Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!

+4
me+bill=luv4ever
Tinkske
LauraRockstar <3
Jenny
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself! Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 am

Jenny

Jenny

Since it was brought up by someone (Sorry! I forget names easily) I thought why not make a thread to introduce youselves. I know that some people on here already know each other so...yeah lol

Name: Jenny, but my friends call me Jelly, I dunno why they just do.
Likes: TH duh, anime, manga, music, sugar, visual Kei (the music and the style), singing
I am addicted to changing my hair. Style, colour, you name it.
I found Tokio Hotel last year when on blogTV, people were talking about them it the chat. But I think I heard Ready Set Go a few years ago.
I'm done Wink

Last edited by Jenny on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:56 am

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

cool thread Smile
well i guess i should inroduce myslef then lol
my name's Laura but most people call me LJ
i'm 16
also from southern England like Jenny ^^ but i dunno if im east or west though lol my georgraphy skills are reall bad x)
i like writing, funny films, chocolate, books (i know some people think they're boring lool)
i tend to talk waaaaaay to much lol and i have a twin sis Very Happy ooh and of course i like TH well more like LOVE them ....well duh! lool
so yeah thats bout me lolz xX

Last edited by LJbinIch on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Tinkske

Tinkske

My name is Tinkske, I live in Belgium and am a big TH fan! I found this through a link in someone's siggie!

4Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

I'm Susan, im 15, i live in the US, but i discovered TH when i was living in Italy last year. Since there was no US forum at that time, I joined the UK forum! After a while, I was talking to Helz, the admin, that we should make ourselves a new forum, and she made this one! Very Happy Now I hang around here more than the UK forum, but if no one's here, you can try to find me there.(my username is the same there) Oh, and if there's anything that you want to ask me, just ask me! whether its here or in PM, just ask! I dont bite! Very Happy

5Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:20 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

Hey! I'm Lucinda Smile but most people here call me Luci Wink :p I'm 15 from the UK Smile I found TH just over a year ago when I got a toy in my Mc Donalds meal XD I'm also on the UK official forum, my nickname's he same over there Smile I'm up to talking to anyone so just PM me Very Happy <3

6Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Jenny

Jenny

LJbinIch wrote:
also from southern England like Jenny ^^ but i dunno if im east or west though lol my georgraphy skills are reall bad x)
Lol London's East, Devon and Cornwall's West

7Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:05 pm

LauraRockstar <3

LauraRockstar <3

still dunno lol can i say central southern eng?? xD

8Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Jenny

Jenny

XD yeah.

9Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

HALLO!!!!

I'm Helenaka, i'm a PROUD German, aged 20, and have been a Tokio Hotel fan for 6 years now. I discovered them when they were Devilish, so yeah ^_^ I am also HAPPY to be the Admin here lol

I was recently banned from the Official TH Uk forum for a simple typo which anyone can make, so me and Susan decided to keep in contact we would make this forum. And we have ^_^

I am a keen singer, and I LOVE dancing. I have a Youtube I hardly go on anymore, AND a blog that was recently hijacked by a TH Hater, so I don't go on that much anymore either xD

Bill is my favourite member, because we just have so much in common! he is just amazing, and to be honest i think i am genuinely in love with him. His lyrics saved my life. Spring Nicht showed me that suicide is only an option, a last resort- and NEVER the answer. it told me to talk about my feelings to others, and showed me there is so much more to life then pain and suffering.

i have a boyfriend at the moment. His name is Tom, he's 19 and he works at a fich and chip shop near where he lives. I love him as much as Bill, and Tom is absoluetly my world!

3 1/2 years ago, me and my then boyfriend Doug were in a car accident. I am sad to say he lost his life. It was at this time i considered suicide, but I thought about bill kaulitz and he stopped me. i DREAD to think about where i would be now if it wasn't for him. I think about him EVERY day and say 'I love you' to the photograph I have of him before i go to bed at night.

If you want or need anyone to talk to about ANYTHING, apparently I'm good with advice lol Ask me on here or PM me! i don't bite! ^_^

leibe, Helz <3

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

10Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 am

Fee_Wants_a_Kaulitz

Fee_Wants_a_Kaulitz

Halllo!

Im Fee. I'm 18 and I live in New Zealand, but Im originally from England (from St Albans, which is the same place Enter Shikari, one of my other favourite bands, are from *claimtofame*)

Ive been a TH fan for a year and a bit (although it feels like SO much longer)

I love the Kaulitz twins, and I do a tonne of Fanart. I love love love to draw, and Im starting my diploma in 2D animation next year *omgexcitingwaffles*

lol I use brackets and say lol too much. Feel free to kick me when I do

(:

http://xxfeexx.deviantart.com

11Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

lol Welcome Fee! Don't worry about saying too much- I do that myself

12Introduce Yourself! Empty HI there Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Natalie.

Natalie.

Hello everyone!

My name is Natalie and I'm 14 Very Happy

I've been vegetarian for 3 1/2 years but I recently turned vegan

I'm smack bang in the middle of England.

I LOVE Tokio Hotel ... (obviously(: )

My interests are Music, Guitar, Piano, History, Anime..... and I can't think of any more right now.

Yay!

13Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 am

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

Hey Natalie Introduce Yourself! 996478 nice to meet you Smile and i like guitar and Anime too! what's your fave anime? mine's either Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia: Axis Powers or Kuroshitsuji...lol

14Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Natalie.

Natalie.

AMG Definitely Ouran High School!
Its amazing. I heard they were making another series but that might have been just a rumour.
I also like CardCaptor Sakura. Smile

15Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:12 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

hey Natalie Very Happy I'm from England too! Smile where abouts you from??

I'm Manchunion Wink (Manchester) :p

16Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Natalie.

Natalie.

Sheffield is the closest city to me. You're not far away.
Smile

17Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:18 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

Natalie. wrote:Sheffield is the closest city to me. You're not far away.
Smile

Awesoooome! Very Happy XD

you ever been to Manchester?? Smile

18Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Hallo Natalie! Hope you enjoy it here xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: