Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pure - 14+

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Pure - 14+ Empty Pure - 14+ Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

Its not too good yet... But I have some pretty good ideas for later so keep reading Smile

P.S: I think its gunna end up really long Razz

'Lydia!'
She was 18, brunette and very attractive. Innocent little Lydia Black. She always had seemed very innocent to her parents, the 'perfect' daughter.
'Yes, papa?' Lydia quickly turned her head in her fathers direction
'I'm not too sure about this party tonight. Are you sure you're going to be OK?'
'Ill be fine, papa. I promise' Lydia gave her dad a wide smile but he wasn't convinced. Alan Black stood with a very anxious expression on his face, eyebrows furrowed and staring at his daughter.
'And Amber will be with you?' He said lifting his hand to his chin
'Yes. She'll be with me at all times.I swear' Lydia was getting bored of her fathers protectiveness. She just wanted a night out with her friends.
'OK' Alan sighed 'But don't expect me not to be worried. And I'll be calling to check on you'
'Fine' Lydia shrugged. Her dad had always been protective of her since her mother died a year ago. He didn't want anything to happen to Lydia as well. Alan exited the living room still concerned and grumbling to himself. Lydia checked the clock and it was 6.30. Oh, best get ready, Amber's coming at 8 she thought to herself. The young girl rushed upstairs and took a quick shower before applying her make-up and then curling her hair. Now was the real challenge, picking out what to wear. This was her first time at a proper club and she wanted to look her best. She finally came to a decision that she'd wear her new black dress and high heels. another glance at the clock told her it was 7.45. She gasped and ran down stairs as fast as she could in her heels.
'10 minutes, Dad!' Lydia shouted to the kitchen
'OK! lets get a look at you!' Her father shouted back, walking back into the living room. 'Beautiful' He said, looking at his daughter with an emotional smile. Just then, the horn of a car sounded outside the house, Lydia jumped.
'Bye Dad, love you' She said, then giving Alan a peck on the cheek
'You have fun, and stay safe!. He shouted back, but she was already out the door
'OK' Alan sighed 'But don't expect me not to be worried. And I'll be calling to check on you'
'Fine' Lydia shrugged. Her dad had always been protective of her since her mother died a year ago. He didn't want anything to happen to Lydia as well. Alan exited the living room still concerned and grumbling to himself. Lydia checked the clock and it was 6.30. Oh, best get ready, Amber's coming at 8 she thought to herself. The young girl rushed upstairs and took a quick shower before applying her make-up and then curling her hair. Now was the real challenge, picking out what to wear. This was her first time at a proper club and she wanted to look her best. She finally came to a decision that she'd wear her new black dress and high heels. another glance at the clock told her it was 7.45. She gasped and ran down stairs as fast as she could in her heels.
'10 minutes, Dad!' Lydia shouted to the kitchen
'OK! lets get a look at you!' Her father shouted back, walking back into the living room. 'Beautiful' He said, looking at his daughter with an emotional smile. Just then, the horn of a car sounded outside the house, Lydia jumped.
'Bye Dad, love you' She said, then giving Alan a peck on the cheek
'You have fun, and stay safe!. He shouted back, but she was already out the door

The party was at a club named 'Pure'. Lydia was having a great time with all her friends. Chatting, dancing, laughing. But then someone caught her eye. A young man, around her age. He had long, black hair with blond streaks and wore petty 'out there' clothes. With chains round his neck and rings on his fingers. He was sat with three other men, one with blond dreadlocks, one with long, brown hair and one with short, blond hair. But Lydia didn't pay attention to the others, just the one that seemed to be the youngest. She couldn't help but stare at him. He just seemed so... different to other guys. He glanced back at her and smiled. She blushed and quickly looked down at the floor.
'Oi, Lyd. I think someone likes you' Siobhan shouted to her over the music, obviously noticing the strange man looking at her. But he turned back to his friends and stopped smiling when Siobhan looked in his direction.
'Shut up' Lydia mumbled, still blushing. Siobhan laughed
'No, really. You might have a chance with him' It was Amber talking this time.
'No... I-I couldn't' Lydia whispered to herself.
'Aww come on. You can't hide from guys forever, Lyd' Siobhan shouted, pulling Lydia up to look at her face, 'You need to get out there, find a boyfriend!' She said, looking into her friends eyes 'And we'll help you'
'B-but... oh I couldn't do that... what would my dad think?'
'Lyd, never mind your Dad. He'll understand'. Lydia nodded and turned back to look at her beautiful mystery as she had decided to nickname him. He smiled at her again. Maybe she did have a chance. The stranger stood up and walked over in the girls' direction. Lydia's heartbeat picked up.
'Hey... um... I was just wondering... um...' He noticed an empty seat next to Lydia, who was blushing like mad at this point. 'Could I sit here?' he asked, pointing to the empty space.
'U...um... sure' Lydia stammered. The tall, young man sat down next to her.
'Hey, I'm Bill' He said flashing a dazzling smile once again.
'I-I'm Lydia' Her head was spinning. Was this really happening? She looked over at her friends who were talking between themselves checking out Bills friends.
'Aah... well, looks like Tom'll be over here soon' Lydia noticed that Bill had a foreign accent which she found attractive.
'Umm... Tom?' She asked, puzzled. Bill giggled.
'My twin brother. The one with dreadlocks' He said, gesturing over to his table 'He likes his women' Bill rolled his eyes. They both laughed.
'So, You don't sound like you're from round here' Lydia smiled. She felt a lot more comfortable now. She wasn't so embarrassed anymore. Bill laughed again.
'Nope. I'm from Germany'. Lydia smiled
'Aah I see. Well, I love your accent'
'Dankeshon' he smiled again. The usually shy girl was very surprised at herself. She was so confident with this guy! It's like she'd known him for years. They just seemed to click. They talked and laughed endlessly. She'd completely forgotten about her friends until she got nudged by Amber
'Hey, Lyd... we're gunna go in like 10 minutes, that OK?'. And Lydia sighed
'Yeah... su-' Bill cut her off mid-sentence
'Oh. Ill drive her home' He smiled. Her friends were dumbfounded and so was she. They all stared at him with wide eyes
'Oh... urm... OK...' Amber replied, stunned 'Ill phone you or somethin tomorrow, OK?' She said to Lydia
'Yeah... OK' she stammered. Then turning her attention to a still smiling Bill and couldn't help but smile back. Did she love him? no... that was impossible... was it? she'd only just met him!
'You don't have to' She said, blushing again.
'No... I want to' He smiled again, staring into her eyes 'Well. I think I best get you home'
'Yeah. OK' she frowned. Did this really have to end?
'But first. Could I have your number?' The young girl smiled and exchanged numbers with Bill. This wasn't just a one night thing. There was something between them. Something real.

They reached her house and Bill walked Lydia to the door.
'Thanks. I had a really great time' She smiled.
'No problem. Just as long as you promise to call me tomorrow'
'I promise. Cross my heart' She made the shape of a cross over the left side of her chest. Bill giggled
'Good. If I don't get a call before 1 I'll be calling you' He winked. There were whistles coming from the car. Lydia had been introduced to Tom, Georg and Gustav earlier. They seemed like nice guys. Tom, Bills brother shouted out the car
'Get a move on!'. Bill stuck up his middle finger. Everyone laughed. He made his way back to the car, waving to Lydia and she waved back, then opening the front door of her house. When the door was shut she rested her back against it and closed her eyes.
'Wow' she sighed. Had that night really just happened? She ran to her room and went to bed, not once taking her mind off her beautiful mystery.

Next morning, she awoke with a smile. So eager to see Bill again. She would call him straight after breakfast. Alan was already downstairs, cooking scrambled eggs. He shouted as soon as he heard his daughter run downstairs
'Morning, sweetheart'
'Morning, dad' She smiled, hugging her father
'Wow. You're cheery. Take it you had a good time last night then?'
'Yes. Very' she grinned like a Cheshire cat.
'There's something you're not telling me isn't there?'. Lydia looked at the floor
'Well. I kinda met a boy' She said anxiously
'What?!' Alan folded his arms across his chest in anger 'I bloody well hope you have his number. If you had a one night stand...'
'No, dad! It was nothing like that! I do have his number and he promised to call later'
'OK. As long as he does call' Alan grumbled 'So go on. Who is he?' Lydia smiled again.
'His name's Bill. Hes really sweet'
'Attractive?'
Lydia blushed 'Yeah' she didn't really feel too comfortable talking about boys to her dad. Stuff like that was saved for her mum.
'Well. I suppose he sounds decent' Her father said, defeated. He was just worried she'd be hurt. Lydia sat down and ate her scrambled eggs on toast.

At 12 o'clock she stared at her phone, pondering. She longed to call him but if she left it until 1, and he did call her as he said, then it proves he likes her. She decided to wait. It was more important to know how he felt. The young girl sat by her phone, biting her nails for an hour. 1 o'clock on the dot it rang, it was Bill. He'd kept his promise. A big grin spread across Lydia's face.
'Hi' She said cheerily
'You promised you'd call!' Bill laughed
'Sorry, I was busy' She lied
'Ha. OK. So I was wondering...Are you doing anything today?'
'No, I have nothing planned. Why?'
'Oh I just thought maybe we could go out somewhere. Watch a film, get something to eat maybe?' Lydia was shocked. This proves it. He did like her!
'Yeah, sure. A film sounds good'
'Cool. I'll come and pick you up around 7. I think I remember where you live' They both giggled. They then talked for over an hour.
'OK. I'll see you tonight. Bye' Lydia cut the call and sighed. A date! A real date! Just then, her phone rang again. It was Amber.
'Hey Am'
'Hey Lyd. So you got home ok?'
'Yeah sure... Bill drove me home' She sighed again just thinking about him
'Yeah. So... what happened with him?'
'Oh my god. It was the best!'
'Wow. Decent guy then, I take it!' They giggled
'Yeah... I got his number and everything. He's taking me on a date tonight'
'Woah Lyd! That's great! See I told you he liked you' Both girls squealed in excitement
'Hey, maybe we could hook you up with Tom?' Lydia said hopefully
'Tom?'
'Bills brother. The one with sandy blond dreads?'
'Aah. Yeah, he was cute' Both of them laughed
''K I gotta go... See you later'
'Bye, Lyd' She cut off the call once again. Her clock read 2.30. 4 and a half hours to go. She was already nervous. She decided to pick out some clothes in advance so she wouldn't be late. She chose her stripy black and white top and a black skirt with the same heels as last night. She ran to her father and explained everything. He seemed worried still but was glad in a way. Lydia was growing up so fast. She had a quick shower and then did her make-up. She grabbed her purse and shoved £20 in. Enough for the cinema ticket and any sweets she got a craving for. Nervously, she glanced, again, at the clock... 6.30. A sudden nervousness hit her. This date had to go perfectly. The panicked girl sat on her beige sofa and watched TV to pass the time... 30 minutes later she heard a car pull up. Looking out the window she saw it was Bills car. Lydia smiled, waved and then shouted to Alan that she was leaving. Running out the door she let out a deep breath and then climbed into her dates car, grinning.
'Hey'
Bill winked and replied with 'Hi...wow... you look good' he smiled back at her. Lydia thanked him and then studied what he was wearing. A white shirt, top couple of buttons open, showing off a silver chain round his neck with jeans. More formal than last night. His hair wasn't straight as she'd remembered it, It was spiked up almost like a lion mane.
'So do you' They then drove off to the cinema.

Thats all I have so far Smile hope you like it!

2Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:37 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

lovely! I wish i were her! *sigh*

3Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

*Sighs* Don't we all? Razz

4Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:52 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

me+bill=luv4ever

lol true!

5Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Wow that's awesome so far. I can really connect with the characters, somethig I ALWAYS look for when reading a story! it's really good, keep going! Very Happy

https://threalfans.forumotion.com

6Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:26 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

Aww thank you!!! Very Happy <3 *hugs*

some I worked on last night:

Once there they decided to watch a romantic comedy. They bought some popcorn to share and a Lydia got a Coke whilst Bill settled with a Fanta Orange. They found 2 seats next to each other and waited for the film to start. Half-way through the film Bill nervously placed his arm around Lydia's shoulders and she responded by resting her head on his. That's when It finally hit her. She knew, now that she did love Bill. How long they'd known each-other didn't matter. All she cared about was him. It seemed stupid, but it was true. And there was the slight chance that he'd feel the same way about her. She longed for that to be true. That was all that went through her head, maybe he feels the same. But how would she know?

After the film they both came out talking and smiling.
'So... where to now? I could drive you home if you want... or you could come back to mine?' He said. Lydia was shocked at his offer. No, not now, not so early. She really didn't want to rush things.
'Umm... no, i best go home. Dad'd be worried if i came home too late' She stammered with a nervous giggle
'OK, sure' He smiled.

15 minutes after she had arrived home her phone beeped, it was a text from Bill that read 'Miss you already xx' She couldn't help but smile and sigh. When will he invite her out again? soon, she hoped. The next day he just txt her, unfortunately not inciting her anywhere. But then the day after that he asked her to come and meet him in town for the day. Ofcourse, she accepted. Bill didn't know the city centre too well so Lydia showed him around. First, they went to a small shopping mall where they sold clothes she guesed he'd like and she was correct. They then went browsing in a music store. They were on their way home, late afternoon when Bill invited her to his house again. Lydia felt that she couldn't refuse him again so she agreed. She was a little nervous at first when she found out that his parents were out and Tom had gone with his friends to a bar but she shook it away. Bill put a DVD on and they both sat on the couch. Again, he had his arm around Lydia. She couldn't have been happier, just the two of them.
'You wouldn't have thought that we only met 4 days ago would you?' She said. Bill laughed slightly
'No. I guess not'
'4 days!...yet... it feels like I've known you forever'
'I know what you mean. I was so nervous approaching you. But after just a few seconds I was confident and comfortable around you. It was so weird'
'Yeah. I felt the same. Why do you think that is?' She questioned
'I don't know. I guess we just have a connection' Her heart beated faster again. Hearing him saying that made her realise he did feel the same way as her. Lydia looked up at Bill and he looked down at her. She sat upright and they both leant towards one-another. The girls heart raced, pounding in her chest as they shared their first kiss.

7Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Aww that is so cute!!! I LOVe this fanfic! A nice happy one!

8Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:51 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

Awwwww Helzy you're so sweet!! lol! dankeeee Very Happy <3

9Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

lol! Aww you are VERY welcome, my dear! Very Happy

10Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:03 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

hehe Smile

ok, Ive done like loads since then Razz..:

No-one could tear her away from him now, not even her father. She just wished they could stay like this forever. They both broke the kiss and stared lovingly at each-other for a second before smiling and kissing again.
'So when's your parents coming home?' Lydia sighed. He sighed back
'Soon. I wish you could stay' A frown formed on Bills lips.
'Me too. But there's always tomorrow' she smiled and he copied her
'Yeah, sure' He pressed his lips to hers once more before standing up and grabbing his car keys.

When they reached Lydias house he, once again, walked her to the front door. Bill placed his arms around her back and she had hers around his neck as they kissed yet again before he left, waving. Lydia greeted her father who, unknown to her, was growing increasingly worried about the amount of time she was spending with this strange boy he didn't know. Alan decided to try and shove it to the back of his mind, he didn't want to upset her. But if it continued to get worse he'd have to speak up. She ran to her room and immediately started texting Amber
'OMG, AM!!!'
'What?! Whats wrong?!'
'Nothing Smile everything is RIGHT!!!!!'
'Seen Bill have ya? :p'
'Yes Very Happy and... HE KISSED MEEEEE!'
'Oh my... wow!!! Aww im so happy for you hun Smile'
'Hehe aww thanks Very Happy xx'
'Sooo how did it happen? How was it?'
'I duno really... we were sat, watching a film at his house... we were talking and...we just... kissed... it was amazing Smile <3'
'lol. Cool. Looks like you got yaself a BF Wink Razz'
'lmao. hope so Very Happy lol Razz'
She just could't take her mind off him... he meant everything to her. Lydia already missed him. She couldn't wait to see him again...

Two weeks passed. Bill and Lydia were now officially together and had been introduced to one-anothers parents. Alan was more comfortable with the idea of Lydia having a boyfriend, seeing as he had met him and they appeared to get along quite well. Amber had even been out with Tom a couple of times lately but they insisted it wasn't serious yet. One night, Alan had promised the two of them some time alone so he'd arranged to go out for the night with some friends. Bill was also aloud to stay over but not in Lydias room, in the guest bedroom. They both sat on Lydias beige sofa, arms around each-other. She'd found a DVD of 'Shakespeare Retold' and decided to put on 'Much Ado About Nothing'. She very nearly fell asleep in Bills arms but managed to keep herself awake so as not to cause embarrassment. She felt him kiss the top of her head so smiled and looked up at him. Bill just kept a sincere expression on his face
'Lydia... I... I love you'. Her grin grew wider
'I love you too' they kissed passionately until they were disturbed by the front door being opened. Midnight already? they quickly broke apart.
'Hey dad' Lydia put on a false smile. She wanted more time alone.
'Hey kids' Alan shouted to them 'Everything ok?'
'Fine' she continued to smile. Bill leant in to whisper in her ear
'When he's asleep...' he winked at her with a sly smile. Shock, surprise, excitement and fear came to her all at once. She knew what he meant.

Later Alan watched the both of them, making sure they were going to separate rooms before entering his own bedroom. Lydia stayed awake, scared yet eager. Bill waited until he could hear the girls father safely snoring across the hall and then crept across to his girlfriends room.
'Hey' he whispered, closing the door behind him without a sound. Lydia kept silent. He sat on the bed next to her
'Are you sure we're ready for this?' She whispered, stammering a little. He smiled and laughed slightly
'Hey, don't worry' He said, stroking her cheek gently then lightly pressing his lips to hers. Bills kiss seemed to take away all of her nerves. Then it changed, the kiss became more passionate. Bill slipped his tounge into her mouth, growing impatient and she copied. He placed his hands at her waiste and slid them up her back, slowly, taking her top as he went, eventually pulling it up and over her head. She shuddered at the feeling of his hands on her exposed back. Lydia then grabbed his top, still french kissing, the tounge piercing Bill had making it more pleasant somehow, and she began pulling his top up quite desperately before pressing her lips to his again. She then fiddled with his belt until she managed to un-do it and then working on the button and zipper on his jeans. Placing his hands on her waist again, Bill pulled Lydias own jeans down and she stepped out of them. She then did much the same. Bills hands slid round her back softly and he began to un-hook her bra. Once it was off he led her to the bed scrambling ontop of her. It was clear she was no longer nervous. She took the top of his boxers and gradually pulled them down, he kicked them off before removing Lydias underwear.
'I love you' she whispered, breathing heavily, then returning to kissing him. What came next Lydia could only describe as the best, most passionate night of her life so far. The feeling of Bills breath on her neck, his whispers and moans, feeling his warm body. And the fact that she was so confident. No longer Innocent little Lydia Black.

11Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Wow that's pretty awesome. i loved it! It's amazing

12Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:59 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

aww thanks *blushes

xxx

13Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

You're welcome!

Very Happy

14Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:45 am

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

Decided to do a little more... sorry it took SO long... and sorry its kinda crap lol :p

He collapsed on the bed, beside her. They were both breathless and panting. Lydia kissed Bills sweaty forehead gently. Again, she whispered, ‘I love you’. He pulled her closer so they could kiss and then he whispered back ‘I love you too, Lydia, so much’. They both smiled before their lips collided once again.

In the morning, Lydia awoke, finding her boyfriends arms were wrapped around her. She turned over to look at him. His dazzling smile stunned her, as always and she smiled back,
‘Morning’, she greeted him
‘Hey’, he winked ‘you OK?’
‘Never better’, she sighed. There was a noise coming from downstairs, plates clanking against each-other. Their faces dropped.
‘Scheisse!’ Bill whispered. Lydia shot him a puzzled look.
‘Shit’ he translated for her, giggling a little. She nodded.
‘I guess your dad’s awake then’ he said, a worried expression on his face
‘Yeah… it doesn’t matter… I’ll just go downstairs a bit before you… he’ll never know’
‘Are you sure?’
‘Positive. And… if he does know… I’ll just talk to him…’
‘And you’ll be OK doing that?’
‘Yeah… he just has to understand that I’m not a kid anymore… he can’t keep wanting to control my life’
‘OK…’ but he didn’t sound convinced. He still seemed worried. Lydia giggled slightly
‘Bill, I love you. That’s all that matters. Whatever my dad says can never change that.’ They both smiled.

15Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:33 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I REALLY like this story... I wanna know if her Da knows or not xD

16Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:18 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

hehe
aww dankeshon! ^_^
I'm off school this week, and we're going to Pontins on Wednesday/Thursday... I might try and get more wrote on the journey there :p

17Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

YAY! I can't wait xD

18Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

again... not too long but you DID ask for it Helz XD

He slipped his boxers back on before picking up the rest of his clothes from the bedroom floor and creeping back over to the guest bedroom, hoping that Alan was still in the kitchen. Luckily, he was. Lydia then cleared her own clothes from the floor and got herself dressed. She took in a deep breath before coming out of her bedroom and running downstairs
‘Hey Dad!’ she shouted with a beaming smile.
‘aah good morning!’ he called back from the kitchen ‘I made breakfast… are pancakes ok?’
‘Yeah sure’ she was still smiling
‘Is Bill not awake yet?’ he asked. Alan was seemingly casual, no accusation in his tone. This gave Lydia hope that he was clueless.
‘I duno…’ She was trying not to let her nerves show, praying she wasn’t blushing which would have given her away. ‘I’ll go check’, she said, running back upstairs
‘Ok but hurry! Pancakes will get cold!’ He shouted after her chuckling. Lydia went to the guest bedroom.
‘He’s clueless!’ she whispered. They both laughed slightly.
‘Good’ he smiled ‘maybe next time we’ll make sure we’re alone’ he winked, then laughed again. She gasped then hit him playfully; ‘Anyway, breakfast’s out. Coming?’
‘Yeah, sure.’ They both went back downstairs. It was clear to both of them that Lydia’s Dad had no idea about last night. That was a good thing. She wouldn’t feel comfortable talking about it to her Dad and he would most definitely be angry with her. It’s best he didn’t know.

Later that day, Bill and Lydia went into town once again. They watched a movie and, again, went shopping. She could never get over him. She just loved everything about him; his smile, his giddy laugh, the way he kissed her… just everything. Lydia couldn’t be happier.

19Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

AWWWWWWWWWW!!! That's adorable! MORE soon please! Very Happy

20Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:22 am

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

...as requested XD...

He drove her home and walked her to the door, as always. Lydia tried the door but it was locked, which she found strange, so she rang the doorbell… no answer…
‘Damn! Looks like my dads not home’
‘Damn!’ bill said sarcastically, winking at her. This made her blush and smile, embarrassed.
‘I have my keys, its fine.’ She routed through her bag until she found her keys and pulled them out. She turned to Bill:
‘you can come in if you want.’ He smiled ‘sure!’ She opened the door and they both walked in. They headed straight for the couch and she turned the TV on. He placed his arm around her back and she lay her head on his shoulder, Same as always. She closed her eyes in contentment and felt him kiss her cheek. Lydia opened her eyes again to look at him and smiled. She went to kiss his cheek but he moved so she ended up kissing his lips.
‘Hey!’ she giggled, Hitting him playfully. He smiled and then tickled her, laughing as she giggled and attempted to stop him. He continued to tickle her as he gradually got her lay down on the couch and him on top of her. He stopped and they both fell silent as their smiles faded. She brushed away a stray hair from his forehead and Bill leant down to kiss her. As they kissed, Lydia felt his hands slip down to her waist and his tongue slip into her mouth. Her heart raced again, as it had done the previous night. Lydia suddenly realized where this was leading and put her hand on his chest, stopping him, reluctantly.
‘Bill… we cant… my dad…’ she panted. She pulled herself up so she was upright again, Bill was sat on his knees. He frowned slightly.
‘Yeah… I guess.’ She lifted his chin ‘Hey… I only meant not here… I never said we couldn’t… at all…’ a suggestive half-smile formed on her lips. His eyes widened in surprise. She bit her lip suggestively, grabbed his hand, jumped of the couch and they both ran upstairs.

21Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:27 am

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Oooooh! I can't wait. I wonder where her Dad is though?

22Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:31 am

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

aaaah... wait and seeee... Wink xD (jokes... I actually dont know XD)

23Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 am

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Ahaha. Aww well- you'll have the idea sooner or later XD lol!

24Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:10 am

KaulitzCrazy483

KaulitzCrazy483

‘Bill?’ she whispered. They were both lay in her bed, she had her head rested on his bare chest.
‘Ja?’ He answered, running his fingers through her messy hair.
‘I never want you to leave me’
‘Good. Cause I wont’ he laughed slightly and grinned at her ‘I swear’
‘You Promise?’
‘Here’s my promise…’ Bills leather jacket was lay on the floor, just at the side of the bed. Leaning over, he reached into one of the pockets of the jacket and pulled out a long, black, rectangular box. Him leaning up caused Lydia to sit up right too, pulling the duvet up.
‘Close your eyes’ there was sarcasm to his tone. Lydia shot him a puzzled look before doing as he said.
‘Now turn around’ he ordered. Again, she did as he said. Carefully opening the box, he gently took out a long silver chain necklace. Lydia felt him place it around her neck and then fasten it.
‘Ok, you can look now.’ The girl opened her eyes and looked down and the mystery gift her boyfriend had put around her neck. The necklace was a silver chain with a pendant. The pendant was a silver heart with three small, genuine crystals in the top left-hand corner. Her mouth and eyes widened.
‘Bill! Oh my… I… I love it!’ She gasped ‘but… when did you buy it?... We’ve been together all day’
‘Aah… remember before when you went to get food and I said I needed to go get something for Tom? Yeah… I lied’ he laughed
‘ooh! Sneaky’ she giggled. ‘well thank you so much! I love it! I love you!’ She grabbed him in an embrace, holding him tightly, he copied. She pulled away from him. Looking out her bedroom window, she could see the sky was, ever so slightly, turning dull-grey
‘We best get dressed… my dad never stays out when it’s dark.’
Both of them clothed themselves again. The bed sheets were straightened out by Lydia and then they returned to the couch downstairs so as not to raise Alan’s suspicions. The girl thought for a second and then realized that her boyfriend hadn’t returned home in a whole day. A sudden wave of sadness hit her.
‘Wont you need to go home soon?’ she frowned
‘Not if you don’t want me to…’
‘But your mum… and step-dad… won’t they be worried?’
‘I called Tom before… he’ll let them know I’ll be late home.’ She grinned. There was a sudden vibrating from bills pocket. He took out his phone and read what flashed up on the screen.
‘Aah… speaking of the devil. That’s him…’ The message from his twin read: ‘Rufen sie mich… jetz!.’
Confused, he dialed Tom as requested.
‘What’s up?’ Lydia questioned. He shook his head, waiting for his brother to pick up. He did. Lydia couldn’t make out a word of what bill was saying.
‘Was falsch?’… there was a long pause as his eyes grew wider with what appeared to be shock… but not a good one…
‘Nein!.’ Another short pause ‘Ich kann nicht! Ich werde nicht!’ pause again, ‘Aber... ich Versprochenen...’ One last pause before He sighed and then replied ‘Ok… weiderhoren’ Then the call ended. He sat staring at his knees, a sorrowful expression on his face. Lydia had no idea what was going on, but she could tell it wasn’t good.

25Pure - 14+ Empty Re: Pure - 14+ Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

Uchiha_Helenaka
Admin

Awwww! Poor Bill. He's right though- he DID promise. I wonder why he has to go? :'(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum