Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trapped Without Love (14+)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Trapped Without Love (14+) Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:51 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 1:
It was a normal day, nothing out of the ordinary. I went to school, did my homework, took a shower, ate, all the things I usually do. It was only after I got home that day did things start to be getting weird… I had a strong feeling I was being watched, but there was never anyone there, so I just ignored it and went about my day. When I went to bed, that’s when things got really strange. I had felt really tired a few minutes ago, and now I just couldn’t fall asleep. I looked around my room to see if it would help make me tired, but it didn’t. As I was looking, I could have sworn I saw a shadow, but I figured it was something outside. Then, I felt a huge wave of sleepiness fall over me, and I heard a soft velvety voice say: “Go back to sleep baby, it’ll all be ok soon…”
I could have sworn that I was sleeping, but the dream I had thought to have been having, felt too real. I looked around, and saw that I was being carried by a man I had never seen or met before in my life. “What is your name? Why are you carrying me? Where are we going?” I asked him. “Calm down…” the man said in the voice that I sworn I had heard just before falling asleep. “I, am Tom. Why I am carrying you, is for you to find out. And where we are going, you shall discover soon enough.” I then felt my eyes close against my will, and I seemed to have fallen asleep again.

Hehe hope you like this one!

2Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm

theunfan

This sucks.
Stupid Susan.

3Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:11 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?

4Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Don't worry Susan- I love this so far!

They also have 1 warning left, so any more abuse and I kick them AND ban the IP address. I LOVE being an admin... xD

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

5Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:21 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

aww thanks Helz! and i think i know who it is, so when i see him i'll give him a good yelling... xD

6Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Oki lol Oh- and tell him he's been banned too..... :S

7Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:40 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 2:

I woke up, and I was expecting to be in my bedroom, but when I looked, I was somewhere I had never seen in my life. As I sat up, there was a tough-looking man sitting in a chair in the corner. He noticed I had woken up, and threw a blindfold at me. “Put this on and stand up.” He told me. As I opened my mouth to ask questions, he gave me a stare of death, and I shut my mouth and put the blindfold on. I then stood up, and felt the man’s hands holding mine behind my back. “You are not to speak, not to do anything unless asked to do. Now let’s move. The master is waiting.” I was so confused, but didn’t want to anger this man. But I still wanted to know who this ‘master’ was. I guess I would find out soon enough.
I didn’t know where we were going; all I knew is that we were passing through many hallways, and that I heard many voices whispering. Most of these voices sounded really worried, as they said things like: “Oh poor thing…” and “She must be the master’s new woman…” I was even more confused now, but I wasn’t going to let it get to me. I was going to be brave, and face this ‘master’ with courage. Even though I couldn’t see out of the blindfold, I could still see light peeking through the corners of the blindfold. We then turned and started going down a flight of stairs. With each stair, it started to get darker and darker. I was starting to get worried. We arrived down there, and I could feel the cold of the floor on my bare feet. “Get naked. Now. And don’t remove the blindfold.” The man ordered. I did what he asked, and as soon as I was, I felt myself being dragged over, then picked up and being put on a table. I then figured out that I was also being chained down onto the table by my wrists and ankles. I then heard the door open and close. Then, there were footsteps and a single voice. “Is she ready?” “Yes.” The other voice said. Then, I felt pain, and feelings I had never experienced before. I was so confused. I couldn’t understand what was going on. Suddenly, everything stopped. The feelings evaporated, the noises stopped. There were once again footsteps and the sound of a door opening and closing. I was then unchained. “Get dressed, and you can take off the blindfold. Once you get upstairs, the leader of the workers, Bill, will meet you there and brief you on everything.” The man left the room before I even had a chance to remove the blindfold and see who he was. As I was dressing, it hit me. That moment, when I was chained to the table, I had been raped. I was now totally scared about what was going to happen to me here. I finished getting dressed, and tried to be brave as I walked up the dark stairway. I opened the door, and as I did, a bright face greeted me with a smile. “Hey! I’m Bill! What’s your name?” “I-I’m A-Alisa. Alisa Parsons.” “That’s a really pretty name Alisa!” Bill answered with a smile. I finally had a good look at Bill, and saw that he was very handsome. I couldn’t help but feel that at least he’ll help get me through this. “Well, Alisa, I was told to take you back to your room and help you get adjusted around here.” I smiled a smile of joy at him and he smiled back. “Now then, follow me.” I started following him, and he showed me the different places of the house. Now that I could see the house, I could see it was an extravagant mansion, full of what looked like expensive items. “Ok, over here on the left, is the kitchen, where Chef Georg works. He’s not really happy most of the time, especially when I’m in there talking to him, but I know he has a good heart on the inside. And there, down that hallway on the right, is where Gustav, the master’s clothes maker works. I call him ‘Gusti’ and ‘Gus-Gus’, and even though he never really likes it, I do it anyways.” He finished with a smile. “Alright, and here is your room!

8Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:09 am

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

aww thats really good, Susan! Very Happy

9Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:51 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 3:

I looked in my new room and saw that it was the room I first woke up in. Now that I was able to really look at it, I realized it was beautiful. ‘Wow!” I said. “Yeah… it’s pretty impressive I know. It used to be my room when our parents were alive.” Bill said. “Wait… what do you mean by ‘our’?” “Well, me and the Master, we’re brothers… twins and when our parents died, he changed. He was different then how he used to be, so I took my inheritance money, and left. Then, when I had most of my money stolen by my roommate and then was kicked out of the apartment, I came back. When I did, it was different here. I wanted my old room back I saw there was someone living in it. I went and told my brother and he said: ‘look, you left, so I gave your room away. You wanna live here, then you need to work.’ So he made me head of the servants and gave me a horrible room… real classy job I know…” “Well, I think it’s perfect, since I got to meet you.” I said as I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and said, “Well, I’m glad I met you too.” We then just stared at each other for a few minutes until Bill looked at his watch and said, “Oh no! It’s getting a little late! You’re supposed to have dinner with the master tonight and I’m supposed to help you get ready!” “Well, before I can have dinner with him, can’t you tell me anything about him like his name, and what he looks like?” “Well, no one but few people chosen by him are allowed to call him by his real name, which is Tom… but I’m not even allowed to call him that… it’s a little depressing to know that I can’t even call my own Brother by his own name.. But life’s like that sometimes… and well, he looks just like me except he’s got cornrows for his hair, doesn’t wear makeup like me, and has a lip piercing instead of an eyebrow and tongue piercing.” “Wow… you two really have your differences…” “Yeah, but let’s get you ready. We can talk after you have dinner with the master…” Bill walked over to the closet, and opened the doors. “Wow.” Was what came from my lips when I marveled at how huge it was. “Big isn’t it?” Bill mentioned. “I used to come in here a lot to think… especially after my parents died. So… anyways, what shall you wear tonight?” “Hmmm..” I said. “It’s all either too short or too revealing..” “You’re right… I know the master likes his women to wear short outfits… but I’m sure we can find you something…” after lots of searching, we found a dress that was fairly longer than the others and was a pretty burgundy red. “Wow… Alisa, you look stunning!” “Thank You Bill! Well… time to go face the master…” “Yes, it’s time… I’ll take you there…” He grabbed my hand and we left the room to go to the dining room. I was nervous to meet the man who raped me and yet I felt I needed to find out why. I guess I’ll find out why soon enough though...

10Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

I like that way Tom is being called 'The Master'. he's such an evil git though ATM >Sad

Can't wait for more! I wonder what he'll say to her...

11Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:57 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

hehe lol ahh writing is SO fun! and i should be done soon with the next chapter Smile

12Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:02 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

YEYS Very Happy
*cant wait* ^_^

13Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

YAY! *waits patiently*

14Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Chapter 4:

We walked down hallways and hallways until we finally got to the dining room. The doors were enormous and that just made me even more nervous. “Well, this is where we part ways.” Bill said. “I shall see you after dinner in your room.” He then walked away from me and I took one look back at him before shyly opening the door into the dining room. It was one of those rooms that you would see in those Disney movies but this was no fairytale. I slowly walked over to the enormously long table, while Tom was facing away from it. I cleared my throat and he turned around to see me standing there. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand and placed a gentle kiss upon it. “My Dear sweet Alisa. I’ve been watching you and realized that you are the perfect one for me. Hence why I have brought you here. Now please, have a seat.” He said. I sat down as he said, so not to make him angry. “Please, eat whatever you like. There is plenty of food here for you to enjoy.” I took some food and thought, ‘Could this really have been the man that had raped me earlier?’ So I asked him. “Why did you rape me?!? What Do you think gives you the right to take girls from their homes and rape them?!?” “Now my darling, please, calm down. I love you and I did it out of love. I only wanted to make you mine!” Oh yeah… I’m sure… I knew he had other women before me so I wasn’t going to fall for him. But as to not anger him, I just nodded and fell silent. I finished and asked, “My dear love, may I please be excused to go to my room?” “Why yes, darling you may.” Ick… I could see that this was all a fake act from him to fool me but I had to go along with it and fool him. I walked out of the dining room and tried to find my way back to my room.

15Trapped Without Love (14+) Empty Re: Trapped Without Love (14+) Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Wow. That actually scares me, thinking about Tom saying things like that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum