Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cult (NEW)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Cult (NEW) on Tue May 18, 2010 12:03 am

KaulitzCrazy483

so yeah I started a new Fanfic today :p I'm kiiinda liking how its going so far XD

I awoke in my golden-sheeted bed, my eyes stinging as I opened them due to the sun. I moaned to myself slightly as I rubbed my eyes. What time was it? I glanced at my clock. It read 9.30am. What day was it again? Oh yeah, Sunday. I sat up, blinked a little and looked out my window, into the forest. The bright sun made patterns through the trees. I loved Sunny days. Shame I couldn’t go outside and enjoy them, though. I looked down at my pale white skin and sighed. I didn’t know which was better… being normal, or being like I was. But, I have to say, there are benefits of this life. I got out of bed and quickly shoved some jeans on. I then rummaged through my colossal wardrobe, found a clean t-shirt and put that on too. Sunday was always hunting day. That’s why I was dressing down more than usual. I made my way down the spiral staircase into the kitchen. My brother, Tom was already up, naturally.
‘Up late again, Bill?’ he mocked. I was less experienced than my twin. I needed to sleep whereas he, Georg and Gustav could stay up without sleeping for days, sometimes weeks. I’d only been changed a few weeks back and I was still getting used to things.
‘I was tired!’ I replied ‘are the other two around?’
‘Yeah, they’re watching some baseball game’ he chuckled. It amazed both of us how Georg and Gustav kept some of their human interests when they were changed. I should probably explain…

We four are… not… normal. We used to be, but not anymore. We’re vampires. Georg and Gustav were first to be ‘changed’ but we don’t know how, or by who. They both then found my twin brother, Tom. I was distraught for the year and a half I had to spend without him, so were our family. We gave up hope of finding him again after the first year or so but then he found me again, just a few weeks back, like I said. It turns out he was finding it hard living without me too so he changed me and I joined them. It was a tough decision leaving my family behind and so close to the disappearance of Tom, too. I try not to think about how they must feel too much, it saddens me sometimes. But when Tom found me, the life he described seemed so amazing and thrilling. I took him up on the offer, not leaving anything behind at home. That’s our only rule, we can’t ever let anyone know about us unless we have the intention to change them. I wouldn’t even think about going back to my family now anyway, not now I’m so different. You see, when you become a vampire, almost every inch of you is completely changed. You’re almost an entirely different person.

Its automatic, systematic, so traumatic
You're automatic
There's no real love in you,
Why do I keep lovin' you?
Automatic
♥️

Bill Kaulitz! <3

2 Re: The Cult (NEW) on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 am

Uchiha_Helenaka

Admin
Wow I like!!!!! More soon please?! *puppy-eyes*

^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

3 Re: The Cult (NEW) on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

your wish is granted Wink xD I've been working on it recently

I sighed and walked through our huge kitchen and into the living room. As Tom had said, Georg and Gustav were sat on the sofa, shouting at some big guys on the TV running around with cages on their faces all chasing after one guy who held a ball. I couldn't see any sense in American football. What was so intriguing about it? All sports I see on TV just don't appeal to me. The only thing I truly enjoy is music. I can occupy myself for hours writing lyrics and then putting a tune to them. That's one trait that stayed with me after I changed.

I slumped into a chair next to the sofa, greeting my friends as I did. They turned towards me, almost in unison, nodded and then went back to shouting. Finally, after around ten minutes, an ad flashed up on the plasma TV. I took this to mean the game had ended. That and the fact that my two friends were now talking to each-other rather than the figures running around on the screen. I stared at them for a while, amused. I must have been shaking my head or something because it caught Georg's attention:
'Yes?', he questioned
'Nothing... you two just... fascinate me... that's all',I answered, laughing to myself slightly
'How?' Gustav spoke this time
'You're both just so... laid-back and... I dunno... human... I guess...' Georg looked shocked
'Look at him! He's been one of us for what? 5 weeks now? and he thinks he knows the difference between a human and our type!', he mocked. None of us liked to call ourselves vampires... it's too stereotypical and we were still searching for the correct phrase to describe what we were. For now, we would just say 'our type' or 'our kind'. I laughed again.
'You're just new to it, Bill. You feel totally different at first but as time goes on, you get used to it and you learn to be... yourself again', Georg explained
'Really?'
'Mostly, Yes. Obviously its hard to completely become your old self again but you feel more... normal', he sniggered at the last word.
'Wow', I giggled. I actually liked the idea of possibly becoming more my old-self again.

I glanced over at the clock, it now read 10.15. It was only very slight but I could feel a lump in my throat. In just 15 minutes we'd go hunting. Now this was the part I didn't like. Tom had been helping me but I was still hopeless at it. The problem was, I was still very conscious and aware of what I was doing when I hunted. It didn't seem right to...kill. I knew that's what we needed to survive but it didn't stop me feeling guilty. I stood up and took a glance at myself in the mirror. So pale. I brushed my long fringe away from my eyes. My hair was a mess. I grabbed the nearest brush and ran it through my long black hair. I wouldn't bother spiking it up today as I would usually. There was no point if we were hunting. I then decided also not to put on any make-up. I barely had time to prepare myself before Tom called me from the front door
'Bill! hurry up we're ready to go!' he shouted, his impatiens clear in his voice. I sighed and then went to join the rest of them. Tom placed a comforting arm around my shoulder
'I know you hate this... but you'll get the hang of it eventually... you just need to get used to it' he reassured me
'Yeah and we'll fetch for you if you're finding it ha-'
'-yeah I know... thanks' I cut Gustav off mid-sentence. This discussion just wasn't helping me. Tom opened the front door and stepped out, I followed, taking in the cool morning air.

We made our way to the forest. I braced myself, taking a deep breath in. I felt Toms hand on my shoulder
'you ready?'
'ready as I'll ever be' I sighed. He nodded at me sympathetically. We decided that Georg and Gustav would go and hunt down any near-by animals and then lead them back to us. I was still too inexperienced so I couldn't quite get the hang of picking up scents on my own just yet. I was always baffled at how quick they were. They couldn't have been more than 3 minutes and had managed to bring back 2 foxes, a wolf and even a deer. Tom said that the deer would be easier for me to go for because it wouldn't be able to run away as quickly as the foxes or wolf. I agreed. But now came the hard part. Transforming and then... killing. I shut my eyes, breathing in, trying to fill my lungs with the scent of the deer and fill my head with thoughts of how its blood would taste: delicious and tempting. I could smell its blood. My mouth suddenly felt so dry. I could feel the burning thirst at the back of my throat. Then suddenly, the fire spread, down my neck, into my stomach and throughout my whole body. My fists clenched due to the pain, my breathing became laboured. I knew that the monster was now taking over. Then came the most unimaginably painful headache, which luckily only lasted a maximum of 3 seconds. All the pain, the fire, had now numbed. I could feel my sharp canines pressing on my lips slightly and I knew that my eyes, which are normally brown, were now completely jet black.

I opened my eyes. Another downside to this was that, when transformed, we were colourblind. The tempting scent of the deer drove me forward. Snarling, I set off running toward my prey. Come to think of it, the killing wasn't hard at the time at all. I just hated how I felt afterward. Snarling still, I paused, staring into the eyes of the deer. I opened my mouth to reveal my fangs and went to sink them into my prey. Suddenly, I found myself distracted by a different, more powerful scent that was far more inviting than that of the deer. I'd never smelt anything so alluring. I stopped in my tracks and ran as fast as I could to try and find the scource which must have been some form of animal somewhere in the woods. I was getting close. Unable to control my thirst, I continuously ran until I could feel that the source of this delicious, irresistable aroma was near. Why couldn't I stop myself? I must be miles away from my brother and friends by now. I deffinately shouldn't have ran off. But this scent was just too overpowering to give me time to think about consequences. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to feast on this unknown animal. Coming to a halt and hidden behind a conveniently thick tree, I realised that I had found what I was looking for and that it wasn't exactly an animals scent I had picked up but a humans. Four humans to be precise. There were two females and two males. I gathered that they must be on a camping trip. However impossible it seemed to me to kill a human, it didn't stop me wanting to. In this form, nothing mattered to me but thirst. There was no room for what was 'right'.

You're automatic
Automatic
♥️

Bill Kaulitz! <3

4 Re: The Cult (NEW) on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:30 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

Luckily, they had stopped to set up camp. Perfect target. I was careful, making myself as quiet as possible. I opened my mouth slightly again to reveal my fangs, just waiting for the right moment. I braced myself and then without thinking... I went to attack. I jumped out from behind the tree, startling the unexpecting hikers. Suprisingly, their screams of terror still weren't enough to bring me to my senses. I shouldn't be doing this! I focused on one of the males, he looked a couple of years older than me, early 20's perhaps. I snarled again. I would've killed him, drained the blood from him right there, but I was suddenly struck to the ground by another vicious predator. I took a moment to study it's face. I recognised his face. It was Georg. He pinned me to the floor. I struggled against him. I always had been the scrawny one of our pack. I didn't stand a chance against Georg's muscles. Then I could hear more growls over the screams of the innocent, would have been victims of mine. They joined Georg. Tom and Gustav. I should've guessed. Tom pinned down one of my arms. The humans had fled now. I didn't blame them. Georg stood up and then Tom, instead of pinning my arm to the floor, took my hand and helped me to stand up. I felt dizzy and faint. Everything around me turned to a blur. I staggered to my feet only to stumble and then fall back onto the leaf-covered ground once again. I was changing back. I'd been reassured by the others that changing would be easier as time went on, but I hated these symptoms. As they wore of, and I could feel I was human again I found myself still curled up on the floor. Water covered my face but it wasn't raining. Tears. I felt awful and utterly ashamed of myself. How could I have attacked them like that? What if I had actually killed them?! I really was a monster. As I sobbed I could hear Georg talking to me, clearly they had also changed back.
'Bill, What the hell happened back there?! You just took off! we couldn't find you for ages! then when we did find you you were attacking HUMANS?!', he shouted.
'I don't know, ok?! I picked up their scent and I just went crazy... all I could think about was murdering them and I feel awful!', I screamed back, still sobbing. I managed to stand myself back up, still crying though. I grabbed Tom by his shoulders:
'You have to help me! I can't ever do that again. Next time, you might not find me before I...', I couldn't finish the scentence '...You just have to promise none of you will let me run off again' I took my hands off Tom and looked at all of them as I said this. Tom looked at me sternly,
'Promise', he nodded. We had all vowed to never kill a human, simply because if we did, we would be put at risk of being found out. I, on the other hand, was against killing humans based on the fact that I'd be taking someone away from their family and I just couldn't do that.

Obviously, we couldn't go home hungry... or rather thirsty... so once again we tracked down some animals and I went through the same agonising transformation process. This time, there were no distractions. I feasted on the blood of another deer. Having hunted, the symptoms changing back were not as bad this time round. I felt slightly dizzy but I managed to stay on my feet. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the innocent life I had just taken. I know that I should stop being such a sissy. This is what I was now. I needed blood for survival and I had to get used to killing without it being so shameful. I knew I had it in me to become stronger and eventually I would be able to hunt, shamelessly and even be able to control myself so that I wouldn't attack humans. But for now, I would have to put up with it, just until I was older and stronger. How long though?... a few weeks? couple of months?... what if it took a year?... or what if it took me longer than a year because I was weaker? I had no idea... I just hoped I'd get over this soon.

You're automatic
Automatic
♥️

Bill Kaulitz! <3

5 Re: The Cult (NEW) on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Admin
Wow.... That is AWESOME!!!! Glad Georg managed to stop him before doing something he'fd overly-regret. And I really like the idea of vampires being colour-blind- That's AMAZING! Wish I'd thought of that xD

^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

6 Re: The Cult (NEW) on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

awwww thank you Helz Embarassed you're too kind...

yeah I dont know how I came up with the color-blind thing xD it just seemed a cool idea :p

You're automatic
Automatic
♥️

Bill Kaulitz! <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum