Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eine Schwartz Tag- mild swearing and gore

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 1

It seemed just like every other day- seeing the hotel room in the morning, unpacking then going to lunch, rehearsing for the gig then having about 1-2 hours free time beforehand. I sighed as I dropped my black suitcase carefully on the floor, taking in my surroundings. Over time, every hotel room begins looking the same unless there’s something significant about one. I looked onto the bed, and noticed something was seemingly led under the bed sheets. I wasn’t too sure as to whether I wanted to peel the sheets back or not, but a single pale hand decorated by black nail-varnish slipped out from underneath the bedclothes, and I rushed forwards to help. “Hallo?” I gave the figure on my bed a gentle shake, and as I pulled my hand back I saw that it was coated and sticky with a cold, clammy scarlet fluid. I slowly and reluctantly peeled the sheets back to reveal the blood-coated body of a young girl, who looked no older then about 20. My eyes practically burned, filling with tears of horror as I took in her mutilated remains, the deep slits along her flesh, her black skirt lifted so that it was revealing her underwear, her dark hair matted and knotted with sticky blood that had clotted, an indication she had been here for a while. I leapt back and screamed, covering my mouth with my hands, smearing the girl’s blood over the left side of my face as I unwillingly screamed again and again, cowering in the corner as my hotel room door came flying open, my twin brother standing in the doorway. He noticed the blood on my face, and gasped as he rushed towards me. “Bill- Mien Gott bist du...” I pointed one quivering finger at the body on my bed, and Tom let out a gasp of horror. I felt the blood draining from my face as I stared at the harrowing sight before me- the corpse led on the cream sheets that were stained to the point of almost blackness- and I couldn’t catch my breath as I hyperventilated, every fibre of my being succumbing to shock.
“Bill- Es willen bist-” Were the last words I heard...

Last edited by Uchiha_Helenaka on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 2

I came around about 3-4 hours later, and found myself in a hospital bed surrounded by doctors, the police and my band mates. I slowly sat myself up, rubbing my forehead gently. “Where... Where am I?” I asked uncertainly, all the travelling over the past few days causing me to become dazed and confused.
“Berlin hospital,” A police officer answered me, and I turned to see that he had a notebook in his hands. “I’m sorry to say, but I have to ask you a few questions...”
“Later- he has to get better!” Tom replied sternly and defensively, his grip on my hand tightening slightly.
“Tomi- No... Everything will be OK...”
"Nein- that is not what I-“
"Sorry, Tomi- but I’m answering the questions whether you like it or not...” My brother sighed as he reluctantly and silently agreed with me. He was only looking out for me, and I knew that- but I had to answer the police. The worst that could happen was they said I was a suspect. I looked up at the police officer’s faces, and sighed. “I’ll answer all the questions you need to ask...”
“We could wait, Mr. Kaulitz,”
“No- Ask when you’re ready.” I watched as the police ushered everyone out of my hospital room, including Tom who didn’t go out without a brief struggle. “I’ll be right here outside! I promise!” I smiled at Tom as he was finally pushed outside, allowing the police officer to close the door gently.

“Now- Mr. Kaulitz-“
“Please- call me Bill.” I HATED people calling me ‘Mr. Kaulitz’- It made me feel like some old guy who should be running a business in a dumb grey suit and tie arrangement.
“Ok- Bill. Now- what were you doing when you found the body?”
“I had just gone into my room, and I’d closed the door and put my suitcase down...”
“What then?”
“Well, I...” I felt a lump in my throat as I had the harrowing realisation that I’d seen that girl before.... At one of our signings only a few days ago. Looking absolutely beautiful in a red and black corset and skirt combo that embraced her slender figure perfectly. “Mien Gott...” I whispered, clasping my hand to my mouth as a single tear dribbled slowly down my face. “I... I think I was the intended target...”
“What do you mean?”
“Well... I’d met her a few days ago, at... one of our CD signings.... She must have snuck into my room to surprise me... and they got her instead...”
“Has this sort of thing happened before?”
“Yes. Well, fans have snuck into our hotel rooms before.... But... This is just... too much to take in...” I felt my body involuntarily shudder as a sob escaped my throat, causing me to tuck my knees to my chest as I remembered her name. “Veronica....”
“What?”
“Her name... Veronica...”
“Did you know her?” I looked up at the police officer, and sighed.
“Not really... I only met her twice.... Once at a meet and greet she had won, and a few days ago at the CD signing....”
“Ok- how was she at the signing? Did she look like she was scared of anyone?”
“Oh my no! She looked like one of the happiest people on the planet... And now.... One of our fans....” I shuddered as another sob shook my body, causing me to let out a wail of anguish. I never wanted any harm to come to any of our fans... I cared about them all too much. And now... One of them was dead. And I had the horrible feeling that it was my fault... That I should have died in her place...
“Bill- I know this is hard...”
“One of our fans is dead!” I replied, sternly and sorrowfully, and probably louder then I’d anticipated.
“We know- but we need your help...”
“Sorry...”
“We’ll also need DNA samples... If you touched the body then we’d need fingerprints too...”
“Ok...” I agreed. I guessed it was so they could have the DNA they wanted from me if it meant I would be cleared as a suspect. I knew I hadn’t done anything wrong, so there was nothing to worry about.

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

ZOMG!! I love the story! Very Happy can't wait for more! Smile

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

CHapter 3

The questioning seemed to go on forever. Just the same questions- How was she when you last saw her? How was the body when you found it? Did you touch the body? Did you move anything around the body? I wished they would stop calling her that- ‘the body’. She used to be a living person- so why stop referring to her as one? She has a name, a face... Come on, she’s someone’s daughter, sister or even girlfriend... She isn’t simply a body. Just like all of our fans, she was one of the most important people in the world to me. Eventually, the police said they had all the stuff they needed, but if they had to ask further questions then they would be back. I nodded and sighed, wiping the tears from my face as they opened the door, my band mates being the first to barge past them to embrace me in a group hug. I clung onto Tom desperately, trying through my tears to tell him that I was in danger- that we were all in danger.
“What?”
“I... We... I think I was... meant to be on the bed...”
“Bill?” Georg released me and his arm around me was replaced by a hand on my shoulder. “You sure?”
“Of COURSE I am! She... She was a fan! We’d met her twice! And now... She... She’s...”
“Shh...” Tom placed a brotherly kiss onto my cheek, and I rubbed my face into his as I flung both arms around his body, gripping the spare material of his XXXL t-shirts tightly in fear and sorrow. One of our fans was dead- and all four of us knew I was right. We’d all received death threats before- sorted them all out of course. Restraining orders, and in one case even a jail sentence. But now- someone had slipped the net... And our very lives were at threat from this one sick bastard who had killed an innocent girl merely because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It disgusted and terrified me. If he’d killed a girl for something as stupid as that... Then what would he do to me? To us? Our families could even be at risk. I shuddered at the thought that, right now.... my Mama could be pleading for her life, that sick bastard towering over her with a knife clutched in his hand, ready to desecrate her like he had done to poor Veronica...She was innocent in all of this, and so was my Mama... I whispered how scared I was into Tom’s ear, and he simply whispered ‘me too’ back at me. Not the comforting words I had hoped, but it was still something.
“Call Mama.... Make sure she’s OK... They might come after our families...”
“Ja, sure,” Tom pulled his phone out of his pocket, and I watched as he dialled the familiar number. I was relieved as he began speaking to her, and I looked at Georg as Tom left the room, explaining to her what had happened.
“You alright, Bill?” The older man asked me, and to be honest I didn’t know how to answer. Someone was planning to end our lives, and as a result an innocent fan had gotten caught up in it all and now... She was dead. I couldn’t help but blame myself.
“It’ll be OK... We’ll all make it through this...”
“How do you know, Georg?” At that moment, Jost came in, and he told me that we’d have to cancel our tour. Georg looked sympathetically at me, and sighed as I shrugged sorrowfully; more concerned with the fact that maybe this would help keep more fans out of the crossfire.

That night, I was discharged. First thing I did was go to the police station and give them the DNA samples they needed. It felt awkward, but I knew it would help the investigation along. Then, I went straight to mine and Tom’s second home we had bought together, watching for any suspicious people. When I got in, the first thing I did was run straight to my room. As I led in my bed, I huddled into my bed sheets in fear, every shadow casting doubts in my mind as to my safety in my own house. I rolled over, facing the door. If anything happened, Tom was right next door to me, probably sleeping. Or maybe even in the same state of mind as myself. I felt a cold chill go up my spine, and cuddled the duvet closer, even tucking part of it between my knees. Every-time I closed my eyes, I saw her. I couldn’t get over how she was just... led there. Her eyes still open, her blood everywhere, even thickly staining the sheets to the point where they were practically black... There was one thing I couldn’t stop thinking about, more than the sight of her- The fact that the intended target... was me... I whimpered as I heard my bedroom door creak open slowly, and I ducked my head under my duvet.
“Bill- it’s me...” Tom’s voice whispered. I heard his footsteps along my bedroom floor, and I peeked over the top of the duvet. “Can’t sleep either, eh?” he sat himself at the bottom of my bed as he spoke, and I nodded in agreement. Somehow, I couldn’t make a noise- I wanted to speak and tell him how scared I was... But I couldn’t. This was like the stalkers all over again...Only much, MUCH worse. At least most stalkers were pretty harmless, unlike those... Who where they again? Afghan-wannabe Frenchies. That’s all I really know. However...
“You alright? Quiet isn’t really your thing...” Tom’s sense of humour always tried shining through in any situation, and I grinned at him. I was so glad he was by my side through all this. You never know- maybe we’d get through it together. I asked to sleep in Tom’s bed with him, and he immediately said ‘ja, of course!’ It was nice to know that my brother didn’t object to it- he knows how lonely I get, so it’s his way of making me feel better.

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

awwwwwwwwwwww! Eine Schwartz Tag- mild swearing and gore 996478 this was a pretty cute chapter Smile especially the ending... Smile

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Danke! I'll be postinbg more soon- I just haven't been online in a while xD

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 4

As I led beside my twin, I gently led my arm over him. I sighed, and placed a gentle brotherly kiss onto his back. Tom rolled over, and smiled at me, placing his hand on the side of my face. “Everything will be alright... We’ll get through this, I promise,”
“Yeah... But you didn’t see her there...”
“Umm... Yes I did... You pointed her out to me, remember?”
“Oh yeah....” I sighed, hugging my brother tightly.
“Bill... lungs... need.... air!” Tom mocked being suffocated in my arms, and I giggled. However, that moment was merely a reprieve. I was still haunted by the image I had seen before me, and the fact that she’d been waiting where I would have been.... I shuddered, and I felt Tom embrace me gently. “Shh... It’s Ok... If you wanna cry, let it out.... I won’t call you a pussy or anything...” I felt a slight chuckle escape my lips, and Tom pulled my head so that I could see his face in the light that was streaming from the half-open bedroom door. If I was a girl, I probably would have found him attractive, the way the light bounced off of his rugged good looks... Oh wait, I’m describing myself again. Vanity aside, I couldn’t help but be comforted by the look of brotherly love that decorated his face.
“I won’t let anyone or anything hurt you, Bill...”
“Really?” I questioned, for reasons unknown.
“Really,” Tom placed a gentle kiss onto my cheek, and I smiled at him.
“I love you...”
“Gay,” Tom punched me lightly in the upper arm, and I pretended to be hurt. “Nah- I love you too, baby bro...”
“Stop calling me that! You’re 10 minutes older... that’s all!”
“I know... but at least I CAN all you baby bro...” I punched Tom back for that remark, before resting my head back onto the pillow. “Now sleep, bitch!” I laughed and Tom’s chuckles joined my own for those few blissful seconds where everything was temporarily forgotten.

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 5

That morning, I was woken by my handy going off. I took a look around for Tom, even calling out his name a few times...Nothing. I stared at the ‘Caller ID’, and sighed, flipping my phone open to answer it. “Hallo?” I asked sleepily, stretching as a yawn caused my muscles to shudder.
“Bill... It’s Gustav...” Something was wrong- I could hear it in his voice.
“What? What’s going on?”
“I... I think... Someone’s after me...”
“What do you mean?”
“There’s someone in my house... I... What if it’s...You know?”
“Gustav- calm down. I’m coming over...”
“Don’t it’d be dangerous! Don’t risk your life for me...”
“You’re one of my closest friends... What sort of person would I be if I-“
“Mein Gott- it’s you!”
“Gustav?” I could hear someone talking to him in the background, but I couldn’t make out who it could be.
“You had me scared then... Wait... It was you! YOU killed her?!” I heard the voice in the background reply, but still could not interpret whose voice it was.
“Gustav- who? Who killed Veronica?!”
“It... It was...Nein... NEIN!” I heard screams and shouts from the other line, and I yelled Gustav’s name repeatedly as his cries of pain and anguish turned to gurgles, moans and desperate whispers.
“Gu...Gustav?” I whispered, hoping and praying that he was alright and that he and Georg were joking around.
“Bi...Bill....” Gustav answered weakly, his life obviously ebbing away. “Tom.... It... Was....Tom...”

Gustav’s final dying words struck to me to the very core... My twin brother... Killing? I hung up on Gustav... There no need to keep connected. Corpses don’t talk to you. I got up out of bed, sobbing, wondering where my brother had actually gotten too. It wasn’t like him to be missing like this. I went into my room and threw on a t-shirt and a random pair of jeans from my chest of drawers as I contemplated his possible where-a-bouts, only thinking about what Gustav had said with his final dying breaths- he claimed his killer was Tom... Suddenly, the front door opened, and I spun around to my bedroom door towards the sound. I stood as still as possible, terrified at the thought that my twin brother... was a killer- A psychopathic, cold-blooded murderer. I composed myself, and decided that I would grieve for Veronica and Gustav. I slowly opened my bedroom door, tears cascading down my cheeks as I clutched my phone in my hands, uncertain of what to do if the police found it. They’d see Gustav had called me at the time he’d died... What if that made me a suspect? I wondered slowly down the stairs, and spotted Tom whistling as he pulled some groceries out of several carrier bags and packed them into our kitchen cupboards. Gustav must have been mistaken... Tom had been out shopping. How could he possibly have time to do the shopping, kill Gustav AND get back so quickly? It was impossible. Our only lead to who the killer was... and he had been wrong. Tom turned to face me, and the look of immediate concern made me wail as I collapsed to the floor.
“What’s wrong? Oh Gott Bill what happened?”
“Gu... Gustav... HE GOT GUSTAV!”
“What?” The look of shock and terror on Tom’s face made it obvious that he wasn’t the killer. Well, in my books anyway. All the evidence clearly pointed that he wasn’t....
“The murderer....Gustav!” I sobbed, my heart aching at the loss of one of my closest and most amazing friends I had ever had.
“Nein....” Tom held me close, his tears mingling with my own as we held each other, sobbing. I squeezed Tom in my arms as I whimpered in my sorrow.
“We... We have to tell... Georg...”
“And the police- We have to stop this guy!” I nodded in agreement, and sighed as Tom released me to go to the house phone in the front room.

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 7

2 days after Gustav’s body had been taken by the police for them do all their forensic detective-y stuff; there was a knock on the door. I took a look through the viewing thing, pressing my eye against it as I took in the 4 police officers stood there. I unlocked the door, and one of them looked me dead in the eyes.
“Bill Kaulitz?”
“Yeah, that’s me...”
“You’re under arrest on suspicion of murder...” I was slammed face-first against the wall, and I unwillingly let out a yelp of pain as they tried handcuffing me.
“I didn’t do it! I’m innocent!”
“We found your fingerprints all over the body- And your semen....She’d been raped before she’d been murdered...”
“WHAT?! Nein! GET OFF ME! TOMI!!!” I shouted, really beginning to struggle. I’d walked in and found her just lying there- I didn’t do anything else! I didn’t even know she’d been raped!
“You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the Court of Law...”
“BUT I DIDN’T DO IT!” I screamed, taking a terrified look at Tom as tears began pouring down my face. I’d never do anything to harm a fan, EVER- I’ve even written songs for them! - So why would I rape and murder one? I struggled against the bulky officer and the cold metal around my wrists as I was pulled towards the front door, and I could hear Tomi’s pleas for the police to let me go... Evidently falling on deaf ears...
“LET ME GO!” I screamed as they pulled me out into the front garden. I was being lead out in handcuffs... in front of some of our fans.... I looked up, and could see some of them with hands clasped over their mouths, few were even crying, and I felt like the worse person in the world. “I didn’t do it! Please you have to believe me!” I pleaded with the officers to listen, but they didn’t seem to care either. One opened the door of the patrol car as another placed his hand on the top of my hair, flattening it as he pushed me down and into the car. I was practically thrown onto my seat, and the second officer did my seatbelt up for me because, due to my being in handcuffs, I couldn’t do it. I resisted the urge to punch him in the top of the head as he leant across- that would only make me guilty of something else- assaulting a police officer. I didn’t want to be framed for murder, and then ACTUALLY get charged with something... I didn’t want to go to jail.

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 8

“You alright, pretty boy?” I looked at the officer, and a sob escaped my throat as I looked away. “Crying eh? Didn’t think we’d catch yah?”
“I didn’t do it... I swear I didn’t...”
“Your fingerprints were all over her body- and Gustav’s...”
“WHAT? I was on the phone to him... I don’t know what’s going on!”
“You were on the phone to him?”
“Yeah- my phone records AND his should both prove that! Please I didn’t kill anyone! I... I couldn’t...” I whimpered and stared out of the window at the dull grey buildings outside. That was the truth- I could never kill anyone, regardless of what they’d done.
“Hmm...” The officer pulled out a notebook and pencil, and started jotting things down. “How well did you know Gustav?”
“He was one of my best friends... Why did they kill him....?” I whimpered as more sobs escaped my throat, causing yet more salty water to cascade down my cheeks.
“No- why did YOU kill him?”
“I DIDN’T!” I screamed, unable to control my anger anymore. All the frustration and sorrow was released in those 2 words, and I found myself surprisingly calm.
“Calm down! We need to do this!”
“Sorry...” I whispered, closing my eyes as the car pulled in to the station...

I was led through the doors of the police station, and I prayed under my breath that I wouldn’t have to spend any more of my life here then I had to. I didn’t kill either of them- so why was I being held? The murderer was out there, and for all I knew Georg and Tom were in grave danger! The receptionist and the police officer holding my arms spoke briefly, before I was led into what looked like a cell.
“Oh Gott nein!” I gasped as I was pushed inside with 3 other guys, all of them bigger than me, muscular-wise. The police officer took my handcuffs off me, then barged me in as he shut the door behind me.
“Play nice, you 4!” The officer laughed as I looked at the people sat before me. I didn’t know what to say, so I simply sat myself on the bench at the side of the cell, where no-one was.
“Oi- you gay or something?”
“What? No, I’m not...” I replied, bowing my head immediately.
“What’s wrong with your voice! It sounds all funny and shit!” The men laughed, and I resisted the urge to burst into tears. So this is what prison life would be like... I hated it already, and made a mental note to never break the law ever.
“How can you not be gay? Styled hair, makeup! What sort of man wears makeup?”
“A gay one!” The two that had been talking laughed, and I wanted to curl up and die. It was bad enough I’d gotten this when I was at school...
“Oi- pussy!” I refused to reply, I was too busy staring at the floor as if my life depended on it.
“He said something to you!” The second voice got closer, and I gulped quietly as I realised where he was stood. Suddenly, the back of my hair was pulled and my head was jerked backwards so I had no option but to face him. “I said ‘He said something to you!’ Aren’t you gonna answer?” Foul-smelling spit landed on my face as I took in who was stood above me. A blonde, about 40, BIG build... I nodded slowly, each nod tugging my hair a little more. He released me, and I looked at the man he’d been indicating.
“What you here for?”
“I... Murder....” I sighed, looking down at the floor again.
“A stick insect like you? Murder?” There was laughter.
“Oi, Oi!” A police officer yelled, banging on the bars of the cell repeatedly. All 4 of us looked up, and I hoped the officer was going to let me out. “Yeah- this sick bastard's killed 2 people- the first was a girl and he’d raped her too. Then, it was apparently:” The officer started mock crying, and I hung my head in shame “My.. Best.. Friend!” the officer sniffed after every word, then looked at me sternly. “Crocodile tears will get you nowhere, you German psycho!” He then unlocked the cell, and called a man’s name. The blonde was let out and taken to a room. I guessed that was where they interrogated you. Then, the officer closed the cell door once again, and I was left with the two others, who simply stared at me like I was shit on their shoes...

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 9

“You’ve killed people?”
“No- I didn’t do it!” the officer laughed as I said this.
“Yeah you did, buddy- your DNA was all over the fucking place!” He walked off, laughing as he did so.
“You say you didn’t- and you know what, I believe you...”
“What?” I looked at the man who’d been speaking, and the look on his face told me the truth.
“Yeah- You don’t look like you’d kill anyone. Besides, innocent until proven guilty, eh?” He laughed, and I felt a little more reassured. “And don’t worry about us when Blondie’s not around- we’re actually pretty harmless. I’m here for burglary, and Jimmy here” He indicated the man behind him, who gave a nod. “He’s here for burglary too! You know what they say about best friends- a good friend will bail you out, a best friend will be sat next to you saying ‘Man we screwed up!’” I laughed, and so did Jimmy.
“What’s your name, boy?”
“It’s Bill... Yours?”
“Mine’s Richie. Boring name, but not as boring as Bill!” All 3 of us laughed, and I suddenly realised that jail didn’t really seem to be that bad if you knew the right people... That was when the cell door was opened, and Blondie came in. He took one look at me, and spat at my feet. I sighed, and bowed my head, playing the role of ‘OH GOTT I DON’T WANNA BE HERE!’.
“Homo- Come here a sec...” I looked up, and noticed that Blondie had been the one talking. “I don’t bite... unless you want me too!” I whimpered, and walked towards him. Richie looked at me, and winked as if saying if Blondie did anything, he’d have my back. Blondie pulled me onto his lap, and I whimpered as he sniffed my hair like some pervert.
“What do you think of me, pretty boy?”
“Nothing...” I replied quietly, not liking where this was going at all.
“Well- tomorrow after showers you might have to change your mind...”

However, Blondie’s plans didn’t go through. Instead, I was called for interrogation, and I couldn’t help but thank Gott as I was led into the room with a chair for me on one side of the table, and two on the other for the officers. I sat in my seat, thinking about how they’d probably do the whole ‘Good Cop, Bad Cop’ thing they do in movies. I watched as 2 officers sat on the chairs opposite, and one of them reached forwards to grab the glass of water that was sat in the middle of the table. He took a long sip, then looked at me.
“Right- the easy way or the hard way?”
“Easy...” I replied quickly, just wanting to get it over and done with.
“Hmm... Ok... Did you rape and kill Veronica Schwalb?”
“No- I didn’t...”
“Don’t give me that crap! Your DNA was all over her!”
“I DIDN’T do it,” I replied sternly, folding my arms as I resisted the urge to burst into tears.
“Well- your DNA begs to differ...”
“I DIDN’T, OK?! I would NEVER hurt a fan of my band- so GIVE ME A DAMN GOOD REASON WHY I WOULD KILL HER?!” The officer looked taken aback by what I had just said, and I felt a single tear trickle down my face. ‘Great- now I’m crying...’ I thought bitterly, watching as the officers began talking amongst themselves.
“Ok... What about Gustav Schäfer?”
“I was on the phone to him when he died... You can even check our phone records...”
“He’s right...” The second officer spoke. “We did check the records, and he was on the phone with him. The data we got from the built in GPS’s was that Mr Kaulitz was in his house, while Mr Schäfer was in his own...”
“So- we cannot put you at the scene of the crime... Yet your DNA was everywhere...”
“I used to go to his house a lot. A couple of times a week. I’d even stay because he lived closest to the recording studio...Wouldn’t be surprised if my finger prints were everywhere...”
“Right... So how do you explain your semen getting into Ms Schwalb’s body?”
“I can’t... I don’t know...how it could possibly have happened...”
“Describe what happened that day.”
“Well, the band had just gotten to the Hotel after performing in Chicago. I walked in, put my suitcase on the floor and realised there was something on my bed....” My voice began breaking because of my tears, but I remained firm. “I pulled the sheets back... and she was just.. Lying there... Her eyes open, her skin cut to ribbons... Blood everywhere....” I sobbed and rested my head in my hands as I did so.
“And then you raped her?”
“NO! I didn’t touch her....”
“Explain how your fingerprints got all over her then...”
“I can’t!”
“We found bits of your skin underneath her nails- Did she claw at you to get you off of her?”
“What?” I was confused at this- if I didn’t have any scratches on me would that mean I would be let free? The officer asked another question, and I sighed sorrowfully, realising this could take all day...

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

oh SERIOUS wows o_o... I so wanna keep reading this XD

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 10

After about 3 hours, I was released on bail. The police had told me to stay in my house because otherwise they’d be back. Going home with police escort was... weird, to say the least. But they wanted to know I was actually going home, so I couldn’t blame them. I was Suspect 1, and they needed to know my location at pretty-much all times. When I got into my front door, I collapsed onto one of the sofas in the front room, mentally exhausted from everything that had happened. I was feeling drained and lifeless- how could someone get my DNA to frame me for murder? I could hear my twin on the phone, and I sighed as I sunk into the leather cushions. I threw my head back over the top of the sofa, and sighed again, feeling a sense of calm wash over me as I tried to collect my thoughts. I draped my arms over the top of the sofa either side of me as my body began relaxing, my mental state returning to normal. I hadn’t killed anyone, so how could I possibly be guilty? Oh yeah- whoever had done it, had my DNA to frame me with... But why? What have I done so wrong? And if I was going to be the first one killed... That was when it hit me like a truck going at 50 miles per hour. He had killed someone-else... NOT me. Maybe THAT was why I was being framed... until he got to me... He was killing everyone-else before he got to back me...I felt a shudder run through me as I realise that I... Was intended victim Nummer Eine...

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

YEY Very Happy
I'm glad he got bailed ^_^
BUT... the question... who done it? :O
oooh Georg hasnt been mentioned for a while!... dun dun DUNNNNNN :p

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 11

About a week later, the police were still no closer to finding out who had killed Gustav or Veronica, and all the evidence they had pointed to one person- me. I hadn’t done anything suspicious while I’d been under house arrest, but on top of that no-one had been killed since I’d been stuck in my house all week.... Things were beginning to look bad, to put it mildly. I grabbed one of my Placebo CD’s from next to my stereo, and placed it into the CD slot. I heard the machine whir as the laser inside read the disk, and as ‘Every You and Every Me’ started playing, I led myself back onto my bed and sighed, reaching my arms up to rest my head on them. I mouthed the lyrics as I looked outside at the greying sky. What had I done to deserve all of this? To make things worse...One of my best friends was dead- murdered. Yet everyone thought it was me... My DNA at both crime-scenes pretty-much damned me. Yet, at the same time, if they had enough to convict me then why hadn’t they already? Maybe, they thought I wasn’t a suspect but... that would be ridiculous. What if they knew who the real culprit was? And they were using me as bait for him...To make him suffer a guilt trip. But if that was the case... then there was only one person I could think of... “Tomi...” I whispered slowly to myself, thinking. How could he possibly be the killer, though? I mean, he’s been by my side all the time. He ran into the room after I found Veronica’s body, and if he had been the murderer then why had he been so genuinely shocked? Suddenly, Tom burst into the room and instantly hugged me, wailing as tears streamed down his face.
“What... What’s going on?”
“I just found out.... Georg’s been murdered....”
“Nein....” I gasped, holding my brother close as we both sobbed. Now- the lunatic had claimed 2 of the band members... So that meant we were the only ones left.... I squeezed Tom tightly, knowing that any day now- we would be seperated forever... If the police didn’t catch the murderer in time...

That night, I just tossed and turned in my bed, unable to catch a wink of sleep. There was only me and my twin left now- who knows what could happen? Tom had called Georg’s parents to pass on our condolences... But instead, I only got blame. And they had every right to- it was my fault that Gustav and Georg had died... What if I was intended originally to be the ONLY victim? They’d still be alive if I had been the one who had been in the right place. I was living off borrowed time- I could feel it. Two of my closest and dearest friends had died... And it was all because of me. If I had just been a good murder victim and been where I was supposed to be, then none of this would have happened. They would still be alive and they’d be finding who killed me. Probably find him in no-time too. I sighed, and rolled onto my back for the umpteenth time that night. My window creaked as a gust of wind hit it, causing me to tuck my chin under my duvet. I was terrified beyond terrified. The murderer had gotten both Georg AND Gustav while they’d been at home... What if he knew where we lived? I shivered in horror, knowing full-well I could be killed at any minute. Even in what is supposed to be the comfort of my own home... I heard a door hinge moan, and I held my bated breath. I started praying, wishing and hoping that the murderer wasn’t here and that he’d be caught tomorrow. I heard footsteps along the corridor, and they seemed to pause by my bedroom door. I gulped quietly, staring at the shadow cast along the floor from the bottom of the wood. Then, the shadow moved along, and I let out a quiet sigh. Another door slowly groaned open, and I suddenly had the harrowing thought that maybe... the murderer was after my brother. Just as I was about to leap out of my bed and rush to my twin;s rescue, I heard water hitting water, Tom cough and I realised how stupid I had been. All the creaking... Was just my twin going to the toilet in the middle of the night. “Fucks sake, Bill...” I whispered to myself, mentally slapping my face. “Way to work yourself up over nothing...” The flush went about a minute later, and then I heard the sink in the bathroom running. Tom sighed, turned the tap off, and then went back into his bedroom. What a fool I had been... To think that my twin was the murderer after me. It was ridiculous and besides- he said he wouldn’t let anyone harm me. I snuggled into my bed, knowing that I was safe. Even if for the few moments when my brother was awake, but it was enough to make me rest my head on the pillow, and slowly sink into a much-deserved, yet haunted, sleep.

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

XD silly billy! (literally) it was only Tom going for a whizz! :p

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

lmao xD

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

CHapter 12

I looked groggily at the clock when I woke, and realised that I hadn’t slept for very long- only about 3 hours at the most. I tried remembering what I had dreamt about, but all I could think of was what had happened yesterday... Being arrested, blamed for the murders of Veronica AND of Gustav, hit on by some fucking bulky blonde FREAK while I was in the cells... I shuddered to think what could have happened if I’d been in there for much longer... On top of all that, Georg had met his end at the hands of the lunatic that had me wishing I wasn’t in the music industry... If we’d never made the band, then none of this could EVER have happened. Heck, I could even be in a happy and healthy relationship with someone... But none of that matters anymore. All I could think of was getting the Hell out of here- before the killer struck again. Only this time, there was only me and Tom left. Nothing I could do about that- in fact, we BOTH needed to get out of here. Out of Berlin and DEFINATELY out of Germany... Maybe even run away to Russia or something. At least no-one would think we would have gone to such a remote place... And considering the size, Russia was sounding more and more like a brilliant place to run away to then ever.

There was a knock on my bedroom door, and I told Tom he could come in. He did, and he sat himself quietly beside me. That was when I realised that someone-else had to have died, and I slowly and uncertainly asked him, not knowing if I really wanted the answer.
“Andreas.... They... They found him practically gutted... In his living room...”
“Das darf doch wohl nicht wahr sein!” I gasped, horrified, my stomach doing backflips at the meer thought of what happened to him... I felt shocked tears running down my face as I realised that the next person to die would suffer an even worse fate... I held Tom in my arms gently, and he tensed under my embrace.
“Tomi?” I asked gently, releasing him.
“I... I’m scared... I’m worried for you...”
“We’ll be alright...”
“No, Bill... The weight of the world is on your shoulders, and yet I seem to be the one it’s crushing...”
“What do you mean?”
“You’re beating yourself up because you think all the killings are your fault... They’re not Bill... But I just want them to stop before I lose you...”
“It’ OK... if we stay together, then we’ll be fine.... Tomi, you said you wouldn’t let anyone or anything hurt me, and I believe you...”
“But... What if someone does and I can’t stop them?”
“You will... I know you will...”
“You don’t deserve it, Bill.”
“I think I do..." We both stood, and embraced, tears streaming down our faces, twins united even more by fear. This guy was smart... He framed me for every killing, yet now he had made one mistake- Andreas had been killed while I’d been sat at home with my brother. SURELY that cleared me... It had to... Tom released me, than asked if I knew what he was thinking. I did- he was thinking the same as me...About how Andreas’s murder meant I was free. Of course, we were upset.... Andreas was my absolute closest friend I had EVER had, And now... he was gone.
"Tomi..." I whimpered, letting my greif flow through me. But then I relaised I'd have to grit my teeth and bare it, no matter how much it hurt. In the previous week following Georg’s murder, I had succumbed to my sorrow and horror, and had spent hardly any time out of my room because I couldn’t even bring myself to eat- I was overcome with grief, sorrow, terror and guilt, and I’d even lost 3lbs. This was simply my fault. I had even been considering turning myself in to the police, saying that I did it. I’d rather do that then have to see another of my friends die. However, Tomi had talked me out of it, and told me that soon it would all blow over and we would both be fine. Now, I guess he was right...

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

Awesommmme Very Happy
atm, I'm suspecting Jost XD or Roth... where's Tobi? XD

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Well, you'll have to wait and find out. PLUS it IS from Bill's point of veiw, you can't expect hgim to know where EVERYONE is at the same time, can you? xD xD He's a little pre-occupied at the moment xD

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

thaaats true XD
I'm still suspecting any of the 3 :p
and I know... aww bless him... poor baby Sad :p

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 13

The police called me in for questioning yet again as the news of Andreas’ murder came to their attention.
“Now- we have to ask you a few more questions...”
“Sure, go ahead...” I sighed, not liking where this was going already. I folded my arms, and slumped in my seat, fighting the desire to simply walk out.
“Did you see Andreas before his death?” I sighed at this question before muttering about how I hadn’t seen him since Georg had been killed.
“So... You haven’t seen him for about a week?”
“No, I haven’t.”
“Ok- now, considering you were under house arrest can you explain how your fingerprints were once AGAIN at the crime scene?” The officer slid 3 photographs of Andreas’s body in front of me, and I ran to the bin to throw up in it. An officer came over and handed me a tissue to wipe my mouth with.
“Mien... Gott...” I whimpered as my stomach convulsed, causing me to vomit yet again. It... Was disgusting... Who the Hell would do such a thing? He was my best friend... If I ever had any problems, I could go straight to him. If I was gay, we probably would have been dating. Ok, he isn’t gay either, but that was just how CLOSE we were. And now...I retched again, spilling the contents of my stomach into the waste bin, then sat up, wiped my sweaty forehead and dabbed my mouth with the tissue as I began sobbing.
“Andreas was my absolute closest friend... He was even the president of our Fan club! Of course my fingerprints would be all over the place- his house was practically my second home! If Tom and I ever argued-“
“Tom is your brother, correct?” The officer asked, jotting down things in that stupid notebook of his.
“Yes, he is...”
“Please, continue...”
“Well, as I was saying- if Tom and I argued, Andreas would be the first person I would go to. He was like a brother to me...” I felt tears trickle down my face, and reluctantly succumbed to my grief. I held my head in my hands, resting my elbows on the edge of the bin in front of me as I wailed Andreas’s name. I knew the police wouldn’t care- he was just another victim to them. I was even waiting for them to start calling him ‘the body’ like they had with Veronica. “And now... he’s dead.... He’s MURDERED! AND YOU THINK I FUCKING DID IT?!”
“Mr Kaulitz please remain calm- we’re trying our best...”
“Well it’s obviously not FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH! 3 of my closest friends have died! You say you’re doing everything you can- But YOU’RE NOT!” I screamed, resisting the almost overwhelming urge to punch the officer squarely in the jaw.
“Bill please!” he said sternly, and I sighed heavily, my tears dripping off my chin and into my vomit as I bowed my head in sheer grief.
“I’m sorry....But my best friends are dead... and you’re getting no damn closer to finding out who did it...” I looked up at him, and saw the officer had plastered a sympathetic look onto his face. “I just... Guess I’m frustrated and angry at how you STILL think I did this...”
“We have to make sure you didn’t...”
“Don’t you have enough evidence? I wouldn’t DARE lay a hand on any of my friends, let alone KILL THEM! You think I’m fucking INSANE?!”
“We’ll have to resume this interview in a few days, to give you time to cool off....” The officer nodded at another, and the second man helped me out.

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

o_o... I think... I... I think I cobbed on!!... wait... Omg... I have no idea Sad

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 14

As they were taking me to my home, I asked to stop by the mortuary where the bodies in the investigation were being kept, so I could say goodbye. I’d never gotten the chance, and now it was too late... The female officer driving said I could, and I smiled reluctantly as she turned a corner and pulled up next to a dull grey building that was almost hidden behind tress in the grounds. There were people doing community service in the garden to the front of the building, and I slowly got out of the police car, staring into one of the darkened windows of the place.
“Hey!” A female voice asked. I first turned to the police officer, but she indicated the person coming towards me. “You Bill Kaulitz?”
“Yeah... I am.”
“Mein Gott, I haven’t seen you in ages... I would stop and talk but judging from the fact you’ve come to this place....” Her voice trailed off, and her brown eyes began filling with tears. She looked back up at me, and a single tear that glistened due to the setting sun reflecting off of it as it ran down her cheek. “You’ll find the bastard, right? He killed my Gustav....” That was when I recognised her.
“Alessa?” I asked, embracing her gently as she burst into sobs. “Why are you doing Community Service?”
“I... I... When I was told... Gustav was dead... I lost it...” Alessa managed to say, her voice croaky with her tears.
“What did you do?” I asked into her ear, rubbing her back softly as she wept.
“I... I went to a club, got drunk and smashed the place up...Then...I tried... you know... To top myself... On painkillers and shit that you could pick up on the high street... Doc’s were terrified that the baby wouldn’t make it...”
“Oh nein.... Not you...You both OK?”
“Yeah... But I don’t know if I can live without him! Catch the bastard who did it.... Please.... My child needs a father!” Alessa wailed in my arms, and I couldn’t hold back my own burning tears anymore. The police officer behind me spoke about how the force was doing their best, and I heard Alessa whisper ‘Bullshit’ into my chest.
“I... I have something to tell you...” Alessa looked up at me as I spoke, and I swallowed hard. I wasn’t sure if I should tell her or not, but she had every right to know.
“What... What is it?”
“I... They found my DNA at Gustav’s...”
“You were there nearly all the time- of course they would. Bill- you didn’t do it... I know you too well... You... You can’t even hurt a spider, even though you’re scared of them...”
“I have squished one once or twice....”
“That’s beside the point- you wouldn’t kill someone, especially not Gustav...” She held me close, and then looked over her shoulder at the police officer walking towards her. “I’d better get back to work... Only 100 more hours and I’m free again...” I nodded, placed a friendly peck on her cheek and smiled sorrowfully at her as she turned.
“Alessa- I’m sorry about Gustav...”
“I know, Bill- I’m sorry about Georg, Gustav and Andreas... They were like family to you....” I could hear her voice breaking up, but she remained firm as if determined not to cry. “Maybe we can talk again when you come back out... I don’t dare go in....” I was going to ask her why, but deep down I knew the truth. She couldn’t go and see her fiancé’s corpse... I can’t believe that he was gone.
“Alessa?” I asked after her, causing her to turn and face me again. “Did Gustav know?” I looked at her rounding stomach, and she petted it, smiling at me.
“Yeah... he did...” She sighed, and I watched as a tear trickled down her as she turned to walk away from me again. “I want you there, Bill... When the baby’s born...”
“Natürlich,” I replied, feeling a happy tear flow down my face as I smiled, watching Alessa walk away and get back to work...

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Chapter 15

Walking into the mortuary was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I asked one of the people working there if I could see the bodies of Georg, Gustav and Andreas.... She looked at the police officer escorting me, agreed and led me through to a large room at the back. I walked in, and gasped at the bodies led along the walls... Row upon row all lying perfectly still on cold metal beds... I started weeping as I noticed Gustav, deathly still to the left of me, and I placed my hand gently onto the side of his face. “Gustav...” I whimpered as my bottom lip trembled, tears cascading down my face as I sunk to my knees before him, wailing in agony. It was so hard to deal with the fact he was gone... He had been one of my closest friends... One day he was here, and the next... gone... The pain was made even worse by the fact that his death was my fault. “You were going to be a father... Oh Gustav...” I whispered to him, just wishing hoping and even praying that he would simply... wake up. But I knew it could never happen- he was going to be sleeping forever....I didn’t know if I could deal with that... He had been killed, and now his child would grow up without a father... And it was all my fault. It had to be... Somehow, I managed to get myself onto my feet and I took a look around, trying to spot either Georg or Andreas. I felt the officer place her hand gently on my back, and I smiled sorrowfully at her as I placed my hand on top of hers. She looked away and removed her hand, almost as if she had done something wrong. I sighed, and then noticed Georg’s body led behind her. I gently brushed past her as I placed my hand on the side of Georg’s cold face, the half-healed cut on his cheek causing me to whimper. He’d been attacked just like Gustav... only worse. It wasn’t fair. All the reports that had been in the news about people committing suicide after the two of them had been killed was something that hurt me too. I whispered ‘Auf Weidersehen’ into Georg’s ear, and rubbed the side of his face. It pained me, the knowledge that all of this seemed to be because of me... “I was the intended first victim...” I whispered, and the police woman behind me asked what I was on about.
“I was... supposed to... be here... Led here, not Georg... Or Gustav...” I looked up at her, my eyes bloodshot, my cheeks puffy, and she bowed her head.
“How do you know?”
“I... I can feel it... And now only I and my brother are left...”
“We know- we’re doing our best to catch this guy.”
“I know that, but I... keep feeling like this is my fault... 3 of my closest friends are dead, so’s one of our fans and it’s because of me... I should have been a fucking good murder victim and been where I was supposed to be...”
“No, you shouldn’t have Bill...” I wasn’t surprised at her calling me by my first name- I’d noticed a Tokio Hotel CD sitting in her open glove compartment before she’d shut it the first time I had ever ventured into her car.
“If I had- then maybe they’d still be alive...”
“There’s no evidence-“
“I don’t CARE!” I unwillingly yelled, clenching my fist tightly as more sobs shook my body, every fibre of my being succumbing to my grief. I collapsed to the floor, my head next to Georg’s, and I wailed my heart out, wishing that I could take one of their places... So they could live the life they deserved while I was in my rightful spot....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum