Tokio Hotel- OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL!!

For those truely die-hard TH fans and lovers! This un-official forum is dedicated to getting some of the hottest news and recent pictures- FAST! AND you can still talk about other stuff in the 'General Chat' section, for anything and everything! ^_^


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ranting Thred

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: The Ranting Thred on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:24 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

avatar
Moderator
aww Susan! Sad *Hugs* its ok hun... Mums can be pretty bitchy sometimes... I get it too, dont worry... you'll always have us to turn to Smile xx <3


_________________


Its automatic, systematic, so traumatic
You're automatic
There's no real love in you,
Why do I keep lovin' you?
Automatic
♥️

Bill Kaulitz! <3

77 Re: The Ranting Thred on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

avatar
Admin
me+bill=luv4ever wrote:URGH!!!! Why do I have to endure this pain?!? I've tried my hardest, and my mom is yelling at me for forgeting to turning in an assignment! I can't take it anymore! I've got horrible friends at school, my mom yells at me for everything i do, my life just sucks... Sad i just wanna get out of here.....

Well, I say you're not allowed to. Because I care too much to let one of my friends do something stupid.


GAH STUPID DOGS! Barking at anything and everything- WHY DOES TOMI HAVE 3 OF THEM?!?!?!


_________________




^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

78 Re: The Ranting Thred on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:49 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

avatar
aww thanks Helz.. Smile and i was just diagnosed with depression, so i hope i can get through this... but idk....

79 Re: The Ranting Thred on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

avatar
Admin
me+bill=luv4ever wrote:aww thanks Helz.. Smile and i was just diagnosed with depression, so i hope i can get through this... but idk....

Wilkommen zu meine Welt. Well, Ok I have manic depression and have medicatio and everything... SO I guess you're not that bad. But I never want you to do anything stupid, OK? I've been there, done that, bought the T-shirt and ripped it...

ALWAYS remeber we are here for you, and we always will be. Well, I will be anyway *hugs loads and gives cookie* Now you eat that cookie and be a good little Susan Very Happy


_________________




^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

80 Re: The Ranting Thred on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:27 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

avatar
haha thanks... *eats cookie* OM NOM NOM! xD and i promise that i will try not to do anything stupid..( i can't promise that i WON'T do anything stupid cause i might not be able to control myself if it get's too bad...)

81 Re: The Ranting Thred on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:33 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

avatar
oh gott.... i almost broke my promise...i almost would have killed myself last night... my mom was yelling at me and she had disowned me and hurting me... i went crazy last night.... but my mom said she was 'sorry' so it's all better now....

82 Re: The Ranting Thred on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:34 am

Uchiha_Helenaka

avatar
Admin
DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!!!


_________________




^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

83 Re: The Ranting Thred on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:07 am

me+bill=luv4ever

avatar
why?!?!? my mom has finally done it. she had just stopped talking to me and when she did she yelled at me and when i tried to say something she said she didn't want to hear my voice and left... Sad it hurts SO much...

84 Re: The Ranting Thred on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

avatar
Admin
me+bill=luv4ever wrote:why?!?!? my mom has finally done it. she had just stopped talking to me and when she did she yelled at me and when i tried to say something she said she didn't want to hear my voice and left... Sad it hurts SO much...

*huggles* It'll be alright.... Trust me

And OMFG! Joanna and KayKaulitz- FUCK OFF, WILL YOU?!?! And no- just because I can't be bothered with my blog anymore does NOT mean that I 'finally killed (my)self! LOLOLOLOL!'. Dopey bitches, I hope you fucking die. I did NOTHING to you, and you say shit like THAT?! Why even bother though? This 'argument' is about 5 months old, and I have CLEARLY moved on... You say I haven't got a life when it's YOU who are dragging this stupid thing along. You can hate me all you want, and to be honest I HATE YOU TOO, but at least I have the common decency to know when it all got rediculous so I just bowed out gracefully.... Dumbass bitches.

If anyone wants to see what I mean, just check out some of the comments on my blog, and what they've been saying in the CHatBox thing I have:

Mien Tagbuch


_________________




^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

85 Re: The Ranting Thred on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:22 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

avatar
Uchiha_Helenaka wrote:
me+bill=luv4ever wrote:why?!?!? my mom has finally done it. she had just stopped talking to me and when she did she yelled at me and when i tried to say something she said she didn't want to hear my voice and left... Sad it hurts SO much...

*huggles* It'll be alright.... Trust me

And OMFG! Joanna and KayKaulitz- FUCK OFF, WILL YOU?!?! And no- just because I can't be bothered with my blog anymore does NOT mean that I 'finally killed (my)self! LOLOLOLOL!'. Dopey bitches, I hope you fucking die. I did NOTHING to you, and you say shit like THAT?! Why even bother though? This 'argument' is about 5 months old, and I have CLEARLY moved on... You say I haven't got a life when it's YOU who are dragging this stupid thing along. You can hate me all you want, and to be honest I HATE YOU TOO, but at least I have the common decency to know when it all got rediculous so I just bowed out gracefully.... Dumbass bitches.

If anyone wants to see what I mean, just check out some of the comments on my blog, and what they've been saying in the CHatBox thing I have:

Mien Tagbuch

thanks Helz... Smile and don't worry It'll all be ok.. Smile those girls are just jealous...

86 Re: The Ranting Thred on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

avatar
Admin
me+bill=luv4ever wrote:

thanks Helz... Smile and don't worry It'll all be ok.. Smile those girls are just jealous...

Thanks. And why would that not surprise me? They say that I'm not German, and Joanna's even saying SHE's the reason why I got kicked from the official UK Forum. She can fuck herself xD


_________________




^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

87 Re: The Ranting Thred on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:20 am

me+bill=luv4ever

avatar
oh gott i'm scared.... it gets worse everyday....i haven't gone to bed happy in weeks.... and my dad said that because every time he calls there's a fight he might not call anymore.... Sad i don't want my family to end.... and i know that i'm not going to go anywhere in life cause my grades are horrible and i can't change it... for some reason it's too hard... Sad i don't know what to do anymore.... Sad i can't stand causing my parents pain anymore... i want to leave but i can't go anywhere.... Sad

88 Re: The Ranting Thred on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

avatar
Admin
me+bill=luv4ever wrote:oh gott i'm scared.... it gets worse everyday....i haven't gone to bed happy in weeks.... and my dad said that because every time he calls there's a fight he might not call anymore.... Sad i don't want my family to end.... and i know that i'm not going to go anywhere in life cause my grades are horrible and i can't change it... for some reason it's too hard... Sad i don't know what to do anymore.... Sad i can't stand causing my parents pain anymore... i want to leave but i can't go anywhere.... Sad

*hugs loads* I've been through worse. Most of my Mama's side of the family hate her and her kids because my Mama married an English man, and my ENTIRE Papa's side avoids her completely and everything about her. They deny everything- even saying I'm not half German. Well- my Mama is German, I was BORN there so how the Hell can I suddenly not be half-German? it's so annoying. There's constant family disputes and everytime me my sister and my brother are dragged into it.

Running away doesn't make the problems dissapear- they only get worse. Believe me, I tried. And I know it's hard gritting your teeth and trying to bare it all, but sometimes- that's all yu can do


_________________




^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

89 Re: The Ranting Thred on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:55 pm

me+bill=luv4ever

avatar
thanks Smile i can't wait until i turn 18... then i can escape this place

90 Re: The Ranting Thred on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:14 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

avatar
Moderator
me+bill=luv4ever wrote:thanks Smile i can't wait until i turn 18... then i can escape this place

:huggles:
its ok Susan... you can come live with me when we're both 18 Very Happy xx <3 ^_^


_________________


Its automatic, systematic, so traumatic
You're automatic
There's no real love in you,
Why do I keep lovin' you?
Automatic
♥️

Bill Kaulitz! <3

91 Re: The Ranting Thred on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

avatar
Admin
And then I can adopt you two and you can come live with me! Very Happy


_________________




^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

92 Re: The Ranting Thred on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

avatar
Moderator
Uchiha_Helenaka wrote:And then I can adopt you two and you can come live with me! Very Happy

Yeeeeey Very Happy you already adopted me tho Wink :p


_________________


Its automatic, systematic, so traumatic
You're automatic
There's no real love in you,
Why do I keep lovin' you?
Automatic
♥️

Bill Kaulitz! <3

93 Re: The Ranting Thred on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Uchiha_Helenaka

avatar
Admin
True- but then I can do it properly xD xD

And here's a fat-off rant that involves lots of swearing. You have been warned.

Fucking bastard wanker fucktard shithead!!! What the HELL did I do to you, huh? Well you can FUCK yourself, OK? Just go. Leave me alone. I can't STAND you! I can't like what I want to anymore, huh? Well go die.


_________________




^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

94 Re: The Ranting Thred on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 pm

KaulitzCrazy483

avatar
Moderator
Uchiha_Helenaka wrote:True- but then I can do it properly xD xD

And here's a fat-off rant that involves lots of swearing. You have been warned.

Fucking bastard wanker fucktard shithead!!! What the HELL did I do to you, huh? Well you can FUCK yourself, OK? Just go. Leave me alone. I can't STAND you! I can't like what I want to anymore, huh? Well go die.

o_o... Helz!! whats wrong??


_________________


Its automatic, systematic, so traumatic
You're automatic
There's no real love in you,
Why do I keep lovin' you?
Automatic
♥️

Bill Kaulitz! <3

95 Re: The Ranting Thred on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:29 am

Uchiha_Helenaka

avatar
Admin
Just a lot. That's all I want to say...


_________________




^^ 'Sure, he's a virgin' lol!

I LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for being here for me when I have needed you.

I am STILL married to my lovely wifey Sarah- 11/04/2009. I love you fur immer
http://threalfans.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Similar topics

-

» MORAIS RANTING AGAIN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum