelling and cursing me... causing tears to trickle down my face at an alarming rate. I searched through my contacts, trying to find Tom's number through my blurred vision. I frantically pressed the 'Call' button, my entire body trembling, the baby kicking practically non-stop. "Shh..." I soothed, rubbing my hand softly backwards and forwards as I walked down the path and out of the gate. "HELENAKA MAUER! YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER!" My Father cried through an open window at me as I started running down the path, sobbing uncontrollably. If only Tom would pick up...

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

D:!!! thats a horrid father if you ask me! :\

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

yep lol

More soon! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]